QTDDTOT

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/exercises
bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/butterfly).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should my lower back be sore after deadlifts

Is there any hope?

Is taking DNP losing your natty card ?

Would sumo deadlift be good replacement for squats (in that they will prevent my legs for going completly dyel mode)? I have huge left knee pain when i squat but somefuckinghow i dont when i sumodeadlift. Either that or Squat boxes

I have an overpronation that is especially noticable when squatting. Whenever I go to heavy weight, my ankle clicks. Do you guys know any fixes to this?

Yes

Is clarence0 natty?

how difficult is it to make it if i bump down my respective sets from 3 to 2. i just need a general answer — all the other details are accounted for

I have a job that requires me to sit and do nothing for hours at a time. What are some decent non-weighted excercises I can do throughout the day that won't negatively impact my workout after work? Already do planks, stomach vacuums and kegels. Also chinups and dips when I can

Is cycling as bad for the knees as running, or should I stick with it for cardio

What's better for mass ? 3x10 or 3x5 ?

So I think my knee pain is due to my kneecap being pulled off tracking by my quads. Any way to fix this

Sorry for making a second thread y'all, everyone in here please ignore it.

But anyhow, long story short is I shat blood 4 times, and now I'm good. I'm pretty sure it could be from straining too much during squats, but I'm also worried it's something more urgent/nefarious. Finally, should I give myself more time to recover or can I workout again? Thanks y'all

Go to a doctor you fuggin guy

Dammit. Okay I will. If it's cancer or something I'll make a thread about how you saved my life

I hope you're alright and I'd probably have skipped the doctor if I only shat a little blood once myself. But 4 times my dude? I'll pray for your colon

>Eat 20 chips
>immediately get chip scented farts
Jesus christ. Humans aren't meant to eat this stuff, are they?

If your cancer is bleeding you are fucked already.

3x5-10 but best work yourself down from 10 to five, deload and start with 10 again (((gslp)))

What exactly is frame?
I've always been pretty thin, not skeleton level but just thin. Will working out make my frame wider or am I stuck to thin genetics
I'm 5'6 if it makes a difference
My dad used to play rugby and was built, them's good genetics?

I work a labor intensive job 5 days a week. How do I work regular weight lifting in?

>sheet metal fab, (duct work)

>5'6
>good genetics

Frame is the size of your skeleton and joints. Big frame is basically just being somewhat tall with thick joints that enable good force generation and muscular development. Hugh Jackman has a good frame. That Legolas guy does not.

i only started lifting about 6 months ago and have been taking it relatively easy (can only bench press 45kg at 5 x 4)., however recently i've noticed that my hands/fingers are vibrating/shaking/twitching a lot of the time. It's only a slight one now mind you but it's noticeable when im pointing out something on a computer screen. It's not just after training either it seems to be night constant.

could i have fucked something up in my arm whilst doing exercises or could it be the fact that i drink about 16 cans of beer every weekend.

Been on Starting Strength for 8 months now and starting to develop a pot belly (Thank you, Rippletits)

Is a calorie deficit of 500kcal + continuing the program as normal good enough to cut my weight down or should I be adding some form of cardio on my off days?

>8 months
what are your current lifts?
might wanna switch programs

What's the best type of bicep curl? With dumbells or the bar?

Z barbell

Can't workout Friday because of retard tier gym hours and small town, is:

M - push
TU - pull
W - push
THU - pull

Viable if I squat on push days and deadlift on pull days?

Should I be looking out for people during my set? My friend seems to almost always run into the barbell during my squats.

Pretty fucking awful if I'm perfectly honest, I didn't keep a proper track of my diet and stalled/injured myself a lot.

Squats: 90kg
Deadlift: 130kg
Bench: 50kg
OHP: 35kg
Pendlay Rows: 55kg

Was looking at All Pro's Beginner Routine personally; Do you know how it stacks up compared to SS regarding weight loss yet still retaining muscle strength?

I started cutting 8.4., that's 53 days ago. So far I've gone from 155 lbs to 143 (I'm 5'6'')
Could I be cutting even harder? How is my pace?
So far I've barely lost any strength on the 4 compounds but I feel like I'm low on energy while working out

If you're in the middle of Strong Lifts and are already T-rex mode because of previous sports. Do you just cut squats out? I like squats because mine go up consistently, but my legs are getting way too big. I'm cutting weight so it ain't fat.

I only have some dumbells (going up to 40 llbs), a curl bar and some weird machine in my parents' basement that looks like pic related.

What kind of routine could i get going.

I'm 5'10 135 skelly btw

As much rest as possible, clean eating, and most definitely a stim-heavy pre-workout.

