The Rock is having a complete meltdown on twitter over his new movie...

The Rock is having a complete meltdown on twitter over his new movie, and /tv/ is curious to know if this is caused by roids? Can Veeky Forumsness experts give their thoughts on this?

The Rock has been in shitty movies before. He's defensive because of his bro love for Zac.

>nigger chimps out
>must be roids

It's just one of his first real failures, on a movie he thought was going to huge.

the rock is a retard
everyone he meets must tells him he awesome and he believes it but the truth is hes so big people are just afraid of him
when will he understand this

>heh.. Ill call this really successful, attractive, admired man a nigger... im so fucking superior...

back to /pol/, loser

>the only conservative people on Veeky Forums are /pol/ users

>Anyone who says "nigger" is on /pol/

Is his facade starting to peel?

behold the masterrace

Why are racists so proud of being racist and love acting racist but will get so defensive when they're called racists?

because these racists are from /pol/, tumblr for nazis.

Back to deddit, faggot nigger

kneel peasants

> nigger
he's a native american hawaiin

You never called anyone racist, you called user a /pol/ user. I'm pointing out there will be many racist people who do not go on /pol/.

>I'm pointing out there will be many racist people who do not go on /pol/.
you should start

post screenshots?

>those trump-tier tweets of insecurity
kek thanks for this OP

This. Racists operate on a weird sense of logic.

>Thinks the billionaire leader of the free world is insecure
>Consistently falls for POTUS bait

muh pure genetics

Aryan master race reporting in.

What's he been saying? I can't see anything untoward on his twitter

I feel bad for his shitty genetics (his weak chin)

check his twitter, he's responding to pretty much anyone that mentions baywatch

#SwoleLeft

Please take your autism back to /tv/, you lot are hopeless. You have to lose at least 50 pounds before posting here.

genetic superiority

I don't mind being called a racist online.

IRL that shit can you get you in trouble. The White Supremacist Patriarchy really punishes racists, for some schizophrenic reason

>Trump fans are white supremacists

Go away Hillary

how do I see where he replies to people? I just see his tweets to the general public it looks like

Back to r/pol/ kiddo

>nigger jokes aren't funny
>nigger jokes don't get funnier the more famous and successful the butt of the joke is

Back to plebbit, faggot.

this guy is the epitome of a one dimensional meat-head
It seems as if his only attribute is his strength

triggered?
maybe you should go back to your safespace

isnt he samoan or something like that

Whoa calm down Dwayne leave it on twitter

I don't use /pol/

ehm is that the girls in baywatch? where the fuck is the huge tits wtf is this shit

>retarded /pol/ user starts slinging nigger around for no real reason
>retarded newfag spergs out because they saw the word nigger
>thread turns to shit instantly

you should start

you should stop

you forgot
>thread was shit to begin with

I feel like the people that are the most triggered and bitter about their lives are those that voted against Trump. Every anti-Trumper I've met so far has been extremely vitriolic. I didn't like Obama, but I never was so hateful of him like lefties are towards Trump. Can people seriously not take losing that badly?

I didn't know Jeff Ross was a /pol/ack

You tend to get a lot of retarded anti-Trump people online. Take the resident clown in this thread.

>Stop being racist guys!
>Proceeds to being racist against white people

I don't give a fuck because I voted for third party

good point

Compare his physique now to a couple years back. He went hard and now he's off. So, shitty hormone levels and self-image.

>racism against white people
>this happens so often on Veeky Forums
ok you delusional fuckhead

this is actually so funny
in what ways does he think that he is superior to anyone?

I hate both US parties (because I'm not an idiot), but unless you are 10 years old, there should be no reason to forget how shitty Republican voters were when Obama got elected.

They were far worse than anti-trump voters are today.

Calm down,why are racists like you so proud of being racist and love acting racist but will get so defensive when they're called racists?

I must have missed the riots involving thousands of people when Obama was elected.

nazis have this group mentality that just because some white people accomplished great things, they assume they are great by association
i'm not being racist. i'm making fun of racists.

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

t. liberal

stand back guys
you don't want to contaminate their pure white aryan genes

I wish the rock was my friend, he seems like a nice guy

He looks jewish hahaha

Thanks for showing me that everyone on Veeky Forums isn't an alt-righter, I get worried sometimes

so much pain in his eyes

try harder

if you were human waste, you'd be hurt too

>You can't be proud of what your ancestors and people have accomplished
You're a complete faggot to be quite honest

The only good post in this thread

>look at all the things i didn't accomplish
>i'm better than you.

What faggot leftist response. And again with the pictures as if they mean anything. But maybe they mean something to a person like you.

it's ok. you don't have to be upset.

You've been sperging out for an hour because someone said a bad word. This board is getting worse and worse.

this is the delusion of the left on display

>u mad
Very original. And really, the guy obsessively posting pictures in a dead thread seems more upset than anyone else.

>oj simpson was successful so he was a good person

>This board is getting worse and worse.
the sooner /pol/ leaves the better
Says the guy who's only responses are "what a faggot leftist response" and "you're pathetic"
why are you still here?

Because liberal faggots like you make the law and arrest people who disagree with them

being in pain turned him to be hateful, more likely

Yeah the person leaving one comment saying nigger ruined this thread, not the autist posting pictures of white people for the last hour.

Deluded faggot.

>why are you still here?
Because it upsets you. I know, someone being proud of their heritage must be very triggering, but I'm sure you have enough pictures to get over it.

There's that group mentality again.

Why is /pol/ the issue? You being a triggered snowflake doesn't impact the board being shit or not.

If you go to his twitter page, you'll see three tabs above his feed. Tweets, media/photos or whatever, and tweets & replies.

nigger

>how does /pol/ making race baiting threads every hour affect this board
you don't come here often do you?

>posts anti-racists pictures
>pictures still show black people stealing

What the fuck is that thing under his gut?

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

no man, it's the Russians. they hacked the election

The pictureman keeps posting in a show of impotent rage.

you haven't been browsing for very long, have you?