youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_Eu8VONq8&t=44s
elliotthulse.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, I`ll be the faggot.

>Post you 1rm OP.

There, I said it.

lmao top fucking kek

Not sure if really the correct thread but does anyone have the Veeky Forums related I wish I was home pics?

Incredible

kek

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic skellington frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little "one rep max" up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a useless skellington you need help typing so as not to break your fingers, so you just choose the joke. Oh, and we all know the joke. The “epic” one rep max, isn’t it? I imagine you, you little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you knock your Monster can over, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a frail fucking manlet, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a half-grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fucking one rep max. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a bodybuilder or a powerlifter or at least play a sport, and then you became a DYEL. A pathetic one-rep DYEL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “IF I WANTED A JOKE”. You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little manlet laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sounds like a genuinely interesting woman with plenty of stories to share. Would take out on a nice date and bang afterwards.

Ill just show myself out XD

who is elliott hulse?

>tfw i fear i will have a chest gap

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_Eu8VONq8&t=44s

elliotthulse.com/

you sound like a beta

You sound insecure.

>Are you so insecure in your sexuality that you can't let your wife enjoy another man's dick while you watch?
This is how cucks think

>lmao look at this fucking BETA who goes out on DATES with SMART and INTERESTING women while CHAD fucks SLUTS and CRIES himself to SLEEP

>crossfit

lol some girl did something similar at the gym today

Veeky Forums in nutshell

I really like this one.

Lurk more you reddit reject.
And kill yourself when you're at it.

ive been here since january faggot
fuck off, i belong here

I was talking about

> a genuinely interesting woman
and
>with plenty of stories to share

It's like you've never talked to a woman who studies something.

Yeah I know you've been here all summer. Now fuck off.

>I date interesting girls
>you date boring girls

??

>implying this works your SCM

If you ever wondered if height in men was like weight in women, here's proof.

kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=G6UydqWS01g

Hello fellow Veeky Forumsizens, I need help here.

I've been looking for the ">want to be like Tyler Durden, what do?
>we charge **$ monthly
>I say, two thousand and twelve, charging **$ for gym membership? Costanza.jog"
Greentext. Cheers to long gone the good old days of Veeky Forums.

>pls respond

>Beta when you get interesting girls who have actually come out of college with job
>Sits on Veeky Forums looking at others' social media relations

Sure bud

>pyramids
>hardcore

football

saved and lost.

Kek

If I wanted a humour thread I'd ask for your income

My favourite thread on Veeky Forums.

sos¿

Fuck off r*ddit

Save it