>day 8 of nofap

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bn465VpBye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

day 6. this is my longest streak since december 2012

>Day 10,874 of nofap

>Believing the nofap meme

try lifting after masturbating then

Not counting days but I'm getting turned on by pretty weird shit by now. How do i channel this energy into something non sexual?

Try not being a fucking moron and masturbating just before lifting.

Nofap retards are the fucking worst.

Why are you punishing yourself?

>7 hours of no fap so far
Not memeing. It's pretty hard to break a habit

Masturbating before lifting makes you tired, that's a fact. So therefore, obviously, masturbating makes you tired. The only acceptable time when you should masturbate it before sleep. But then you'll wake up tired, so it's best to avoid masturbating.

Try meditation.

It became an addiction and I was no longer masturbating because it felt good, but rather because it helped pass time. Quitting/cutting back on fapping in my experience helps me allocate that extra energy in the gym or do other things to make my day seem more fulfilling. Everybody's experiences vary but for me I have been feeling better about myself knowing that I have more self control now. Eventually I may go back to fapping as long as I don't let it control me and I control it instead.

Don't know what it is, but fapping after not fapping for around 5 days made me feel like shit mentally and physically the day after.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bn465VpBye

>mfw this is actually the sort of stuff they say and i can't be a hundred percent sure if you're joking or not but want to give you the benefit of the doubt because its genuinely amusing

Feels pretty good breh, you have that post fap mental clarity and the testosterone pumping.
All my pr's have been accomplished after a good fap.
If jerking it makes you tired you really need to do more cardio.

i understand the benefits such as +test and +++libido. but wouldn't this cause you to nut super fast?

>ex was into daddy/little girl type stuff
>got into it because 'why not?' and she was really cute
>broke up with her because she was the most meek unassertive individual I've ever dealt with
>now the idea of grown women fantasizing about being treated like sexualized children fills me with disgust
>men who are into it are even more pathetic

/blogpost

who gives a fuck? you get that first nut outta the way and you get back in there AND PUT A FUCKIN HOLE IN HER BACK!!!

>tfw 9 days in. i can feel the TEST flooding my body

based kazzy

16 months and counting.

Muh fuggin dik

>Approaching the end of nofap may
Soon I will ascend to demigod status.