Why don't you just get a construction job and get paid to work out like me

Why don't you just get a construction job and get paid to work out like me

Pic related 14 hrs (2 days) of moving concrete a long distance
That's a lot more than you think. And that's by myself. Not everyday like that. Just the first 3 on the job, the rest has been easyer.

I'd like to be able to move when I'm 40

in weightlifting, you exert specific muscles to keep track of the muscles that youve built. what that means is specific muscles themselves will not be as strong, as with your lifting job, you are distributing the weight among many more muscles.

to make it short, if you rely on your lifting job for muscle gain, you arent gonna be aesthetic, and youre not gonna be as strong as you think you are

>and youre not gonna be as strong as you think you are

Why must you turn this thread into your web of lies.

Honestly it's not that bad, sometime we work in the woodshop and sometimes it's just loading 2x4s, a little bit of demo, a bit of stair raising- pic related

I respect construction as a job and people who work it have some great endurance but you're never going to get hueg and strong doing it unless you're at it for years. All the big people I know doing construction go to the gym after work.

Huge and strong are two different things. Ive been roofing for 6 years and ive seen soo many guys bigger than me get gassed out before first break

Thats why I said they have good endurance. Strength doesn't refer to how long you can keep working

Ive also yet to see a big guy haul as much weight up a ladder as i can at a mere 170 lbs

Google the definiton to strength pls

Uh this isn't a personal attack on you user

Endurance and strength are two different things in fitness

Working manual labour will make you better at manual labour. Lifting weights will make you better at lifting weight.

/thread

I'm a cop, I get paid to do cardio. Also the police gym is bready good.

I prefer my job as professional NEET

this tbqh

Kinda construction you do. work for general contractors trying to get M@A (don't care to find the and sign) So its usually roofing, siding, flooring, small additions, drywall, etc. sometimes we get random jobs like pouring footers and shit.

Does it pay well?

I was a garbage man for 6 months
I thought I'd get ripped as hell but man fuck that job, I couldn't lift at the gym after work because I was too tired. Plus you do the same repetitive moment for hours a day, you're just asking for injury (I quit because I was injured)

>coffee

that's not Veeky Forums approved.

>the same repetitive movement for hours a day
Are we talking about the gym?

>easyer
do you want to know how I can tell you're a construction worker?

>do (not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence.)

Do you want to know how I can tell you're a sanitation engineer.

nah talking about the actual job. lifting and throw shit for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week takes is harsher to your body than simply lifting 5x 1h30 every week

trips sorry

I would a manual labor job. A good 70 % of the men I work with are weak ass little pussies with back problems. You have the occasional natty that gets big but for the most part it's not the case.

>I'm a cop, I get paid to do cardio
I didn't realize shooting nigs is cardio

KEK yes this holy shit every dude I work with

i do wildland fire and it destroys your gains

How do you go about getting a construction job with a decent hourly wage? Craigslist? Accost a foreman when you see them working?

lol wtf is that. are you saying your a firefighter.

because I work landscaping while not as labor intensive as construction theres still a decent amount of labor involved.

the latter, or know someone in the business. dont expect much when you start though. you will be literally doing all the grunt/shit work

It's mostly beating them up, shooting them is way too much paperwork.

Jokes aside, I actually work in a small wealthy city, it doesn't get "shoot out" bad over here.

any hardscaping? or strictly gardens n shiiet?

yeah we do hardscaping. Luckily most of the big jobs are during the fall/winter since all the customers are snowbirds. Laying down rock beds all day in 95 degree 100% humidity can be hell (south florida here)

what area are you in? where I am right now they will take you on without a resume, its basically just work your ass off until the people higher up notice and begin to like you

Kek