SQTDDTOT,T

SQTDDTOT,T.

Stupid questions thread.

Gonna start this one off right. I shat blood 4 times in a row and finally pooped without blood. I'm fairly confident that the blood was from going to heavy/straining too much on squats. Is this a reasonable hypothesis, or should I be worried? And more importantly, should I risk working out tonight or give my ass a rest? Thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-ultimate-full-body-dumbbell-workout.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hemorroids

Is it more red blood or more dark/brown/digested-looking blood ?

In the first case, most likely hemorrhoid.

In the 2nd case, maybe oesophageal varices, ulcer disease, etc..

Anyway when you shit blood on a regular daily-basis it's a pretty strong indication to go see a doctor.

I would think there's an underlying problem if lifting is making your ass bleed.

as said.

How do you find your purpose in life and end your round of depression in life

I want to be a strong and lift more than anyone else in my gym

but I also want to mix volume/hypertrophy full body into my routine so I actually look muscular

I've just been doing 5/3/1 and doing about 16-20 sets of 10-15 rep assistance work (about 1 or 2 more exercises) in order to do this

Anyone else doing anything similar, have any advice or want to share results?

How many times a week should I train abs?

Red blood. This has been happening off an on again. Thanks for the info

How frequent do you guys get blood work done? It is specific according to my doc, but I'm willing to shell out extra cash to stay on the up with my blood work. Received word the more often you do it you're just wasting money at that point however, I think while on gear and in general to check your health levels nothing wrong with doing a full workup every 3-4 months so maybe 3 times a year getting a full panel?

Have you considered Sheiko?

It's an incredibly high volume compound lift program with accessories built in. I'm serious, a workout takes at least an hour and a half, sometimes two hours.

They're run in weekly 3-day splits, using percentages of max reps to do progressive load for squats, bench, and deadlift variations. I did it for two months and all of my big lifts improved, but I'm cutting down now for summer using a hypertrophy PPL split. (Balconybro split, pic related, working well so far)

If you wanna get gradual strength increases with accessory lifts for size, google Sheiko and find a spreadsheet. Start off with #29, work your way through at least #30 and see if you make any progress.

Also, that file name is glorious, thank you for reminding me of Mission Hill, that show was way before its time.

>Stats

>what did he mean by this?

What happens if 100% of your daily calories are protein?

I think that guys physique is phenomenal and maybe goal body for me, I want to know the stats to hit somewhere near that body weight/%...

Cool I'll check it out.

Can I do 5/3/1 for just OHP and bench, alternating them like SS, or will this not give me enough time for recovery? I'm using a different progression method for squats and deads.

From the looks of it he's probably around 15% body fat (maybe closer to 12%), all those pictures are flexing too (I'm pretty sure), but yeah dude has some aesthetic proportions.

My fat ass fell for the bulking meme while on Sheiko so I'm hovering near 25%, although I am the strongest I've ever been at 170lbs. Which isn't saying much when other people can OHP you, but it's a far cry from where my resting weight used to be at 135. Looking to drop 15-20 lbs over the next 3 months using keto, which I've had success with before (shoo shoo naysayers).

A 6 day split of 8 exercises per workout is pretty time intensive so I've been running that balconybro program for time, allowing no more than 30-45 seconds between reps. Can usually knock it out in an hour.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I wipe blood when I push too hard. It happens, my guy.

Uncle died of colon cancer though

These shitty protein suplements made me piss protein or something (I see like foam), I stopped taking them and it still happens.

My analysis are fine but google is scaring me shitless, and the worry is killing my gains.

How do I stop being a hypochondriac Veeky Forums?

Currently 159 lbs 5'7, how much more weight should I lose if I want to get to around 13 - 15%, or at least look like I have lost this pouch of fat? Am I hovering around 20 - 23% right now?

Is 1500 too low to cut on if I have job where I walk around all day (probably 15,000 - 25,000 steps a day) and I lift 6 days a week?

I know someone here told me to stop cutting and start bulking as I'm still weak as fuck (120/160/225/295), but I'm way too tired of having this shit fat.

Red is gonna mean it's closer to your ass and less in your guts.

Should I be adding sugar to my post workout shake?

im pretty sure a hypochondriac wouldnt be engaging in anal sex user.

nice try though but your browsing history gave it away

So to burn fat I just lift and eat at a deficit? Is it normal to gain weight before starting to lose it?

Can't workout Friday because of retard tier gym hours and small town, is
M - push
TU - pull
W - push
THU - pull

Viable if I squat on push days and deadlift on pull days

Gaining weight inexplicably in that situation is most likely due to water weight. I wouldn't worry too much about that

anyone knows that instagram hoe busybeefitness ,or whatever she's called now, programs/guides?
im almost sure its some bs meme shit but I dont want to find out by spending money on them

Am I justified in my disdain for people who drop the bar on deadlifts?

I understand doing it in competition but anyone who does it in training is automatically labeled a douche for me.

How do I go about losing said water weight then?

It's water, it doesn't matter at all, it only goes away if you are dehydrated.
You could easily have a 5 pound difference in one day depending on what's in your body, water, shit, food, you name it.
Don't get hung up on, weight yourself once or twice a week.
As long as you are paying attention to calories you WILL lose the weight, one week might say you gained a pound but it's probably nothing.

Protip: Weigh yourself in the morning, have a routine for this, if you shit before one week do it again.

Sit in a sauna, if you wanna work smarter and not harder. Otherwise running is always an option

I'll second this user though.

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-ultimate-full-body-dumbbell-workout.html
Thoughts on this routine for a beginner?
Going to a gym is not an option for me currently

I'm looking for a workout tracker app for my phone, just to keep track of which routine i'm doing each day, and so i can quickly see what weights i did last time and type in what i do this time. I did do this with paper and pen, then put it into excel when i got home, but I really don't want to carry that around the gym any more.

I looked online for workout apps but they're all video-narration personal trainer type things, or they're aimed at casuals or yoga enthusiasts, or they're paid. I checked out FitNotes which is quite good but kind of fiddly to use, I just want a nice simple interface and the ability to track all my lifts with graphs and shit. If you've used Google Fit i'm looking for basically that but for gym workouts.

Anyone know of anything that suits this? Or how do you keep track of your lifts? I love seeing the weekly gains even if they're just a kilogram or two.

Also not that guy but you can retain less water if you limit sodium intake in your diet. Track what you eat (myfitnesspal is good for this) and make sure you're eating no more than your recommended amount, ideally a bit less.

Not as user friendly as an app, but you could always use excel mobile on your phone if you're already a fan of using excel.