Can lifting help me in the marriage market after 28+? I've made a few mistakes in college...

can lifting help me in the marriage market after 28+? I've made a few mistakes in college, looking to get my life on track and lose the weight i've gained through partying. Don't want to end up like these ladies :(.

I'm not looking for much, just someone who makes six figs and decently attractive.

Gr8 b8 m8

Sweet bait, but let it be known, any lady who was a whore in college is not a lady and less deserving so of a man of white color who is decently attractive and makes a six figure salary.

These females should stick strictly to black men to whiten their genetics and thus so help reduce crime in inner cities by civilizing further generations.

Nice bait. Women aren't this introspective.

However, any lurkers reading. If you're upper 20's and want children, find a man asap with good moral values, a decent income and family upbringing and submit to him. Ditch the careerist BS, most men do not find it attractive and actually find it to be a turn off. Cultivate conservative femininity.

>traffic jam on the highway
>all cars are nearly stopped in all 5 lanes
>one asshole decides to get out of traffic by speeding along the shoulder
>eventually shoulder is blocked by a wall
>asshole tries to cut back into the lane of cars they were currently speeding past
>asshole gets mad that no one will let them back in.

that asshole driver is you.

Are you saying there is no hope for me... What should I do, i'm sorry, I just want go be happy.

The sad part about this analogy is that the asshole driver is inevitably going to be able to cut back in

This the problem with MGTOW they see The Wall as some sort of righteous cosmic justice leveled to all the countless women who rejected them but in reality The Wall doesn't really exist these women will still be able to settle down and start families with no problems. Single men of the same age group still have a harder time finding partners

Find a man with as low a value as you. I know this is probably bait but on the off chance a woman is reading this who thinks like this, if you're 28 and struggling to find a man, you're not going to find someone 'who makes six figures and is decently attractive', and every year your pool of options is getting smaller and smaller.

If you're female and over 25 and not married, you're not going to make it.

If you're a male and under 25 and married, you're not going to make it.

>If you're female and over 25 and not married, you're not going to make it.
absolutely retarded.

Everyone assumes you've taken black cock.

So tell us, grandma, have you?

>Everyone assumes you've taken black cock.
terrible bait.

>tfw married a woman 3 years older than me.
Fug I'm retarded. Shes nice and all but don't be a retard like me.

Are you joking or not cause that guy is correct. The older a woman gets the less valuable she is and she knows it. Hence why those skanks killed themselves.

male or female if you marry before 30 you're fucked.

You sound like a degenerate gen x

fuck off back to and take your """"""redpills"""""" with you.

Women are not like men. Women are at their best around 20, then they rapidly drop in value until they're worthless near 40. Men are at their best close to their 30s and then lose value slowly, but surely.

If you're a woman at 28+, do EVERYTHING you can to improve your value and marry the first guy you're into that's also into you, because with every passing day your odds of getting a good guy get considerably lower.

At 30 you even start pushing out autists. Nature doesn't want women to marry so late.

>I'm not looking for much, just someone who makes six figs

Thats how I feel.
If it makes mgtow guys feel better, more power to them but its really just a coping mechanism. There is no "justice" women get to have their cake and eat it too. There will always be some poor bastard to step up to the plate.

Men should marry after 30. I believe closer to 40.

Female SMV peaks around 17.

Men gain value up to about 45, when you take into account finances, social status, normal trajectory of success.

What's SMV? Sex mate value?

God damn it it was in the file name, nvm.

if you want to divorce people and steal their assets, then yes, women should be marrying in their early to mid twenties. if you want to be a decent person you shouldn't even think of marriage until you're 30. freeze eggs or don't have kids at all. we don't need more children here.

>someone on an anonymous image board telling white people to stop breeding
hmm, I wonder who's behind this

not an argument.

Where did he mention white people?
I honestly can't tell if you're baiting or if you're actually that paranoid.

Women who marry younger tend to divorce less and be happier. It's not necessarily causative, of course. Happier, more loyal women just marry sooner.

>not one of those graphs has anything to do with age of marriage, only pre-marital sexual partners
wow this REALLY made me think

>women don't have sex before marriage
Who are you trying to convince?

it's almost like what i said had absolutely nothing to do with how much sex women have. what a strange thought.

I never understood this graph. How in the fuck was this determined.

"Sexual Marketplace Value"

Nigga what?!

This shit is 100% anecdotal how was this metric even determined

I don't know about that particular graph, but I think the easiest way would be to see who gets the most messages on various online dating sites, apps, and such things that can be recorded.

Also maybe question people about their preferred partners without mentioning age, and see hat comes up.

Not the guy you're responding to, but who do you think mainly browse this english speaking forum? What ethnicity do you think the majority of people reading his "don't have kids, we don't need more children here" is?

if you use this website you should not have children. you are not fit to be a parent.

I won't listen to a single treacherous word coming from your filthy jewish mouth.

when your son becomes the next elliot rodger you'll understand.

Lmao I actually am Jewish (not that guy you're talking to) and I want whites to have more kids, and stop giving Gibs to Africans /muds so they stop breeding so much
Then again, I consider myself white

>Immediately starts referring to race mixing when confronted.

