Veeky Forums gym

ITT: we all run a gym

manlet pitt is filled in because we're people too and deserve to lift with everyone else

only curl racks

have a clause in the contract stating that if weights a not put back i reserve the right to chain them to a pillar for up to 2 weeks and remove DBs for the rest of the day and put them in the office

free weight area and squat racks/bench facing the treadmills so i can stare at the carido bunnies for extra test boost

New rule just snuck into terms and agreement that everyone agreed to without reading
>Manlets are shot on sight

kek

THREE RULES:
NO GRILLS
NO CLOTHES
NO HOMO

ok that was kidding.. in seriousness, I'd force people to pick up their mess after they're done or they get their membership cancelled after a couple warnings

*Slips on a semen puddle and cracks their head*

no orgys outside of the locker room.

also gym is male only

>Plate dispenser doesn't take my Visa™ Good Boy Points 1.5% Cash Back Rewards Card

Chalk dispenser now have different varieties of chalk, such as Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies n' Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Mint Chip

Lads, which way to the wii fit + zumba room? I need to get T O N E D !

Im replacing all the lighting with tanning bed tops so i can get a tan while i exercise

Im the owner of this gym.
Tomorrow we will remove all the workout equipment and implement Crossfit

>tfw the locker room helper puts my shirt on inside-out and then expects a tip

Install these doors at the entrance

>Chocolate
>Not Chalkolate

I am disappoint

I'd organize the gym so that the equipment is in circles.

The outer circle is the no gains area for women that has cardio equipment.

The next inner circle is the pleb machines.

The next a circle of free weights.

The next a circle of benches

And then a circle of squat racks. This circle is also special in that all the barbells can be attached so a dozen men can all squat the same weight in unison.

And in the center, a golden statue of Zyzz, statue of david style, sitting in the middle of a grand fountain, all of the gym facing him and working in admiration.

I know, let's put the curl bars in the squat racks and just not have any squating allowed whatsoever

Sign me up!

We have Howard Kleiner as a PT

Gym gestapo constantly watching for form, failure to perform results in the sentencing of mandatory manlet pit servicing.

I just finished the anime a few days back... and what a fucking piece of shit it is oh my lord.

Shut your mouth whore

I kick out all the other owners, then sell the gym to Planet Fitness. Keep the squat racks for myself.

rule #1: i am the walrus!
rule #2: fitgirls have to squirt all over me while i train
rule #3: threadmills infront of every training spot but just thicc girls are allowed to use them
rule #4: every hour there is a tranny hunt inside the gym
rule #5: breast milk vendor for exta gains

Ice-Cream Style Peanut Butter vending machines

I-if its alright with you all, I'd rather not have a gym clown. It's a lot of planning and paperwork and last time I went the association on business they werent very nice to me,,,

I'd put in a swimming pool full of ice.

Imagine working out and jumping in a big ice pool to instantly cool off as well as having the opportunity to show off your pump.

I only read the manga, so I guess thats just like your opinion man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no niggers

umaru chan can be the gym clown

How come I haven't thought of that until now?

no towel? BANNED

>rule #5: breast milk vendor for exta gains
This is the only one I'll allow.

Also, nice trips..

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attach a bell to every gym instrument. When you find an empty rack you ring the bell, that way if someone else is using it and away they can come and tell you its theirs.

There's some good ideas here.

Ez
No clothes allowed

Squatting buck naked is something I miss from my home gym.

The gym eagle's roost is right next to the door, and every time you hit a pb you get a mouse to feed to it on your way out.

I like this.
The eagle of gains expects you to improve as much as possible.
Seeing his cold, piercing stare as you walk away in a plateau is good motivation to try harder.

Everyone lifts the same weight on the same lifts the same number of days per week

Equity is true equality, seize the means of muscle production, lifters of the world unite!

If every bell sounds the same how the fuck are you supposed to know what rack it's for? They should start coming with vacancy/in use signs but inevitably people are going to switch it to the in use and just walk away.

you need to be a narutofag piece of brainless meat to like that show. the ants arc is one of the worse thing I ever saw (+100 different anime/manga watched here). the 'kay little girl retarded arc is another one. and thats just 70% of the show. it started ok, with Leorio, Kurapika, the trials, Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe. all that had good potential. and then its totally wasted.

