Wearing glasses in the gym??

Do you fucks wear glasses in the gym? I can't help but feel like a fucking 4chin nerd when I wear glasses when I squat, so I take them off but then I can't see shit.

contacts are expensive and a bitch. what do?

nigga just wear them u insecure fuk

no one cares

This is probably the most autistic thread I've seen today so far

vain faggot

I wear glasses because i'm fucking blind.

I have to take them off when I do things like barbel.l row because once you get a sweat on they just slip right off your face. Its annoying as fuck.

I'm not wearing contacts just to go to the gym and I'm not wearing them all day because they dry my eyes out and I have enough stress on them as it is (my job is looking at a computer screen all day).

Just deal with it, nerd.

you feel like a nerd because you are a nerd and it has nothing to do with your glasses

>go to gym
>chad is quarter squatting 2 pl8
>girls mire chad because they can see his extremely chiseled facial features
>girls suck off chad in the gym bathroom and BRAAAP all over his face

vs.

>guy in glasses aggressively squatting 4pl8
>girls: 'lol look at that weird nerd haha let's go play with Chad'

people care fuk u

You're the only person on this earth that cares...

I usually take mine off when doing weights and put them back on for cardio.

This doesn't happen outside of Veeky Forums's imagination

faggot. I hope Chad step on your fucking glasses while you're training, so you can go blind and fuck yourself cuck

>im still in highschool

>steps

Just wear your fucking glasses you insecure faggot. Your eyesight is literally the most important sense you have. Don't be one of those retards who never wears their glasses and walks around with headphones in so they have no clue what is happening around them.

I wear glasses all day. At the gym, if I'm really fucking greasy and sweaty, I take them off for sets of squats and deadlifts so they don't fall off. I put them back on in between sets.

I just don't want to be this cuck

he looks absolutely fine you fucking insecure cuck

Do attractive women willingly fuck you? If not then your entire reply is discredited.

Any glasses brahs here ACTUALLY pull pussy while wearing their spectacles?

looks like an autistic math nerd with retard strength

i'm not trying to fuck a textbook

if you have an ugly-ass face, it isn't the glasses that make you still a virgin. a bunch of girls enjoy men with glasses

>just starting freshman year after this summer break

Lmao I have a hot girlfriend that I've been seeing for over a year.

girls always flirt with me and guys are always willing to talk and make friends with me. I have a good social life.

Just make sure you don't wear any nerdy oakley glasses, or any boring raybans. Get a nice pair of glasses that fits your face

well, I give you that he uses some shitty, un-Veeky Forums glasses but OP's pic looks alright

>a bunch of girls enjoy men with glasses
A bunch of girls also enjoy big black cocks or letting themselves get raped by Arabs.

but are those 'bunch of girls' quality people or wastes of space?

Who's dat?

are you sure you can't quantify a girl's quality by knowing if she enjoys men with glasses or not

maybe the problem isn't with women

Home gym mustard race, but I work out wearing glasses. I take them off when I do things like clean & jerk. I get headaches if I don't wear glasses though.

i'm saying your anecdotal evidence is retarded

women overwhelmingly prefer a genetically superior white chad with high cheekbones and some scruff. no glasses, no balding, no 5x5 'physique'.

the ones who settle for glasses or Toadmode squatters are ugly and trash, otherwise they'd have higher standards.

>ive never talked to a girl that isn't in highschool or been outside
>my mom fucks chads all the time, id know that im right

NERD

looks gay actually

>has baseball cap inside of gym
>looks absolutely fine
no he is retarded

He probably is but will post dozens of pics with gym sluts on his instagram.

>omg i love nerdy guys :)

>i care so much about what other people are wearing
>everyone should be like me

yeah because i don't give a shit what other people in the gym think. it's not hard user.

fpbp and 2p2bp

>having an instagram
Not gonna make it

>having internet
Not gonna make it

Why would you want girls who think this way to be interested in you? Are you as vapid and shallow as they are?

all women are vapid and shallow

Contacts are your best friends. I wear them even to walk my dog.

i have 5 points myopia on each eye and i wear my glasses to the gym not only for me but for everyone else.Wear them and dont feel insecure man ,cheers

Yes, but my old and shitty glasses, I don't want to wear my good ones out with sweat and shit.

So take it easy OP, I can guarantee you I look 10x the turbonerd you do.