If some guys prefer chubby girls... do some girls prefer chubby guys?

if some guys prefer chubby girls... do some girls prefer chubby guys?

LOL no

yes

However if you lift and get big then you replicate most of what those girls want anyway.

Fuck no. I'd rather die a virgin than fuck a fat dude.

suprising amount of girls like a bit of extra pudge, but nobody wants a genuinely fat guy

A fat fuck snatched away my ex.

GERMANY
E
R
M
N
Y

My gf is mad because I'm on a cut, she wants me to be thicc. I told her that if she puts up with it for the summer, she can force feed me during my winter turbo bulk.

Yes. Every time I bulk my gf is constantly squeezing and nuzzling my belly saying things like "you could just get more of a belly, ya know" and "aww, its so sweeet" (whatever that means). Fucking gains goblin.

How

I would never want to date someone who prefers chubby guys. I would never date someone who doesn't respect themselves by respecting their body, so why would I want to date someone who doesn't respect themselves enough to want someone who respects their bodies.

Snacked*

Kek

Go away achmed.

Yes

Usually insecure girls who want somebody they can control and won't leave them.

This, only girls who are insecure and crazy go for fat guys

t. Former fat guy

Thing is, I'm pretty convinced that women want their men to get fatter so they're less attractive to other females out there. Isn't this inline with that thing they do with the fat/ugly friends to make themselves appear more attractive? Seems like something women would do.

Like men, the only girls that specifically go for obese mates aren't right in the head.

There's a reason bbw is listed as a fetish

I've met girls who are really into strong-fat guys, but never any that are into genuine fatasses

But she wants me at like %15-18 not %30

I don't like fatties, but I like sorta bara dudes.
They gotta be stronk though, a soft layer of chub over hella muscles.

i knew in an instant this pic would be postan

you aint seen shit

Fair enough, she's not trying to make you obese. But seemingly still moderately less attractive than if you were at a lower Bf%. This isn't specific to you anyway, just a generalisation.

A little body fat is fine but they are fucking obese. These two look like beta yes-men, just a couple of losers who have "owned" being losers as an identity so they can trick people into believing they're confident and not shitty reproductive options.

Probably, but do you really want to attract those girls?

I mean I'd be inclined to agree. My GF has a crush on Eddie Hall though lel

ah, brother inspiration.

he's strongfat, not chubby

He is strong as fuck, still pretty fat tho, you seen how his gut hangs?

Wow those guys aren't fat.
Thats the new American normal.

yes it makes them feel secure in their own lazyness

no, women are attracted to status, not fertility

These pictures are VERY old now. I remember when it was reposted on /b/ almost every day many years ago and i think by that time it was already old.

I wonder how he looks now, assuming he's even alive.

10/10

I'm a girl and I do prefer chubby guys. However, I've never met another girl who does, and there's a limit... chubby does not mean obese.
I actually find six packs and stuff incredibly unattractive

Pic related is ideal for me.

nooooo.... what the fuck is this lmao

Girls with lower self esteem or leftovers from Chads seem to prefer them.

Thats because you are fat.

Fuck off rostie, men are talking about shit we think you think.

okay

>having a gf

What got you motivated to work out? because my gf wants to lose weight but because she's lazy she has no drive and I don't know how to motivate a woman to get fit
t. autist that somehow got a gf

Honestly, I rarely come on this board, nor do I even go to the gym. I've always been fairly slim, and I used to do long distance running competitively. I'm just trying to get back into it now, as I've put on some weight in the last year.

Personally, before I ran, I was pretty much bullied into getting fit. I was a fat kid and was made fun of for it, so I decided to start running and ended up beating all the kids who made fun of me in races haha.

For your gf, at least she's taken the first step into wanting to get fit.
The gym doesn't do anything for me, but it might do for her? I can only speak from experience, which is:

1) Buy new clothes in a slightly smaller size to motivate yourself to fit into them
2) Have a set time every week to go for a run and put it into a diary
3) Join a running club
4) Start to do races, try to beat personal bests
5) Take care of yourself in every other aspect on top of fitness

The best idea for me was planning out every day and every meal and every bit of exercise in a diary. Ticking things off is really satisfying

I tried taking her to the gym she didn't like it, but this actually really helps I just don't want her to end up like her mom and get the diabeetus, thank you

yeah but for every girl that likes chubby guys theres 2 million guys that like chubby girls

women settling for chubby men isnt the same thing. you can argue a lot of men probably settle but you wouldnt know a thing about men at all thinking that

No, girls don't work like this.

