Small Wrists

How do I fix this problem? I'm 21 and my wrists are really fucking small

Forearm curls, wrist curls, hand grippers, shit ton of protein and calories. Get on double rations.

Nothing you can do that will actually fix it. Making wrists bigger through training won't grow them to a size you're happy with. Train forearms. The ratio will look pretty aesthetic

Wristlet here. This is a good post.

this is shit

they will grow, my did, take it from me

There is no muscle mass on the wrist so we're fucked forever.

Literally how

inject synthol into your wrists

he's 13

If you train forearms they will look more impressive though

If you're as skinny as the guy in the picture, your wrists will grow, like mine did. They won't get big or juicy, but they'll look normal.

My uncle has massive wrists and fingers, pretty sure it's from construction work he does

>Implying
I'm almost 21 and I still look like that.

im 18 and my arm/wrist looks like that will i grow

you cant grow a bone. the only "muscles" along your wrist are tendons for your flexors/extensors in your digits.

>always thought I was a wristlet because my fingers could wrap around my wrist
>find out I have long fingers and a 7.5 " wrist

feels good man

Hard work will build your forearms but there's basically no muscle in your wrist area.
You see construction guys who lift stuff all day but still have wiry skinny arms.

>can touch thumb almost to the knuckle of my pinky when I put them around wrist
>when my forearms are pumped up I look like Popeye, when they're normal I look like the chosen undead
Let me die

Some bro scientists claim hammering and such will create microfractures in fingers that fill in making finger bigger

It makes the bones stronger, but not larger.
Fighters would have giant baseball mitt hands if so.

WOLFF'S LAW
pro-tip: apply 4x15, 1xamrap decline hammer curls with the heaviest dumbbell available into face to acquire those jaw gains

Just lift, you're still young, they'll thicken up over time.

>6 in wrists
>absolutely massive hands
atleast I can have a forearm taper

I forgot to mention they will grow if you're that skinny and start lifting and bulk

>6in wristlet here
make direct forearm training a priority the proportions will make them look xtra joocy

I knew a guy who gained 2 inches on one wrist in just one month. He was driving a buggy on sand, flipped it over and got his wrist caught under one of the bars on top. Twisted the wrist real good and after that he could bend it only about 50% as much as before.
This is your best bet, OP, crush your wrists under some heavy machinery and let it grow back thicker.

Are you so retarded that you don't understand what fat and muscle are?

Small wrists aren't your problem. Your problem is that your a massive faggot with an IQ that aspires to hit triple digits.

I'd say kill yourself but you'd just break your wrist.

Jesus you a fucking stupid.

Build muscle, acquire fat cells.

Ta da! Bigger wrist.

I have 5inch wrists
I can bench 1plate for 5x15 fine but the problem is that i feel like my wrists are going to snap and break anytime during the motion, the bar wiggles alot do to not being stable and my wrists wanting to bend forward and backwards.
I can OHP 115lbs 3x5 and the same feeling occurs

Only reason i don't go up in weight is that i'm legit scared i will snap my shit up, how do i fix this?

I diddly 185 for a few reps, kg.

Never going to grow, although some angles look okay due to forearm growth.