Fitness n00b here and i don't know what to do

i'm 4'11 1/2/151cm (didn't even make it to 5 kek) and i fluctuate between 82 pounds to 85/37kg-38kg. i'm slim i guess but i'm definitely not fit.
i just want to know how to get a tiny waist, flat tummy, skinny legs+arms and a cute butt.
how do i achieve this, fit? ; _ ; don't wanna be a cinnamon roll anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/P8KqeZR
tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to post body before any worth while advice can be given.

here~ i'll post another one but profile view

C E N T R A L
N E W Y O R K

sad no butt game

Be a cardio bunny while doing squats

read the fucking sticky and eat a fucking burger

try not to vomit it back up later

>85lb

wattttttttt
what do you eat in a whole day? just a few grapes? do u ever even have energy?

This game is shit, plain and simple.
Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.
There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.
Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

PLS BE IN NORTH AFRICA

>please be 207
>please be 207
>please be 207
>please be 207

In all seriousness though, just lift 3x a week, follow a program, and eat a slight caloric surplus.

Are you a boy?

are you in Maine?

I low key want you to sit on my face with those skelly thigh's .

ayuh

I'm a girl btw

im in bangor, we might go to the same gym

No shit man? Probably don't share a gym, because I built one in my basement (I live in one of the tiny hamlets around Ellsworth in the middle of the woods), that's neat as fuck though. Never seen another Mainenon who wasn't from Portland

ayy I used to wrestle at Ellsworth

where'd you go to hs?

Portland master race reporting in

When I was younger, my best friend went out with the love of my life. I was 11. And that experience ruined me emotionally. Even though I didn't give any hints to either of them about my real feelings, and that those feelings only really surfaced after they started going out, I still felt profoundly betrayed.
Because of my "best friend" fucking me over I don't feel comfortable opening myself up and extending my emotions.
In the past couple of years I have attempted relationships. I really have. But it hurts so bad when I see the same thing happen all over again...my newer best friend gets buddy buddy with the girl I love and I am blocked out of her life. She gets other boyfriends and I try to show her how much I love her. I really fucking tried. That guy was no good...I was trying to help when I brought that knife. He deserved a good stabbing. Not that he got one...I just wanted to look manly in front of her.
I pretty much gave up on her - let's call her "J" - a few months ago, and have since moved onto her friend. I think she's different...she actually sees past my semi-autistic features to my personality. I even went to the school ball with her. She kinda ignored me the whole night and flinched every time I tried to dance with her or speak to her, but it still shows progress right? Let's call *her* "K".
Some inferior woman-thing tried seducing me. She tried to distract me from my real love. We dated for a couple weeks, kinda, but only because I was so messed up at the time and didn't know what I really wanted. I broke up with her though because I can't really handle anything right now. My life is pretty intense at the moment. Maybe things will get better when I move to the city.

i eat 1,200-1,500 calories a day and i'm a vegan so i guess that helps keeping me small but i'm nowhere near fit

if your information is accurate your maintenance is ~1,200 calories

go up to 1,500 a day and follow a lifting program

they're not skelly up close. i've seen some legit skelly ones online

no, i am not a boy. ;;

this is just cruel at this point

I don't know anything about lifting. ;; i can't afford to go to a gym either or get a trainer. i haven't had a proper workout routine

Ayyy where?

how is this cruel though? /:

if you can't afford $25/mo for a gym membership you have to do calisthenics to get what you want then, so your best bet to get a nice ass is to do hill sprints/ lots of cardio on top of that.

Do planks, pushups, pull ups/chin ups, too. You can find a good calisthenic routine online somewhere.

You're already hot as fuck though. You seriously have my ideal gf's body

Syracuse

Josh?

join our discord BB

we have alot of personal trainers

discord.gg/P8KqeZR

p-pls

Stop with the fucking text smileys, this isn't facebook

>can't afford
Want to make $200?

>i just want to know how to get a tiny waist, flat tummy, skinny legs+arms and a cute butt
You already have all that. What is the point of this thread?

Can't say I'd recommend you do anything different because you're already my favorite body type. There isn't a single "ideal" shape between guys.

Downeast Maine here!

what fuckin part famalam

literally the only exercise girls need to do is squat

Princeton my man

thank you for the advice and tips, user. really appreciate it!

i can type however i want to to type ^^^^^^^^^^^
i wanna make more than that

Kek

Nigga, you read the sticky yet?

no, i do not. it's obviously harder to see in pictures. if you see me in other natural angles i feel like you'd get it. my body right now is not what i want. there's always room for improvement, right?

We can't truly help until you post a nude pic

My god help me anons, I might end up making manlets because short woman like op causes diamonds

i made this thread to know specific exercises for the body i want, a full routine, adv, etc~ i LITERALLY have zero knowledge w fitness

Read sticky.
Pick up basic lifting routine (Starting strength, strong lifts, push pull legs, etc).
Eat a little more than usual to gradually gain weight until desired size. Done.

Rule of thumb to go by:
Exercise determines shape. Diet determines size.

>4'11
>Cute body
>Interested in fitness
>Has a fucking tattoo

Sad.

why sad?

Well, the sticky is a good fucking start. Then from there, as mentioned previously by do calisthenics. Eat above your TDEE found tdeecalculator.net/

The tattoo indicates she's a moral degenerate.
>Slut
>Racemixer
>Feminist
>SJW
>Gold digger

Are you Asian

thank you! i didn't know lifting was a must. do i have to gain weight? I don't want to be heavier than i already am.. that kinda scares me

Squatz and protein

eat a lot, lift a lot, get fat transfer breast augmentation, and you'll eventually be fuckable

right now you look like a guy, so fit will love you

Yes, you need to gain weight in order to get a bigger body. I.e. more fat on your ass, more meat on your chest, etc. That requires more muscle/fat to be stored.