Is a really bad anime even for a shonen standard. and yeah, its a shonen, nobody expect like super high quality plot, characters and all that. but you can do a shonen with quality, like Full Metal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann or the pre stands JoJo. Hunter x Hunter its just pure narutonepiecebleach tier. the lowest tier of all.

>Special sign up bonus
>First month free plate tokens for the vending machine

What about those accupied signs that are on portapoty doors that turn red when someone inside, but with a timer of like 10 minutes.

Idk if that would work, back when I was doing greyskull I used a rack for almost the whole workout.

5"4 manlet here, I'm down. Pls fucking shoot me

>you get wireless headphones at front desk
>each piece of equipment got a tablet attached where you connect the headphones and listen to youtube, spotify, deezer etc,

>buff midgets whipe all the equipment

>there is a "judgemental zone" where you can go to get judged. if you´re hard enough! :D

>the usual "motivational" phrases and pictures are not allowed
>only pictures of scooby are allowed
>phrases like "YOU FUCKING TWAT YOU FUCKING PUT ANOTHER PLATE ON THAT BAR OR YOU'LL GET FUCKED BY MANLETS" will be written all over the place

can toilets have squat racks so i can use good form while taking a crap and workout at same time ?

>20 squat racks
>10 bench press stations
>1 pull up bar
>4 dumbbells made of concrete
>1 old bike strapped to a generator to power the music player with the anime mix tape

i'd dare add 15 deadlift stations where everybody is power cleaning ;^)

pls Veeky Forums for once can we have no faggots?

You deadlift in front of the squat racks to maximize rage gains.

>This circle is also special in that all the barbells can be attached so a dozen men can all squat the same weight in unison.

We need a designated area for sandal squatting

How do I into Youpi mode?

New rule implemented immediatly orders all below the manlet cutoff of 5'11" to run in hamster wheels to power the gym until all their gains are gone.

This is my sick little gym lads
no power rack coz i got that adjustable rack that i can simply move out the way when i wnna deadlift etc

As you walk in the gym is normal but about halfway through the gym there is a step up that anyone smaller than 6'0 can't climb. So the real gym is manlet free

this.

pure fucking garbage.

Comfy af bruh

You're still a manlet if you're 6' though lmao

Everyone is scared to disappoint the eagle. Over time it gets more and more jacked as people keep feeding it. Its excess bulk only scares gym goers more, no one dare not break a PR. You create a gym full of jacked superhumans led by a huge swole eagle. The lesser denizens of the world fear you. You take what is yours.

>It is completely bare and crushingly dark save for a squat rack in the middle of the gym, lit by a single red-tinted bulb.
>There is the sensation of sound but you can't place where it's coming from. There are no speakers but a deep resonating hum envelops the large room.
>The air is heavy and acrid, it reeks of concentrated human suffering and ammonia salts.
>Every time you are about to fail a rep you feel a strong presence behind you.
>You sense their displeasure with your weakness.
>You grind the rep out but when you turn to look nothing is there.
>On Tuesdays there will be free rotisserie chicken and whey protein shakes
>No one under 6'3" except for on Manlet Monday

why did you make a homegym?
also where is the pull up bar?

Absolute trash.

oh its there mate! its there!

>tfw hate real gym and other people so much that first paycheck after graduating got dumped on a home gym entirely

BOPBOP!

Neat

nasty

In front of treadmills or behind? Honestly I could do either.

Rule: img.related at just below waist height so I can dry my balls after a shower.

underrated

>manlet stick at every station for quick and easy access

Hidden cameras everywhere and if a qt subtly mires you then on your way out one of the staff gives you a nod and hands you a picture of when it happened.

This is really nice, good job user

Looks cozy user

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

no that would be politicaly inccorect

ITT: we all ruin a gym

Wait, you're not the user that lifts in his garage and has to worry about the wasps, are you?

That's a good idea for us girls. No more embarrassing leaks!

>Sips fountain has a limit of 1 shaker cup per visit

Not that i know of,
although i do get the occasional wasp in there when im trying to train

Does that mean 5'11&3/4" are above the limit?

source pls

This is good

>tfw no gains cabin to lift in during winter

Someone on /plg/ lifts in his garage and complained about it being too hot outside now because he has to keep the door shut. When everyone asked why, he said a bunch of wasps get in if he leaves the door open

Kickstarter when

Weak people are gonna die

Thistbqhfam