45kg after 6 months? You're taking it TOO easy.

The shaking has nothing to do with the lifting or the beer.

christ get eating m8

100% serious

do a bro split with heavy emphasis on leg extensions and dumbbell leg curls

cycling isnt as bad. the bad part about running is the impact of your foot hitting the ground which puts strain on knee. cycling doesnt.
do em all. bicep curl, hammer curl, ez bar curl, dumbbell curl.
seems fine.
you should always been aware of your surroundings in the era of allah snackbar.

>done SS for 7 months
>some size gains, lifts went up a lot
>squat 3.25pl8x5
And yet, my legs look half the size of T-Rex's who have supposedly been doing SS for half a year
What gives?

To add to this, anything works on a novice

Try hitting each muscle group 2 times per week, with 2 or 3 exercises per group. 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps per exercise

Example

Day 1: Legs/Abs
Day 2: Chest/Arms
Day 3: Back/Shoulders
Day 4: Legs/Abs
Day 5: Chest/Arms
Day 6: Back/Shoulders
Day 7: Rest

Seek the exercises per body part, according to your available equipment, here: bodybuilding.com/exercises

Don't neglect or ignore bodyweight exercises either, good ol push ups, pull ups and leg raises have been around for decades for a reason

Keep a log of every training day you do, write down your reps and how many of those weird machine plates you lift (no idea how much they actually weigh).

Try to figure out how the maximum number of plates you can lift for 8 reps (example, doing pec decks bodybuilding.com/exercises/main/popup/name/butterfly). Then increase 1 rep the next day you do that exercise. When you hit 12, add 1 plate and go back to 8 reps. Continue till you run out of plates.

Research a bit about rest times and nutrition.

That should keep you occupied for about a year, by that time I hope you're able to join a proper gym

No excuses allowed user

what's the point of the lifting meme if you have bright red tiger stripe stretchmarks on your biceps and stomach?

I find that my lifts suffer when I do cardio. How should I balance the two for growth in both areas?

My cardio typically consists of hill sprints and medium intensity running twice a week with strength training 4x a week on other days.

Is higher reps lower weights better for weight loss?

Like going to the gym, but have to lose weight over this summer/fall

Are you sure your lifts aren't suffering because lack of rest? If you're doing cardio on every day you're not lifting I'd recommend toning the cardio down to a brisk walk or something for a day out of the week.

No, eating less is.
On a related note, doing cardio for cardiovascular health is good, doing it to lose weight is retarded.

Does cooking oats (steel cut or rolled) before sticking them in the fridge for overnight oats increase their volume? I've just been sticking them in the fridge with seasonings and liquid.

use coconut cream and vitamin e. if that doenst work no one really cares desu.

How do i avoid chafing my nips while jogging? shit hurts, you know

I have a rest day once a week and manage to get around 6-8 hrs of sleep each night.

I formerly did exclusively cardio and calisthenics; now that I have access to a proper gym, I find it hard to get an equilibrium of progress between strength and cardio.

>no one really cares desu.
i don't believe this.

Is recomping a meme or is it actually a thing? I'm not sure I understand how it works

You count your body weight when don't squats, right?

Can I get a quick rundown on creatine and amino acids?

I want to add an ab workout to this (pic related) preferably the one with the biggest bang for the buck. anyone who answers will get a qt in return

is clen safe for an 18 y/o?

whats the best routinne for it

Is it better to work out before or after eating breakfast?

Just got my first match on tinder with girl looks pretty cute. What do?

whats the highest acceptable body fat % while lifting for gains? im at 22%, should i cut down or keep lifting and eating a lot for more gains

post autistic conversation here for us to laugh at

Alright, Veeky Forums. Ultimate question.

How long does it take to get BIG big? I'm not talking like "oh user do you work out? You look... toned."
I'm talking like there's absolutely no question about it, like fuckin Reinhardt mode.

I ask because my brother has been working out for years now and he's still pretty twinkmode.
He gets hella girls but that's not my concern, I'm going for like "holy shit dude do you eat six steaks a day?"

inb4 steroids

ok I will message her later and see how it goes. maybe Ill post it if its good

Yes, but form is VITAL. SS + GOMAD. PPL if you're done with that, or texas method if you want to go the path of power.

I do before, but plenty of people do it after. Generally I'll have to wait a few minutes for the food to digest a bit.

6+ years of severe autism or 1-2 with roids no autism.

Thanks user

DESU you don't need much of an ab workout routine, just do some situps and plank for a few minutes before you finish your workout. Abs come from low bodyfat, exercise only gets them toned.