So you want to change your body but not gain any weight? Are you literally retarded? Not even mentioning the fact that you already have a tiny waist, flat "tummy" and skinny legs+arms. I think you are suffering from body dysmophia and should seek psychological help, not fitness help.

Cardio bunny can ride the dick, go for that.

the only way to increase the size of parts of your body is to gain weight. example:

You have a perfect body. You already have a tiny waist, flat tummy, legs arms etc.

shoo shoo hungry skelington

These are the routines I generally hand out to my friends.
Novice routine is meant to be followed for 2-4 months so you can familiarize yourself with the gym and the exercises before moving to the intermediate routine - only difference is a little more variety.

Reps & sets for each lift are denoted by color with the key to the side.
Boxes just means the lifts use the same setup and equipment, so you can superset them to save time.
Can easily look up any of these lifts on Google to find out what they are.

Look up "how to ___" videos on YouTube to learn proper squat and deadlift form.

Lifting isn't necessarily a "must," per se, but it's by far the most efficient way to build strength, muscle and to reshape your body however you want to, if you find someone good at making routines.

You're starting our really thin, so if you're looking to add size to your butt, you'll probably want to add, say, 5-10 lbs depending on your goals. Not much. Just do it gradually - like 2 lbs per month, tops. That way you'll stay lean, and the weight you add will be muscle, not fat.
Most muscle mass will end up distributed across areas like your legs, butt and back, so you won't look much bigger than you do now, but you'd likely end up with more definition, and less "skinnyfat."

went to Bapst

>slut
i actually got my tattoo with my boyfriend pretty gay but i've been into him since i was 10 and i'm 18 now
>racemixer
well, i am eurasian kek
>feminist sjw
not even close kek
>gold digger
I wouldn't be poor if i was

i'm not going for that super instagram model girl body. i'm fine w being a c cup. thank you for your advice!

I knew you were Asian. Only Asians think they need to lose more weight then needed. You need to eat as the other anons say while following a calnestheic program. Count your cals so you wont become fat. Problem solved

as i said, these photos don't show what i'm talking about. i can take others if it'll help? i've been told maybe once or twice that i might have that

I don't want my butt to be that big though but because of the knowledge i've gathered from this thread maybe i do have to gain weight.

Yeah show us some more pics, detailing exactly what you want to change.

Sure, take more, but the general consensus seems to be that you really need to change your perspective. You need to gain weight in order to change yourself. You CANNOT stay at your current weight and expect to change anything about yourself towards your goal.

>15# of fat in 1 year
>thinking this is a good thing

in 3 years she will be fucking hambeast..

thank you so much for this, user! you are very helpful.

calm your tits, she is probably a real cunt in life like most girls

Yeah, take some more pictures. Send em to my snapchat and we can talk about them privately

Since you've already posted pics of yourself, do you have someone else whose body you'd like to achieve?
Like an Instagram fitspo or something?

Sure thing!
Given your current body, and goals, sounds like you'd be a super easy client to work with, lol
Could leave you my public / Veeky Forums contact email if you'd like a little more info or to reach me after this thread 404's.

it's very common for us asians to want to stay skinny because it's the normal beauty ideal. unlike with western countries they're ideal is thicc women i guess. i mean these jap girls have perfect bodies!

She can get solid advice but i can't even get an question answered in qddt threads? FUCK YOU ALL REEEEEE

I hate the thicc meme so fucking much. Please don't get fat.

post your ass and i'll give you some advice

(no homo)

REEEEEEE NORMIE

REEEEE NORMIE GET OUT

> reddit
kys

While skinny fat with some muscle im fucking disgusting looking

here u go! the chub and rolls that come along. my body is not tight. very soft.

Plz be my Veeky Forums waifu

i want to be a sticc w perky butt kek

how many calories would you say you eat a day?

Everyone's body looks like that when they are sat down with tight boxers on, I think you have unrealistic expectations from the media. Also who's leg is that? Your brother's, right???

Cunt, you're fucking sitting down. Are you a troll? Or just retarded enough to think that you're gonna have a flat stomach whilst sitting?

When you sit, of course your fat/skin/organs compresses, giving the impression of fucking jello, this is because if it didn't, standing up and stretching would tear your skin. The expansion of your skin whilst in a neutral standing position requires your skin to contract when you sit, it's fucking basic.

You're absolutely batshit if you think having a little bit of cushion when you're sitting makes you "chub and rolls". That's >>>NORMAL

literally everyone has a little bit loose when they sit down. That being said, you really don't.

I'd seriously fuck you all night long if you were anywhere close to New England

If you're looking to be a little bit curvy (which you really don't need) try to go up to 95 or 105 pounds (roughly your ideal weight) with a slow bulk (like I said eating at a surplus of ~1,500 or slightly more calories a day) while doing lots of running and calisthenics (maybe 3x run days and 2x strength days, with one cardio day dedicated to sprinting, especially uphill).

threads like these is why i stopped being a regular on Veeky Forums

You are not fat
You just have no muscle.
Also everyone will have a pudge while sitting unless they are around 10 percent bf

yes please! that would be great. well, I can't find an exact thinspo but rocksy.chan on instagram is close! she's also petite like me.

I've been trying to eat 1,200 calories a day

it looks different when other girls sit down. they all look skinny even from the side. that's my boyfriend's leg.