Can bald guys make it?

>tfw late bloomer, finally conquering autism at 26
>lifting for a year, acquired modest gainz
>finally feeling comfortable in own skin
>learning how to dress, how I like my image
>getting decent attention from women
>single for the first time since getting out of a shitty abusive relationship I was in since 18
>start balding aggressively at the crown, pulverizing my confidence
>feel like my life is over before it even started

It's not really noticeable to other people, except dudes that are straight up bald who have been like "oh yeah that's how mine started." I've been taking finasteride but I feel like it might be killing my boners so I might stop. But bros... can I make it if I'm bald? I don't need to become Chad, I just want to fuck a handful of women before it's time to settle down, make up for all that time I was shackled to someone I hated in my early 20s.

Is there any hope for me? Any Veeky Forums bros been in my situation and seen improvement? A-at least I'm 6'1" and not fat anymore.

>inb4 Jason Statham
Tired of hearing about that dude considering he's like 50 and has only ever had moderate hair loss

You know what to do user. Shave it off, grow a beard (a light stubble will do) and work out more, try to gain size.

In maybe 5 years we will cure baldness, but right now, hair implants are expensive and painful to go trough.

Bald skinny=aids+cancer victim
Bald fat=child molester, nu-male
If you can see yourself getting stronger shave it already, if not buy a wig and fuck off

I'm not even a candidate for a hair transplant because I have the most aggressive form of balding; best case scenario I drop $10k+ for a shitty combover and scars on my head, and I know this because I have a ton of money and can actually afford it and it is zero comfort to me.

This much I know. I will shave it when the time comes, but I just want to know if there's light at the end of the tunnel or if I'm gonna be a miserable cuck with women.

Same story mang. Got fit and started to care about myself around 26 and have not only crown but hairline baldness by 28.

I just cut the hair relatively short and play with the combing. I know I still have at least a year a two until I won't be able to hide it anymore, but I want to score as mich pussy as possible before then.
"Just shave it off" meme doesn't work for majority of people who are not famous or very charismatic. Women DO care about nice hair

Get huge, be bald, get a beard. You'll look menacing as fuck

Blacks do fine being bald

let's hope OP has BBC genetics

fug, maybe I should just keep taking the pills then

In what profession is that acceptable?

Business? No
Lawyer? No
Doctor? No
Teacher or Academia? Probably not
Engineer? Maybe

That look is: bouncer, guard, cop, military.

user, pre mature balding is a soul sucking experience. Along with short men, we are the butt of society's jokes. Some women love it, most don't..and the look doesn't work if you are pale, have a lumpy head, big forehead or less than perfect beard. Easily lose 2-3 pts on attraction and I have watched guy spiral out with a crumbling self esteem.

Its Hair transplant, wear a hat, shit comb over or say fuck it.

Breh if I were black I would've just shaved that shit off immediately. I don't even know if black guys worry about hair loss. But I'm a redhead, so it's pretty much the exact opposite situation.

I'm thinking if push comes to shove I'm gonna buzz it and get SMP. I'm a fairly conventionally handsome guy but my dome is much larger than my face and with no hair to cover it I think I'm gonna look like shit/an egg.

>Business? No

pic related is CEO and chairman of goldman sachs. plenty of big swinging dicks in business are bald white dudes.

if you want to pull off being bald you can go the blue collar bald and goatee look and look like an inbred hick, or

get a low bf%, have those cheekbones pop out, and just go clean shaven

Yeah, thats because their skin is the same color as their hair, so a completely bald dude kinda looks the same as a dude with full hair freshly shaven with a razor

Bald, tan asshole is the classic old man CEO look. Won't disagree.

But I have rarely seen massive hulk, bald. bearded in any board room. Its not the look. I see young man with stylish hair or some poor guy balding out with a comb over.

>Easily lose 2-3 pts on attraction and I have watched guy spiral out with a crumbling self esteem.

This. It like watching the more attractive version of yourself die lol.

SMP fades over time. Requires frequent touch ups and is fairly obvious unless you have some real hair (especially around the hairline). I encourage you to try to maintain what you have with meds and/or rogaine

>inb4 my dick doesn't work with propecia

It's in the OP my dude, I think I'm experiencing sexual side effects from fin so I'm thinking of stopping. I hate that I have to choose between having a working dick and being able to use it.