Girls do not want you if you are:
>short
>too fat
>too thin
>poor
>unconfident
>ugly
>have female tendencies

Girls are not capable of the deeper love connection men are. The female brain is naturally wired to pick out the most genetically superior male at all times.

She's a woman, she's never had to work hard for anything in her life. She has no concept of it. She gets bought drinks by men, people hold the door open for her, at work she gets the easier more social jobs.

Unless she can realize this and overcome the hurdle she will stay far and lazy thinking that someone else will do it for her.

>I've always been fairly slim
>I was a fat kid and was made fun of for it
Hmm something seems off.

No but some girls pretend like they do. My ex always told me she liked me because I was cuddly but she noticed my arms getting big when I started going to the gym and squealed like a schoolgirl when I flexed, she then went into that whole "don't get too big" thing but her eyes glazed over whenever she mentioned abs like a fat guy talking about ham.

>do some girls prefer chubby guys
No.

Yeah, by 'always' I meant after puberty when I began running. I was pretty young when I was fat.
But disbelieve me all you like, I don't care desu

No problem dude.
The trick is to catch it early. As soon as I begin noticing I'm putting on a bit, I just eat a bit less.
I really don't understand how people get to the point where they're huge and then suddenly realise it's a problem

that's fat, not chubby

So by "always" you meant "not always".
Okay I understand now.
I was a fat kid too I can relate.

post pic of self with timestamp.

guarantee your'e fat

Post tits

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Ayyyy im grill and like chubby guys. A bit under pic related is ideal but hes cute anyway. I also am cursed with liking chubby manlets. Manlets are like the corgies of men. Not real doggos but they are cute and you want them around but know they cant protect the senpai or nuthin.

I think so, but not like fat ass. I've seen where many chicks prefer the dad bod with a little extra muscle build underneath. I am in a little older category though. 28-35 Things may change

I think some of it is more than just his looks, though, dude is mega confident and has personality. Ive met a decent amount of chicks that like him.

I had a girl who broke up with me because I looked at myself too much in the mirror. When you've been fat and then got in shape you gotta look at your own gains though right?

I prefer chubby guys and find skinny men unattractive

This is china where being fat is a sign of being wealthy

lol not even fat girls think of fat guys as people, even if the women is twice the weight.

Top kek your girl broke up with you because you mired yourself more than she did?
You made it lad.

This isn't real. Women only want Chad Thundercock who towers over them at 6'9" with his big 12 inch cock.

Sorry bruh im grill. Retardation about f a m turning to senpa i when typed confirms my grill status id hope.
Dont get all down on yourself cause you dont have chads genetics and massive cock. Theres always some grill out there for you bro. Dont worry

1800 calories today and that picture is bringing on some made cravings, why did you have to post that while I'm cutting user

I should buy one of these as a pretty athletic guy for the lolz

YAMEROOOO

I was thinking the same thing, but if you're not chubby yourself, surely people would comment on it... how would you respond?

The only girls who like chubby guys are ugly girls. Because girls feel intimidated and insecure if the guy is better looking than they are.

Those are two dudes those hands are fucken yuge

y-you too...

You know. I think all the Chad posting has gotten to me. This is the first thing I thought after reading I need to do biceps or something tomorrow. I'm turning into too much of a sad cunt

What disgusting fucks eats in their own bed?

Yes. I like all sorts of guys from skeletons to obese.

Only if you're strongfat
Strong because all women want a strong man
Fat too, but only in combination with strong, because women will be made to feel insecure by your immaculate 8%bf and cheese grater abs and led to feel that they are a piece of meat to you or not truly worthy.

All in all, being kinda fat while being stronk as fuck is all in all very desirable to women on many levels.

A fatass like the guy on the comic strip?

Some do as a fetish. Others start dating chubby dude in order to lock them down for a child since the dudes are too beta to get anyone better.

That hasn't been true anywhere in the world for hundreds of years now.