Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years...

Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years. We have not evolved with grains and our bodies are not able to digest them properly. Stop eating this poison.

it's sad that people actually believe this.

Funny, last I checked no one was dying of undigestable bread poisoning.

Nope only a population of lethargic bloated zombies!

Prove it

stopped eating grains a while ago, it's literal garbage

Same, literally useless in my diet.

>Humans have only eaten grains in the last 15 000 years.
LOL, educate yourself

Samefag.

The only people upset by grains are jealous Celiacs cuck. Anyone else is just clinical retarded.

On the low carb diet here. Ive cut out most wheat products, sugar and rice. I feel great. I def notice an insulin spike when eating simple carbs.

Go eat a bread bowl fatty

No you don't. You aren't able to feel an insulin spike you dummy

ALTHOUGH: .....

meat and veggies is pretty easy diet....
the problem is USA temptation for EZ fast food, bitches who eat out of a box (i.e. Smart Ones), and dudes who want a "bread thingy" with all meals.

>grass fed beef uber alles

>liking bread makes you fat

This is why you're alone, retard.

Maybe thats not the right terminology but i feel noticeably more tired and lethargic after consuming simple carbs.

BEST case scenario bread impedes nutrient absorption of whatever actual food you're having it with
bread is just shit and people who eat it are shit, they should all be killed desu

That's from a blood sugar spike, not an insulin spike

>bread impedes nutrient absorption

You got a fucking source on that bold claim?

There is literally nothing wrong with bread. Like all food, moderation is the most important aspect.

>alone
>this is your only argument
>because grain has little to no real value
Dismissed

How the fuck do you even hit 4000 calories without bread.

>You got a fucking source on that bold claim?

gee I dunno, the fact your body has to work on digesting that garbage instead of focusing on the real food? you think your body has infinite resources or something?

>make a fallacious argument
>get a fallacious answer
>"HURRRR I WIN"

You're really actually retarded, aren't you?

Isn't it actually the result of parasymphatic nervous system taking over (digestion). You don't get tired after drinking a bottle of soda (blood sugar spike)

This is bait

Oils, my dude

You are embarrassing to engage with

eating vegetables with my meal impedes the digestion of the meat i might also have. if i had a glass of milk the fat may slow down digestion.

if we were only meant to eat one thing, we wouldn't have so much variety in what we eat.

I agree but it's useless to argue it.

>French and Italians eat a shit ton of bread and simple carbs
>most of them are skelly

italians are also lazy as fuck. hmmm might be a correlation.

why the fuck are you asking for a source in a shitposting meme thread?

Because people come here and believe what they see. Why shitpost instead of participating in actually useful threads?

anyone who seriously believes this bread shit is a lost cause and you shouldn't waste your time on them.