Lawyer here, bald + beard is actually pretty common

Hair cloning is going to hit the market in the next 3 to 5 years. Wait for that, save up some cash, and never worry about it again

Dude, fuck it.

You've just gone out of autism. Get some social skills. Be charming. Joke a lot.

Women will give no shits if you're slightly balding if you're charming. I'm pretty fat right now but I'm good socially so qts get attracted.

Get dem social skills and you will be fine.

>But I have rarely seen massive hulk, bald. bearded in any board room. Its not the look.

This comes with being a massive hulk. If you don't want to stick out then be lean, slim and bald. Or be balding. If you're that lifting douche bag who's popping out of your suit no one is going to take you seriously in the office.

It's bullshit but that's how it is. if you want to avoid this start your own business

>I have a ton of money
lmao, and you are worrying about getting bald. fuck you!

You never leave autism behind op. Don't kid yourself.

They have been saying that for 25 years. Trust me user I have ~$200k in the bank and I would happily spend at least a quarter of it if it meant having a full head of hair for life but I'm starting to be convinced that the technology is just not there.

I actually have p good social skills at this point, which kills me. The last two years I leveled up from extremely shy guy to "everywhere I go people seem to like me" mode but I feel my self image crumbling and it's like it's erasing all my social gainzz.

OP, balding is a crippling disease and being told to suck it up and shave it will not help you.

If balding is hurting you it might be time to take finasteride. You need to do the research on whether or not its worth it. You can buy it online or with a doctors script extremely easily and will probably return your crown to normal. However around 1-2% of people who take it experience side effects that only stop after stopping medication.

Research it thoroughly and decide if it's worth it for you. There are other options than "just shave it bro"

>I've been taking finasteride but I feel like it might be killing my boners so I might stop.

>Is there any hope for me?
no. just like being short, being bald is a flat dealbreaker for the majority of women. you're fucked.

If you make enough money you can get Hollywood level implants. Or you go full Bruce Willis and wear it high and tight until it goes away. No one gives a shit about your hair faggot

>If you make enough money you can get Hollywood level implants.
I actually can't. I could afford them but they're not an option/never really work that well. Most of those hollywood guys are either a.) dudes who barely went bald starting in their 40s or b.) have been wearing a toupee this whole time

This. No one will fucking take your seriously in business if you look like a roided up monkey stud

I started taking it the moment I realised my hairs consistency had changed. It's amazing how much thicker and strong my hair is on it. Nobody would look at me and say I'm balding. No side effects either. Best decision ever.

Bro..there are some amazing hair transplant doctors and before/after. You need to do some serious research and plan. Don't discount HTs.

>This. No one will fucking take your seriously in business if you look like a roided up monkey stud

>Doctor? No

what? there is a huge lack of doctors at least where i live. they couldnt care if your tattooed your arm full of dicks. if you have your own place as a gp or whatever, people obviously wont care

I guarantee you none of those amazing ones were NW7 by 30 the way I am heading. I've done my research and the guys who get HTs with my level of baldness just end up with thin combovers that they spent tens of thousands on. No way.

been there user. millions of people has been there. youre balding, so someone from your family has been there.
either start taking finasteride or shave it off when the time comes, but whatever you choose just continue to live your live.
balding affects almost every men by his 30s yet you can see the same names on hairloss forums, guys that has been there for fucking years. dont become that guy, because years later you gonna look back and kill yourself when you realise you spent your time complaining about your lack of hair

Fucking hell did anybody read the OP? He's taking finasteride.

fair. I can't see your hair. If you are heading to norwood 7 and aren't on medication to slow the balding...prepare for baldness my man.

he stopped
this is stellar advice. Sure you won't be Chad or model man..but you will still pull ladies, have good social circles and be successful if you maintain your confidence.

I am on fin, but I'm considering stopping due to sides. Irony is my hairline is more or less fine (pic related), I'm just thinning back to front.

