Bulking Food

Still bulking mates but looking for some new stuff to try. Post your favorite, most effective bulking recipes. Also general Veeky Forums recipes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVAFMCqKSqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why bulking at the end of may? or are you a southern hemispherean

this + a multivitamin are literally all you need

Im still embarrassingly skinny and havnt put on enough weight or fat to mandate a cut. Going to bulk til the end of the year. Sucks.

You guys got any recommendations on what to get, that wont drain my wallet ?
Here is my shoppinglist:
>oats
>milk
>rice
>beans
>eggs
>broccoli
>spinach
>chicken
I dont want to keep eating oats, but I dont know what else there is eating it 2 times a day (at least) is slowly killing me.

>mfw just thinking about oats

Oats are pretty tasty desu

10 egg omelet with cheese and ham or chicken thrown in.

I love me a good omelet

Should I be eating beef and broccoli or spicy chicken curry?

Just got out of the gym, now eating fried chicken

Feels good having good bulking genes

no need for bulking food when you are skinny it's easy to exceed your TDEE while eating normal food. you are just going to get fat.

youtu.be/fVAFMCqKSqE
Had this today its really good. Also I have rice and chicken breasts with sweet chilli sauce and frozen microwaved veggies on the side.

yoghurt, muesli, cottage cheese, quark if available, peanut butter, nuts if any cheap ones,

Is that Tim Roth

peanut butter honey jelly sandwhiches

AAAAAAAAAAHH STEP ASIDE

Found the german lol

chickpeas and lentils. chicken, pasta, eggs and some kind of fish

Dude, Fuck eating oats, toss that shit in a blender with milk maybe protein powder, fruit whatever and chug it down. Way easier to stomach.

i want to bulk again, fucking cut gimme my burritos

Rice + coconut oil (healthy fat despite being high in cals making it god tier bulking food) with a lot of lean meat and a veggie

Whole Eggs with a tall glass of whole milk and a cup of beans in maple syrup.

Sausage, sauerkraut, rye bread, poppyseed cake, potatoes, smoked ham, brine pickles, and beet soup.

Follow this diet to become Polish mode.

Ben n Jerry's Right Babes???

Oats brown sugar and greek yoghurt ontop!

Lucky bastard.

>sausage
High in Histamine, feeds bad bacteria nothx

>sauerkraut
High in Nitrates, nothx

>Rye bread
Estrogenic, nothx

After studying nutrition the last 3 years Ive come to realize germans have one of the worst traditional diet. Plus their beers are high in hops, which is one of the most potent phytoestrogens. All these explain their high balding rate.

Stay mad cuck, Germans and other northern Euros are the alpha race in all of strength. Keep eating nigger rice and chicken you cute manlet

>hurr durr, protons and fat soluble vitamins are bad
Guess how I know you're a DYEL.

"Yeah, i'm in a 4 month bulk phase right now"
>excuse given when stuffing face with nonstop bags of chips, burgers and pizza

ok bro

>mad

Nah I'm just trying to save an open-minded german from looking like shit at 35 and dying of colon cancer later.

Do you cook your oats before you drop them in a blender, or do you do it right out of the container?

potatoes, sweet potatoes, black beans, lentils, chickpeas and a bunch of other seeds and roots

As an American living in Germany I can tell you a few things. One, the average build of somebody at a gym in Germany (I've been two at 4 or 5 in two different cities) is much much better than that of American. Like very much noticeable. Also literally saurkraut is cabbage and salt nigga nothing else, probiotic central.
Also magar quark god mode.

We swedes eat kvarg/quark aswell

CHICKEN BREAST
MILK
REEEEEEEEEEEE

what you need is carbs.

Ugh I'm living in Germany and wish I had access to all your bizarre but fucking delicious fish products here without paying a shitload of money AND I LIVE ON THE FUCKING OCEAN REEEEE

lots of it.

How do you eat enough when you're a NEET? And what's the cheapest bulking food? I don't care about healthy stuff

I don't have a schedule so I have a hard time eating enough. My bulking TDEE is 2300 cals and I'm at 1200 cals eaten so far but the day's almost over and I don't feel like a second meal and certainly not a 1100 cal one. Plus I don't have any calorie-dense foods

Is it better to buy junk food packed with cals or stay skelly mode until I find a job?

Bizarre fish products? Kaviar?

Rice, oats and beans, brother. You can buy both in bulk for dirt cheap.

Is that Gero? ;D

Learn to fish and learn to filet your own meals?

Fuck kkkk that looks good