Guys because you're the only board i trust can you help me...

guys because you're the only board i trust can you help me. i'm in a relationship with a woman right now and i think she's cheating on me

>be me, 19, in my second relationship
>I like to think I'm "alpha", competition is weak
>i've never had trouble with women, am told I'm attractive, okay body, good job prospects, own place, own car, making ~40k/year while everyone else has to pay ~25k a year for their shit
>follow non-autistic parts of the redpill philosophy for women and sexual market place economics etc
>electrician apprentice, she's studying history and wants to become a teacher
>we both work part time
>me as a bartender for fun, and she works in this IT company
>she has a desk beside this guy we'll call him Bryan
>Bryan was coincidentally in a relationship with my slut cousin who cheated on him throughout the entire relationship
>23 years old, full time job (despite his position being dead-end at this company) but he's edgy
>told my gf he has a dick piercing, has some tattoos, smokes, drugs, typical bad-boy
>he's new and interesting and taller but weighs 130 pounds at 6'2 where i'm 5'10,170
>I'm objectively more attractive than him but my gf and i have been in a relationship for ~3 years and she's hitting that time where all her uni friends are out getting dicked down by 3 guys per weekend and i'm assuming she feels "left out"
>i assume this because she always comes up and talks to me about who's getting fucked but i couldn't care less
>would previously let me go through her phone, has my scanned fingerprint saved on her phone
>got rid of my fingerprint, am not allowed near her phone as it's her privacy
>respect it sure okay she has a point
>constantly talks about Bryan and how much she has at work
>her sudden change about the phone and the constant Bryan talk is giving me some redflags

am i being retarded

I don't care about the ethics and morals behind checking her phone or her privacy. how can i get confirmation if she's cheating or not

to keep it Veeky Forums related

do you guys get your spotter to help stabilize during the bench press?

bro if a girl wants to fuck another guy, she'll fuck him.. the worst thing you can do is to feel you are not worth enough for her to stay with you.

you are worth, if she doesn't see it let her fuck bryan and you find someone else. you'll find out eventually or she'll tell you. if you can't wait and consider it loss of time, then straight out tell her "I think you are cheating me with Bryan, I want to reconsider our relationship". That's that.

>5'10
she sucking that alpha dick bro

>6'2

work on your connection with her, become one with her. She can always fuck others if she wants to, your way of keeping her is making sure she wants to fuck you more than anybody else. And you do this by being intimate, close, trusting and forgiving. Make her rely on your support to get her through her tough as well as her good days

>6'2 130 pounds
>alpha

wew

She's fucking him. You already knew that.

If you think she's cheating on you, why continue to think about? Just flat out ask her if she's being a fucking whore or not. If she is, take her shit, throw it out, and continue on with your life. Never look back or second guess yourself. It's easier that way.

Also, punch that lanklet straight in the kneecaps with your manlet strength.

thank you good advice

She's already fucking him lmao. Break up with her today

>Going through each other's phones
>Thinking you have a healthy relationship

You were already doomed faggot

Start taking test and fuck her as much as you can so she won't have energy to fuck other guys

not fit related, go and get fucked DYEL

user you are about to be inundated with shit advice and >manlet and all kinds of other shit but listen here: if you are getting this feeling then there is something to it, simple as that. I was cheating on my ex and the biggest giveaway was me being ultra secretive about my phone, i also also wanted to seperate her from my friends and make sure she wouldn't be in contact with anything that could give it away.

This is really dangerous territory especially considering your age, relationship length and what you have said. You shouldn't confront her directly about it but if she starts to get super defensive if you imply something about this Bryan dude then that is your sign and it's time to pack up and leave.

I hope its nothing but again that "feeling" is due to loads of things not adding up, and there isn't smoke without fire. Godspeed user.

>be me
Who else could be?

OP whatever you do, don't listen to this terrible fucking advice, unless you're interested in becoming a cuck. Women don't want to fuck sensitive manboys, otherwise vers culture wouldn't exist.

Trust your instincts.

You're young. Get outta there.

Either you trust her, because she's earned it, and risk being cheated on (which isn't the end of the world, despite how it feels). Or you don't, she hasn't earned it in your opinion, then break up with her.