I hate this shit. I heard it described as a cancer of the spirit, and that's totally how it feels. I've had so much worse shit happen to me that I got through just fine, but something about a forced permanent change to the man in the mirror right as I was starting to like him just hits me hard.

Nigga what I'm 19 and my hairline is way worse. You look fine you fucking idiot.

>as a cancer of the spirit
you're a wealthy, tall, white guy who "cured" his "autism," and this is what you choose to whine about?

i had a way worse hairline that 20. thats barely a mature hairline

anyway, you can use minox and topik for a few years. try fin (0.5mg is enough) if it gives you sides wait like a week or two, sometimes they go away. if they dont, stop it and there is a 99% of chance they go away. if they dont, youre now the newest member of the post finasteride symptom group

but the healthiest thing would be changing your mindset

that's literally a normal hairline

Shit dude I know. Trust me, I realize it's WAY out of perspective even compared to real life/death things that have hit me in my own life, let alone most people's, but it's pressing all my psychological buttons in just the right way. I posted this thread to try and change my mindset.

It ain't the hairline, it's the crown my dude. Pic related.

you can regrow your crown with minox and use toppik to cover it up meanwhile
what sides you got from fin?

oh yea that is thinning out. Stay on fin, best chance of maintaining the crown. You are lucky its the crown and not hair line. Definitely easier to keep with meds or rogaine

Dawg like a very small proportion of men had sexual sides in the studies.

Alot of dudes have depression and or anxiety during their hairloss and there is a huge placebo effect when they start a med they heard "causes sexual side effects"

>but it's pressing all my psychological buttons in just the right way
get over it fag. when people say being bald is like being short they are talking about it in a vacuum. other factors can absolutely make up for, and even make irrelevant, baldness. you seem to have the majority of them.

women like money and height more than hair.

Welll I'm having trouble getting it up or even feeling sexual urges like at all. I could go a month without jacking it if I wanted to. I've been on it since new years, and shit was fine in January but then got bad in Feb, but then got better in march and April but now I'm not sure.

I've had issues in the past before I was even on the stuff where I felt similarly, for psychological reasons, but I don't remember them being quite this strong. Basically they could be in my head but I'm concerned it's the meds.

Th-thanks. I'm trying, it's just hard to tell what the reality is like with all the incel-types on the internet

does blading always start with a receeding hairline ? or is it usually starting from the "crown" ?
how do I know if I will bald ?

It can be either, or both. Receding can stop at a "mature hairline" but crown thinning usually progresses into full on horseshoe. If any male in your family has gone bald, not just mom's dad, it can happen to you.

>Lawyer? No

Lawyer here, 32, balding hard.

I keep my hair under 1/16" and usually have a beard (military reservist, so I have to shave the beard every month).

I guess that the look can be very "tough guy," but I dress like pic related.

Bald + Fit = God

Hair cloning is always five years away.

>If any male in your family has gone bald
my uncle (dads brother) is full bald, but my father has a full head of hair at 54

both my grandfathers still have hair at 70+

I do however have a "high" hairline, just like my father, and Ive had that since childhood so I cant tell if its a sign of balding or not

dht is the most potent form of testosterone. blocking it by 70% can easily give you sides. sexual related side effects are always underreported in trials anyway, no matter what drug
some say zinc helps a lot

>what the reality is like with all the incel-types on the internet
then why the fuck are you asking incel central for advice? this board regularly tricks people into thinking that muscles can cure autism and an ugly face, or that being fit is more important than literally anything else.

if your goal is fuck whores then it doesn't matter if you're bald given everything else you have going for you.

No males in my family have gone bald, but my hair line has gone way up in the past twoish years from flat low on my forehead, to widow's peak, and now to atop my forehead with curves on the sides near the temple. My crown seems ok but you can see my scalp if I comb or brush it a certain way when it used to just be a black void.

Am I doomed?

I'm and I can only say "fuck you whinny cunt". Your problems are only inside your head

>hair line has gone way up in the past twoish years from flat low on my forehead, to widow's peak, and now to atop my forehead with curves on the sides near the temple. My crown seems ok but you can see my scalp if I comb or brush it a certain way when it used to just be a black void.
doesnt sounds good at all desu
post picture

Seek out treatment. Recession + loss of density means you're balding. Maybe not that fast, but it's happening.