Creatine is important take it and experience GODLY GAINZ. Many creatines already have amino acids, and as far as I know you get plenty if you are eating enough meat. Feel free to try BCAAs and see if you work for you though.

Why would you cook them beforehand if you are just making overnight oats?

How severe we talkin?
Like six days a week at the gym autism or scientifically perfecting every single meal for gains autism?

Best tutorials for bench and OHP? Also what's the feeling I get when I do a bunch of reps of, lets say chin ups and I feel like I just cant move my arms anymore

Has anyone here gone up a shirt size from muscle gain? I'm a very snug medium currently but I've started lifting regularly and I'm about to buy a few shirts and I want them to fit in a year from now..

That's muscle failure.
Some people like to train until they hit failure, others stop before they hit that limit.
I don't personally know which is more broscientifically beneficial, but I don't like the feeling of muscle failure so I don't go for it unless I'm really feeling the urge for a few more reps.

Alright gents. Made a bet with a friend. Whats the best beginner routine/progremme for gaining max dead/squat/bench/ohp before 2018? Im guessing SS w/ Accessories.

I recently re-started working out.
Last time I had DOMS but this time I worked out and the next day I feel fine.

does this mean my muscles aren't getting enough exercise to grow?

I feel like I could workout again today...should I?
or is over-exercising just a meme

What do you guys do for stretching? After work outs? Any of you guys do a morning stretching routine when you get out of bed?

IMO if you feel like working out go for it

there was a period where I went to the gym 7x a week for like a month and was making gains and didnt get DOMS until I gave myself a rest day

don't do that, you'll just waste your money and they wont look good

no muscle gain shouldn't make you change sizes BUT mass gain like gaining weight and muscle should.

now if you would of said you would bulk...

It's murky.

Many Natural Bodybuilding federations don't test for it, as it's not on most performance enhancing drug test panels. You'll never get tested for it unless you're hospitalized for DNP poisoning

Steroids change the way you build muscle forever, even when it's out of your system. DNP only accelerates fat loss when it's in your system

How important is jogging for weight loss?
As of now, I jog for just over 2 miles 6 days a week. Last tuesday, i weighed in at 205 lbs.
Is it okay to do light weight training also?
On 2 of those days, i also go to to the gym and do dumbbell curls, some leg lifts and ab exercises, and jog there for about 20 minutes a treadmill, for roughly the same distance as my daily jog. On days I don't go the gym, i just do 20 pushups, 20 sit ups, and 20 leg lift and tucks.
I want to lose weight but I also don't want to be left with just ugly flab.

you won't have the mindset you have now in a years time if you actually stick to it and stopped asking dumb fucking questions

are whey pills as good as powdered whey?
I have to take 3 whey pills but they are HUGE, I can feel them going down after I take them its uncomfortable.

don't you wanna be like the japanese hentais with the tentacles that ley eggs down their victims throat?

Fuck the mileage
run FAST and in short bursts. HIIT
all you need is 9 mins of running per day to lose weight fast.

no light training,. wtf is this you some kind of fairy, some faggot of some sorts?

do compound lifts. and LIFT HEAVY AND LIFT A LOT.
eg. bench 3 sets of 200x8
squat 4 sets of 300x8

lol

does anyone have a no nonsense routine to get rid of anterior pelvic tilt/lardosis? is this one on the image good?

lol here is the image

no senpai I don't wanna be like the nippu desu desu baka countryfolk and choke on things rolling down my esophagus

everything in this post related to running is wrong.
>i weighed in at 205 lbs
go slow because you're heavy and putting a ton of stress on your knees. distance is more important than speed if you're trying to lose weight. consider using an elliptical to reduce stress on your legs until you're lighter.

there's a reason why marathon runners look like they do.

How much difference is there between a three day and six day routine in terms of results?

nope. you're wrong
do you even know what HIIT does?
if he wants to lose weight he has to do intensity not long boring jogs that take hours.

stop posting and giving bad advice

moron.

$200 says you don't even have a college diploma which is where they teach you all this shit since its mandatory.

fuck off fag

no argument.
still stupid.
lol.

>no argument.
Not him but you literally didn't post any argument lol

i agree with HIIT

nothing made me lose weight like grappling. shit's a real workout and way more intense that boring ass slow cardio

Do you guys recommend Creatine as a post workout with Whey for a beginner? As in just beginning Starting Strength

Am I better off getting into a proper lifting routine straight away while getting my bf% down and getting depressed that I'm not making any progress, or just waiting until I'm like 12% in half a years time or whatever?

Also whats the best way to teach yourself the exercises? Like I've read SS and all that but I can't afford a personal trainer and I don't have any friends