Jon Skywalker is available for "cycling consultation"

Jon Skywalker is available for "cycling consultation"

Should I pay him money to find out what his cycles are?

who does everyone have some fag looking haircut like they are 10?

I spoke to him in PM's on bb.com back in 2012 or 2013, but I forgot what the account was. IIRC his first time getting on gear was test & tren, although that was awhile ago now.

Perfection by definition can only have one form.

man its so easy to scam people these days

It has to be entirely genetics, there's no secret compound or combination of drugs that will make average people look like him.

The insertions and the "dry" look is genetic

Classic tren fullness,,

This is bullshit. You get a good cycle, good routine and good diet and you will look good. That's a fact. Stop spreading crap you failure.

he's one ugly looking motherfucker that's for sure

Anyone can look good

We're not talking about good, you braindead fat lazy failure, we're talking about elite

>get fit and shredded
>start a youtube channel and facebook page
>once you have enough followers think of some "super unique programms"
>???
>profit

ugh he's so thicc

bitch looks like curly nigger

Does she have lordosis

tfw malformed child has a bigger dick than me

hello police yes i'd like to report a known drug user.

AHAHHAAH WHAT THE FUCK HE JERKED HIMSELF OFF A BIT FOR THIS PHOTO

WHAT THE FUCKKKK

holy fuck do you cunts not realise it's obvious when you've torqued yourself before having a photo

ahahah holy fuck.

>more than you can afford because he has ig bucks to spend on it and he built his career around it

there, saved you a few hundred shekels

Do it bro

His gyno proves his cycling skills

This guy has been going to my gym recently. He took that pic there

What are his squats?

"dry" is not genetics it is drugs and diet

woah calm down sperg, thats one hell of an inferiority complex you got there

>talking about elite
if you have enough money and patience to roid year round and keep yourself away from alcohol yeah, you can be elite, there are tons of "elite" people out there, but they doesn't have the media by their side, thats why they are fucked
Jeff seid is the perfect example, he has an amazing body, but its super achievable if you roid, he was the smalles on the olympia stage and if he weren't popular as he is he wouldn't get at 16

yeah compare this

>standing on tippy toes

When will womanlets learns?

And the first one is not necessarily roiding. He has very good proportions, there's a lot more to an aesthetic physique than just size and dryness
Your skin (complexion, muscle insertions, limp proportions, frame. Some people will look better than others, even with roids

just lol

>j-just take steroids bro