How big do I have to get before I can get hired as a bouncer?

How big do I have to get before I can get hired as a bouncer?

(also huge gains will come to you this summer but only if you post "good luck mr olimpia 2035" in this thread.)

bouncer is a shit job m8

>wanting to be a bouncer

good luck mr olimpia 2035

>those fucking expressions
I kek'd hard. good luck mr olimpia 2035

>thinks you have to be huge to be a bouncer

I'm 6ft, 90kg. Picture is months old and i've gained more. Worked mutiple clubs (Rough Clubs), regular at a bar (Worked the last new years), worked events and many other places.

Being a bouncer isn't all muscles, you have to know how to talk as well as show people respect. Regardless of your squat weight you'll get your head fucking caved in if you open your mouth to the wrong person.

I've bounced at 200 lbs, and I've been told 'Sorry you aren't big enough' at 240 by other places. The venue will have standards, ask the venue what those standards are.

If you can DL a 300 lb drunk and farmer carry his ass to the door, you are going to be physical enough to bounce, but a good bouncer is attentive to danger, intimidating to the trouble makers, nonthreatening to the normal customers, and able to control the crowd at the door through charisma instead of physicality.

The job sucks, but it can be a decent side gig if the perks at the venue are good enough (meals, hot clientele, concert access, drinks, they don't mind you accepting bribes to grant access, etc).

IF THE VENUE IS ROWDY ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT PEOPLE, AND THEY ARE TOO CHEAP TO HAVE AT LEAST 4 GUYS ON DUTY AT ALL TIMES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE UNLESS THE CLIENTELE IS SUCH THAT THEY WILL JOIN A MELEE ON YOUR SIDE (eg biker club bar).

Great training for the charisma side of things, actually find grassroots "pro wrestling" scene and train as an act part time.
Also
>good luck mr olympia 2035

Share some anecdotes and tips about handling people, man.

What categories of people do you see at clubs?

Ever encountered someone who looked like he could fuck your shit up? How'd you handle him?

Handling people is what you'll need to learn on your own, talk, and speak to patrons and see how they react. You will learn from your mistakes and gain the experience.

But for an aggressive person for instance, i and the other bouncers will intimate the person but only slightly, 3 of us will approach 2 people stay behind while one person talks to the person calm and finds out the situation. One thing you don't do is jump on a persons side especially if you didn't see it and blame the other party and only kick him / her out.

I meet people that could fuck my shit up 5 days a week. Confidence and carrying yourself is as important as your build, not being intimated is what has helped me out of situations hundreds of times.

I've had guys that were 6ft4 around 120kg come up to my face and tell me they will beat me senseless and or stab me after work. I won't budge, I'll still talk calmly but seriously and call back up.

This. I bounced at a bar three times. Two of them were slow nights with nothing eventful happening. The other one I was just policing the patrons on not smoking in the bar or bringing glass outside.Had a drunk guy shit talk me for 30 minutes before we threw him out. Also there was a drunk bitch who lost her knee high (!!) boot. Spend another 30 minutes trying to get it back on.

Never again, I don't have the patience for it.

What a cute babby

Good luck mr olimpia 2035

Realistically you have to get better at talking to people than being really big, being big is actually more of a reason for people to wanna fight you

my roomate was a bouncer until couple months back
he was literally huge
6'3 about 280lbs, one of the strongest guys i've seen in my life

Bouncer in this thread sounds like a decent chap, but many are utter cunts.

"Brutally murder a bouncer" is on my list of things to do before I die. Just for fun like.

>good luck mr olimpia 2035

Did you rape him?

Good luck Hillary 2020

>good luck mr olimpia 2035