In other words, either chill out, or drop her like that last rep of heavy military press. Don't go fucking snooping around like a private detective or a bored housewife.

But let me tell you this, the fact that you made this thread basically proves you don't trust her. Just break up with her.

cuck

If she's cheating on you she's a piece of shit and not worth your time. Don't worry about it, worst thing that can happen is you get cucked, so if that happens break up with Denise or whatever her name is and beat the shit out of Bryan.

Wow, so the above is retarded so I won't bother answering since you probably already know what to do, but to answer this question, no I don't. I tell the spotter to not touch the bar unless they see it move down while I'm pushing it up. Sometimes help with unracking if it's easier for you.

this, but don't make it about him, make it about her. if you make it seem like you're worried about him, you'll seem like a pussy, but if you make it seem like you have better things to do than wonder about her loyalty, you'll seem alpha

Listen to your gut bro
If she didnt do it already, shes on the verge, nothing you can do as far i know
>gf, are you cheating on me?
>omg user is doubting me, if he thinks like that i might as well cheat
Stand out and attract girls to make her jelly
>omg user is such a dog, if hes gonna blatantly look for girls like that i will do the same
Start spending more time with her
>omg user is always so close,i just wanna some time to myself
If you ignore her
>if he cant be bothered to pay attention to his gf i know someone who will
Women are incapable of admiting they are wrong, she will find a way to excuse her cheating and blame (you) for it

D U M B H E R

U

M

B

H

E

R

dude, the second you told her about his dick piercing she started cheating on you, fucking idiot, get rid of her. seems like you have your shit together you'll find another one

yeah I'm sure you helping op installing some surveillance shit on her phone will help them work out their relationship

The fact that you're asking a mongolese basketweaving network about this means you're fucked. Clearly no trust, so move on and stop being an insecure faggot. You'll feel better, trust me.

>>would previously let me go through her phone, has my scanned fingerprint saved on her phone
>>got rid of my fingerprint, am not allowed near her phone as it's her privacy
Yeah she's cheating.

She's fucking a wet noodle? Message that kid and tell him you'll murder him if he keeps talking to your girlfriend about his little weenie piercings.

Also you should have told her to stop talking about that guy. Gotta nip that shit in the bud, she's probably testing you to see if you care and if you don't why aren't you telling her to stop talking to this faggot.

Honestly. Anyone who's shitting on you is being a fucking bitch. Most of us have probably been in this situation before in one way or another. I sympathize with you, and while I might not know the specifics, I think everyone can agree it's gotten to the point where you need to confront it for your own well being. Don't doubt youtself OP. You're a fucking man. If you feel something is up, don't you trust yourself? Confront her. Make it her problem. You're too fucking good to waste your time on a woman who has the time to even think about (((Bryan)))

I'm curious, why did she let you check her phone in the first place? Did she actually straight out tell you that you could, since she had nothing to hide, or did you just use her phone to play candycrush or whatever?

Started because of piano tiles and then I went through her messages in a flirty "OMG who have YOU been talking to" sorta way and she didn't care

One thing you can do is go all in and opt for a temporary open relation, if you are already cucked you can try and spin it to your advantage
Fuck half the women in your city,bring 1,2 girls everynight while all she can get in the meantime is some loser with dick piercing
The excitement and thrill of a new man will fade when she see you fucking multiple girls prettier than she is, seeing you able to have other girls any time you want but just choose not to will take its tool on her

People are always attracted to what is forbidden, you take that out she has nothing left, her now damaged self-worth and her scapades no longer requiring being a secret will make her regret everything

Right. I wouldn't be suspicious if she'd always been like that, but since she suddenly did a 180 on the phone thing, there's clearly something there she doesn't want you to see. Either it's this Bryan thing or something else.

Might aswell just break up with her then. You don't go exclusive -> open relationship -> exclusive again. He'll never look at her the same

If you have doubts at all, hate to tell you but shes not the one.

>would previously let me go through her phone, has my scanned fingerprint saved on her phone

This isn't a red flag, it's basically a time stamped photograph of her getting dicked down. Maybe she's cheated already, maybe she hasn't. Either way, she's obviously doing something she knows that you'd have a problem with, and is hiding it from you. Regardless of what that is, it's a breach of trust and honesty imo.