Did you see this pic tho? I look like shit from from the top/behind

Idk, this community has helped me out before. Plus most people I ask are just like "well just focus on being a nice provider and maybe you'll find a wife" and I have zero interest in that lifestyle whereas Veeky Forums seems to have similar "romantic" priorities as me.

Damnit...

>I look like shit from from the top/behind
So am I, but we both are nice looking tall Euros with intellect and money (you have a better beard genetics as well). And yet it's you who starting such threads and keep looking for excuses why baldness keeps you down.
Actually, I think you should find a decent stylist and ask him to find you a better hairstyle, at least for the next couple years.

>be a 5'9 manlet with a receding hairline
>dating a girl who earns 100k+ a year and living the rent free dream
Just b urself bro. It's really not that hard

I appreciate it. I only posted this thread cuz I wanted a reality check, because even though it may not be that big of a deal, it has definitely psyched me out at a vulnerable time and I just wanted to hear from people who've had success (with women mostly) in spite of it.

A-are we gonna make it?

>it has definitely psyched me out
Yeah, it really bothers me as well, especially in the gym where people can actually see my crown (we're both taller than any non-freak women), but I actually talked about it to my female friends and all of them said that thinning hair like ours is way better than actually being bald like a fucking knee.

Seriously, just get a professional help regarding the hairstyle that will fit best for your hair color, hairline and thinning crown.

>A-are we gonna make it?
You already made it man, just try to get confidence and stop feeling inferior. You are better than 95% of males on this planet

Thanks user. I'll try.

Been taking generic finasteride pills 5mg split into 4 for 2 monthsn now, feel like I'm still the same, cum feels slightly less dense, however my libido is the same if not higher than before.

Is it working bros?
How long before you noticed a change?

Net Worh: 85 Thosuand Million Dollars

There is no hair loss restoration

Your best solution is to get lean and low body fat

Bald Guys can make it user, let me explain...

There is a thing called the "Love Map". When you're young you get a glimpse of a woman's body part, or a female relative exhibits a certain personality.
>feet, shoulders, calfs, breasts, short hair, etc.

Women have the same thing; broad shoulders, cleft chin, beard, no beard... bald.

There are women out there that have a thing for bald men, it's their niche and your niche.

Just focus on yourself OP/user, good diet, drop sugar, be positive. There's a 9/10 waifu out there that is fantasizing about a bald man like you.

i regrown my crown is a few months
i can jerk off 10 times a day and get erections but i go limp very easily
like i get hard, i can cum, im horny but i get limp easily
maybe i shouldnt jerk off 5 times every day but do you have any issues like this?

35 year old guy here hairline been receding since 19

I cannot imagine caring about this. If you care about things you cannot control, you are inferior

Not really, I'm so busy working my ass off that I probably jack off one time a week or two at most, its not that I'm not horny, its that a don't have time to jerk it.

I'm 28 and bald with a big beard and I'm pretty big myself.

It works if you're confident and people will notice it.

I noticed my crown was thinning when I was in the military. Got out and shaved it immediately and grew a beard. It looks way fucking worse to have thin ass hair and look like you're struggling to maintain it than it does to man the fuck up and shave it.

This.

I could write up personal experiences where receding has not effected my life / love life in the slightest but a) I cba and b) I'm an anonymous poster on a message board my stories could easily be fake.

All I'm going to say OP is if you let it, it will effect you. Women can see when you're insecure about things without even talking to you like having certain hairstyles, wearing hats, constantly looking at it in reflections ect..

let it go lol. You could have been born a fucking starving Ethiopian child with hiv.

I'm sure there's more substance to you than your hair.

Lucky for you, there's something a lot of people on here don't consider: women care about physical appearance far less than men

it's a factor, but men have other things at their disposal, like charisma, money, muscles, etc.

Lift for self improvement, not to compensate for being bald. You don't need to compensate for anything. If you're worried about your looks go to Veeky Forums or /adv/ but keep this bullshit off Veeky Forums

Stop being a pussy dude. I started balding at around the same age due having to wear a kevlar helmet constantly on the job.

So I just started shaving it. Move on with your life.