I know my man, let me roleplay in peace.

you are a very entertaining shitposter. i don't think i've ever talked to anyone with thought processes this nonsensical, or this eager to cry BOOGEYMAN.

this seems like a graph made by a 25 year old virgin in order to make himself feel better about the future. like, SMV? really? that's the best scientific-sounding 'metric' they could come up with?

more importantly, though, how the fuck is a 36 year old man supposed to be the pinnacle of sexual attractiveness/value. it's all downhill from 30, on both sides of the fence.

Jesus christ does the border fence around /pol/ need repairing

You fucks are delusional

>Single men of the same age group still have a harder time finding partners

Bahahaha, no they don't. We're prime for 21-25 year old pussy.

Men date down, women date up.

A 28 year old female can only seriously date a man who's her age or older, and no man her age or older takes her seriously if she's that old and single.

there are a million ways to operationalise it. generally you just have two distributions and most men get the most attention/considered the best at the peak of the bell curve which is at 38. It does seem like a bit of a flawed graph though as I doubt the highest valued male is equal to the highest valued female.

>t does seem like a bit of a flawed graph though as I doubt the highest valued male is equal to the highest valued female.
Maybe it's normalized to each gender's top potential SMV

they probably rejected 50 guys and asked themselves why does no one find me attractive. women have a serious flaw in their thinking.

How is it normalised? SMV should be a universal and objective as possible measure which can then be analysed in qausi-experimental designs such as gender to compare means and SDs. So whoever made this graph is retarded or went through a roundabout way to compare genders. I smell bullshit or bad science.

my personal opinion is that whoever made the graph is a late twenty-something desperately hoping that things will be golden in ten years. My opinion is nobody cares about people who are 30+ and I do tend to believe women decline faster than men, yes, but this data is sus.

Men at 38 would only get more attention because women at 38 are desperate. Also SMV is relative, so an argument can be made that the most successful man is only worth as much as the most successful woman.

ouch, this doesn't even fill me with joy or anything this is incredibly depressing op

>I never understood this graph. How in the fuck was this determined.

Females: they are at their most beautiful between 17 and 27. Outside of that window, they're either too young or their looks are starting to detoriate. The peak for overall value is set at 23, because at this age she has both the looks without the stupidity and unpredictableness of a 17-19 y-o.
Sadly for woman, their beauty is by far their most important attribute. How much a woman earns is meaningless; a hot girl working at McDonald's has more value than some fatass 500k female doctor

Men: they basically age like fine wine, so they can remain attractive well into their 40s and sometimes even 50s if they take good care of themselves. The peak is set at 38, because by that age a man has his career set (women man a man that can provide for them), has life experiences, knowledge, knows what he wants, and shouldn't act like a total beta around women because he's had numerous gfs/sex partners by then. And yet at 38 he still has the looks (if he takes care of himself). Obviously a 23 y-o will be more attractive, but all the extra assets of a 38 y-o more than make up for it

Picture very related (25 y-o with 60 y-o man)

Lol fuck off beta boy. Women who are winners are attractive, I don't want no bum ass lady.

Amen brah, I want my children to be strong as they can be, which means a strong woman too

lol women and man are equal,goy.

elliot rodger was jewish.

cuck

You have no idea.
The guy responsible for this graph is based. His knowledge on sex/relationships and women is top notch.

I know guys in their 40s killing it. A mens physical appearance does not need youth, gray hair, balding, some wrinkles. All this shit does not matter if you look after yourself. Look at Jason Statham, look at George Clooney, Idris Elba. I know these are actors and get pussy most likely due to this, but I'm talking about their physical appearance.

Compare them to actresses of the same age. Look what kind of bullshit they have to go through to look decent enough for the red carpet.

We men still look good, even when we are in our 50s if we keep us healthy.
At 36 we should already have a good job, some stability and a developed character. This is why we peak at 36.

Women have nothing to offer besides children and their youthful beauty. I don't care about her college degree, career...just be feminine.

We don't need any niggers, that's for sure.

I need you understand that everything you just said is anecdotal.

There is no way to make any of this objective and quantifiable. There is no hard data or statistics backing this up

It's a logical deduction, are you not aware of how logic works?

How do you think the court system works, on quantitative studies?

> your honour we conclude he's guilty of murder.

> well do you have any meta-analysis regarding the prevalence of his murders? otherwise i feel this case has no merit. we adjourn until you can provide at least 8 randomised controlled trials.

ur a cuck lol

MEME

ON

FACE

BOOK

This isn't one individual murder trial where personal anecdotes of person's attitude might be permissible

You are trying to making large overreaching arguments without any proof just actions and leaps of logic

For example where is the evidence that women find men in their mid-30s to be the most attractive

Try answering that without using rich celebrities

in terms of physical attractiveness, Ok Cupid found that women peak at 21 and men peak at 28

26 is when men of the same age become more attractive than women of the same age

Why would any /fit male go after a women past 25 years of age? There are whores pumping out girls every day and every day another chick is turning 18.

I'm not even jaded about women but it doesn't make sense anymore to get married when feminism "It's my body girl power!" Shit makes having promiscuous sex seem normal.

>28
>ota
>make bank everything paid off so just accumulating wealth
>banging some 19yr old chick fresh in college
>closer to her parents age and have more in common with her parents
>find out I had money now throw their daughter at me

Just because a women isn't career focused doesn't mean she isn't strong.

>hmm, I wonder who's behind this
your paltry efforts are in vain.

Two of these are about the same person