Live fast

Live fast

Die young

shredded guys

do it well

live stupid
die stupid

Shame the car was faster

he made it. a robot is never supposed to live a high life, but he did the ultimate sacrifice, just for once to live like a normie. I can only imagine him crying out of hapiness every time he entered a disco and was able to touch a female. something we will never do.

rest in peace zyzz

do you guys unironically admire this kind of life? Going to the clubs to get fake sluts attention? I thought better of you all.

What about riding around shirtless from music festival to rave while being high as fuck while having everyone from children to adults touching your muscles is normal

>was able to touch a female. something we will never do.

They go for $150 an hour and you can do plenty more than touching.

he didn't have any children so he will never know the purest joy in the world

i feel sorry for him

[spoiler]also, having a woman beg you to get cum inside and get her pregnant is a major turnon for me[/spoiler]

this. zyzz was shallow and insecure.

currently in poland on business trip. they go for like 25$ here for 1h

gonna have my first threesome today

>spend 1/2 of life doing nothing but playing wow
>spend the other half going to the gym every day to look good
>roid because insecure
>die while in prime

all that for banging some average looking disease ridden club sluts with insane dick mileage

yeah, totally worth it

>currently in poland on business trip. they go for like 25$ here for 1h
>gonna have my first threesome today

MGTOW brother. Have fun. :)

I was a regular patron at a local establishment in Australia.

The rates were hiked to $310 an hour. Kept going.

Now the quality of the girls has gone down, I had a mid 30's washed up single mother who I've already paid 310$ for vanilla sex asking for another 50-100$ for 'extra's.

Same thing happened with a different girls the following week. These girls have no work ethic. I'm glad in way - can focus on other aspects of my life, career and put the same money aside. No need to blow on single mums who've hit the wall head on and working a job that lets them evade paying taxes.

People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics."

>cope

Shoutouts to /cric/

Wow, you really sold me on MGTOW, faggot.

Paying a 30+ year old hag $310 to fuck her stretched out cooter

We need an MGTOW containment board

/cric/ is nothing lad

>all that for banging some average looking disease ridden club sluts with insane dick mileage
kinda agree with that

>MGTOW

Pay for it. Don't bother with commitment unless career and other priorities are in check even then you need NAWALT.

>Paying a 30+ year old hag $310 to fuck her stretched out cooter

Exactly. She was an attractive hold hag mind you. I've spend 'quality' time with a number of younger girls but this unpleasant experience made me re-evaluate where my life was headed.

Instead of blowing cash at a whore and not even getting my money's worth I should focus my resources and efforts in other directions in life.

i love you user