Veeky Forums WhatsApp

Join the Veeky Forums WA group full of international autistic lifters.

We have;
A South African professor
A guy from Bahamas who speaks 10 languages
A guy from Italy who cries over his oneitis
A guy who plays with rats and paints himself green at a swamp
Azn /pol/ poster
a rich Jew
And a Mexican Rambo wannabe

pic related qt from chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/BcmkBRRyJHVAsaIuP4r4T6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chat.whatsapp.com/BcmkBRRyJHVAsaIuP4r4T6

thanks for the virus

>having your personal cellphone number available to the likes of Veeky Forums

I Sure fucken hope u guys DONT do this

t. Faggot

The italian beta's most prominent characteristic is him being a medstudent desu

Can confirm chat is full of autism.

Eeh were not so bad, chat is helpful

Can I post my anime waifus there?

Guise pls j-join the c-chat. We can help improve ur lifts.

t. samefag

>Veeky Forums boogeyman
I've posted my face here before and nothing happened besides getting (you)s, some people are too paranoid, it's just some slightly endearing autistic circle jerk chat

One time in this chat a person admited to not being a homosexual even though he had buttsex with a man and has yet to have sex with a women.

This is just nuggets of autism you will get from the chat.

Oh and by here I mean facial aesthetics threads not in chat

How many people in the chat?

70 atm

oh lord no thanks

We're normal people

Someone going to post a screencap of what's going on in there? I ain't joinin that shit yet

what the fuck

Rich jew reportan

We don't want you here, faggots.

our telegram fitchat could outlift you whatsapp weaklings

How come I wasn't added in the description. I'm one of the most prominent posters. Ela did you post this btw, I know it was you

D I S C O R D
But seriously discord is one of the only places where you can't get doxxed, no phone numbers involved and no spooky owners watching you.

>implying everyone lift for strength

We'll still outlift you, faggots.

What's the discord chat?

We have a discord group too, but whatsapp it's more comfortable, and you don't have to download an extra app just to chat with internet friends.

Also,
>having the time to doxx someone
Mirin free time, please share some with me.

Have to ask mod for link, watch this space bro
No companies are stealing your info from discord, so it's the only place where you're truly safe. Plus the app is free and takes a few mins to download. It's better too imo

Chris go home

Is this legit? Kind of thinking of joining so I can have some autistic friends.

do you all show each other your dicks? not interested if the answer is no.

If any of you cunts have a pol-fit discord post it here.

Pl meet us in London faggot.

We've always welcomed the discord group to post their recruitment links in our thread. We don't mind either way we just prefer a WhatsApp group for various reasons.

Happy chatting Anons.

This

Yeah, plenty of bros, you'll make lots of good friends, for example a certain THICC lovable autist who likes taking selfies in an elevator. He'll ask you and the group for support when things aren't going well, or he's getting bullied by his biochemistry professor for using roids again. But most of all the never ending oneitus posting.

He'll PM you, talking about girls, oneitus, hopes and dreams for the future. You'll want to grab a beer with this bro if you're ever in his town.

And then you find out that FAGGOT doesn't even have your number saved. FUCK YOU.

...occasionally...

:(

Gibs number to join

Link is not working

You need to open it in a WhatsApp client (there's a web client, but you need to have the app installed on your phone).

Tbh joining the discord channel might be less effort for you if you don't have Whatsapp

What is the Discord link?

aww did he hurt your feelings

I'm from the WA group not the discord sorry. We're still waiting for that other user to post it.

They recruit on Veeky Forums from time to time though. Seems like a good group of Anons.

Yes, and then I fucked his oneitus and I felt better.

You too can have these chat adventures.

Can't believe you left out extremely sexy Indian baka

This group is bound to fall apart. I suggest you read Robert Putnam. Professor Putnam is a liberal professor from Harvard who set out to prove the meme that diversity is a strength but wound up proving that diversity is pretty much the worst thing man ever created.