1500mg Anavar

I have 1500mg of alphaparma Anavar and i want to do a cycle without a pct. What should the cycle be and how big is the chance of dick power loss and other problems?

Age 21, 193cm and 86 kg

Few of my buddies ran only Anavar on a relatively low dosage for about 8-12 weeks without PCT. They got a little bit stronger and lost some fat but overall that could've been achieved without rolling the dice on your T-levels being utterly fucked.

'var is a mem desu.

anavar is mainly used when you're sortof-ripped and wanna become super-ripped.
Are you sortof ripped ?

Well Im 193cm and 86kg. So Yea Im kinda ripped.
The thing is That i only have 1500mg of it. Can i use That for any good? Or am i just buttfucking myself

Doing anything without a test base is fucking retarded. Read that again. Fucking. Retarded.
I dont just mean for your gains. Forget your gains. You *will* shut yourself down and feel like shit. Its hard to explain to someone who has never felt the effects of low T.

Its also a risk that you will perma fuck yourself and it wont just get better after a while.

Anybody who even hints at doing an oral only cycle, or anything without test is not just a novice, or inexperienced, but a total and utter, uninformed moron.

Take a good look at yourself OP and start appreciating your health.

If you do this, muscles will be the least of your concerns, trust me.

Is someone scared of needles?

You can get good results, your test wont be fucked, 5 weeks of anavar isn't enough to fuck you up

but you only have enough for 50mg per day for 30 days

Better than nothing, but ideally you'd want it to last another 10 days or so, pretty sure it takes 7-10 days just for you to start seeing/feeling the benefits

Ignore this guy

He might have a point if we were talking about taking dbol for 6-8 weeks, but anavar for 4 weeks isn't an issue

Can you explain the science as of why it's not an issue, in contrast to what he said?

You cannot shut down your natural testosterone production in 4 (four) weeks using Anavar, one of the safest and least powerful steroids in existence

That is preposterous

I see people running and recommending 50-100mg for 10 weeks, then you really would start doing damage

but 4-6 weeks, there isn't a problem

Would you roll pct on var only?

No

Sounds good guys, But the feeling i get from this thread is exactly what i got from other forums. Some stomp the idea of running a var only cycle and others "recommend" it.

Say i ran 50mg a day for 30 days. Has Anyone tried that? Has it worked or is it just pointless When comparing pros with cons

On week 5 of Anavar only, 50mg a day. Testies have not shrank, will be doing Nolvadex PCT at the end of 8 weeks anyway (20, 20, 10, 10)

Pic = current body.

Most people who are against Var Only are also the type who believe that anyone who doesn't want to be a massive mutant is an idiot. I'd much rather be strong as fuck with a modest body, than be a ballooned out freak.

Hows your libido?

The thing is, if i was to run it i would run it without a pct. But everywhere i look, people say That its not worth it without a pct.
But Im starting to feel That a pct is more of a norm, and That it isnt really required running var. But i cant Seem to get to a conclusion

>roiding for this

Are you even lifting?

Horny as fuck, but I get serious arm pump while trying to fap.

Mostly body weight exercises, I have a herniated disc at L5-S1 that is causing sciatic nerve pain and cannot lift heavy or do certain exercises. The plan with the Var is to help heal this shit up, which seems to be working.....pain levels are the lowest they have been in 2 years. I took 3 years off from lifting and became a bit of a fat fuck, this is my rebound.

Sounds like the stuff is working out great for you. But Im still kinda sketchy on wether i should take em without a pct

If you have Nolva then use it, no reason not to really.

>Age 21

Be smart. Wait atleast 3 more years before juicing

If its legit pharma stuff then 50mg is enough per day. So you have a months worth, which isn't massive, but it'll give you results IF your diet is on point.

I took var at the tail end of my last cut, from about 12%bf down to a bit under 10%, vascularity increased massively and regained some intensity in the gym which was nice because I usually feel like wank at those cut levels without some kind of drugs.

Also ignore the tards saying this would shut your test down. 30 days of 50mg would not come close to shutting you down.