How Veeky Forums to achieve qt Latina? and does Veeky Forums like them?

How Veeky Forums to achieve qt Latina? and does Veeky Forums like them?

I like anything with two X chromosomes.

lel latinas past age 26 aren't going to be qt for very long.

Latinas will top off a local cholo for a pair of fake Yeezys then tell you she's "trapping"
Latinas will cut your dick off in your sleep because a text from your sister popped up on your phone
Latinas will call their brothers' gangs to jump you if you don't buy her the jewelry she demands
Latinas will make you go to spic clubs where they blast reggaeton devil music and cholos will evil-eye you for taking one of their own

Dummy thick if you can hit and quit though

>get qt latina gf
>loose all übermensch blonde and blue eyed genes because racemix
>qt turns into short ugly hotel cleaner after age 30
>get ugly ferdinand baby that will be violent and join prison gang in Mexico

Latinas isn't good

>reggaeton devil music
Not sure why but this made me laugh.

Did you get cucked by a Latinx grill or what?

What about relatively white latinas like in OPs pic?

>latinx
Kill yourself numale

I'm a latrino is this is all 100% true

better than white girls who pass their prime already at 23

Still brown eyes and brown hair, either she has dyed her hair or those Rodriguez black hair genes are waiting for a kid to plop out

>qt Latina

With that face?

That's the best part though. I'm attracted to their warm skin tone and brown nipples. Fuckin overrated pink nipples aren't erotic enough for me.

is true m8y

pale whitey girls seem in theory quite optimal

but in reality when you remove clothes the paleness amplifies every single imperfection by 1000s of percentages

just one ass pimple and everything is ruined.,.. it will shine like one of the beacons of gondor

never mind the horrible ingrown hairs typical white girls get after shaving down there..

>Dated a first gen latina girl for a few years
>Every time I'd go over to her parents house to eat, she'd dish up all my food for me while I drank beers with her dad.

That was probably the highlight of the relationship. She was super hot, but she was also super crazy. I had a family emergency with my grandmother and had to help take care of her, so I couldn't be around my girl for a few days. She assumed I was cheating on her and keyed my car up.

I get you're trying to be PC with that latinx shit but I and every native Spanish speaker think you're fucking retarded.

>tfw qt latina MILF customer comes into my job almost every day, not sure if i can get her.
>tfw qt latina with beautiful eyes and full lips comes in too, might have a chance
>tfw qt latina who that is really nice and friendly comes in, recently started chatting her up, probably have a higher success rate than the first two
>tfw almost all the latinas that come into my job are top tier, and all the white females that come in are either old, prostitues/crackwhores or old prostiture crackwhores, or straight up degenerate coalburners.

bbbbrRRRAAAAP

>ITT: virgins

It's good to be cautious, and open minded of others, but don't get sucked into such extremist faggotry that you cannot seperate /pol/ from reality...

Son...

What's best: linear, block or undulating periodization?

If the ass doesn't make up for it to you then you're probably gay.

Yeah, can we see your face now?

beginners: linear
intermediate lifters: undulating
advanced lifters: block
but intermediate lifters can utilize block training, and advanced lifters can utilize undulating, with great success if they program the specifics appropriately

Men select women based on emotion. Even if there's a reason, it's only secondary. However, women select men based on reason. Either by something like his class ranking or his standing in society.

I didn't say the ass wasn't nice you fucking idiot. Anyone can have a nice ass. But I don't call 6/10's 'qt'

I've never spoken to a Latin girl in America who want extremely wrapped up in petty emotional drama of some sort

Veeky Forums only likes to things: Penis and "preserving" the aryan race.

and cute anime girls

Idk, you want your kids to resemble you, right?

They are automatically gonna resemble me cause they're mine, I don't care if they're more brown

ur gay

Pls don't be jealous honey ;)

Am I the only one who gets rock hard at chick who are hot as fuck but have some facial flaws like a big nose or dead eyes (like Lucy wilde) or crooked teeth (as long as it's not exagerated)

Nope, I have the same exact thing. I'm usually way more turned on by girls with some imperfections than the perfect 10/10s

As a man if I had a son and he turned out like this I would be terrified and honestly would disown right off the bat

I am stronger than that and would be their for my children but if you're a fag or some sjw you are not worth my time, feeling compassion for others is good but sjw is something completely different

>Latinx
I hope this happens to you

She's injun as fuck. Only relative white latinas are direct descendants of Spanish colonists