Squats bad for knees

where the fuck did this meme start. I've NEVER heard of someone hurting their knees from squatting.
if anyting, hips/lower back just get irritated sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3CANA2rkn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a study in the 1960s that found that weightlifters had weaker knees. Dr. Klein's conclusion is no longer accepted, since he used a flawed methodology. He suggested that people shouldn't squat to parallel. Only going part of the way down is actually more dangerous for the knees, because then the hamstrings aren't working.

>dat knee cave
>dat strain
>dat babbyweight
Jesus Arnold c'mon

I fucked my knees a bit during squats but that was my own fault for having shit form

I hurt my knee from squatting

post your physique

Your turn

His max was 470. Frog has a better Squat despite being 8 or so years younger.

Frog is a fucking animal tbqf

I hurt my knee from squatting

He notoriously known for having bad form

Higher rep work I find strengthens my knees, I'm a dyel weak faggot

>dat bar on his neck
Looks painful.

user? You okay? You disappeared

do you have a frontal pic of you? Im also 6'4" its easy to put on mass but large frames hide it all so well

Yes
youtu.be/s3CANA2rkn8
I got beltless 465 easy yesterday
Thanks

Yeah but it's old

mirin them traps and arms. Guess I made the right choice to keep bulking. Im at 215 now on babys first bulk ~15% bf and it barely looks like I lift. I considered cutting to 10 but I figured I already look so small.

hi I'm here. was expecting you to look like this
which is obviously objectively inferior to Arnold's physique. can't really tell what your legs look like so I can't make fun of you but your upper body is pretty good.

The person you quoted is very strong

My legs at the biggest point are bigger than my fiancee's waist, 29" and I squat 5pl8

I don't really care about leg strength I was just expecting disproportionately large legs. Arnold had disproportionately small legs but obviously an extremely desirable physique.

roidster

My legs are 26in but my hips are strangely big for my height so its hard to tell

>i dont care about leg strength

how the fuck can you be so strong with such shit physique?

I guess strength = aesthetics is indeed a meme.

It's only bad if you squat how arny is in that pic.
Knees go out as the chest rises.

Whats so shit about it

You look good mate, maybe your bodyfat is too high but godamn you are way too strong for a body like yours. Height/weight?

5'9 184 atm (bulking)

well i guess that explains.

>Diastasis recti

Just ask clarence the retarded fuck

Is this the same retard who posted the you can't get back injuries from deadlifts thread yesterday?

I always had a pain in my right knee that would act up when carrying heavy things. Until I got a bit stronger. Now I can squat 3.5pl8 and haven't felt that knee pain in over a year.

I hurt my knee from squatting because of shitty form. 5 months and still recovering

I fucked up my left knee couple years ago doin leg extensions.
Since then I only squat/front squat for quads and I'm fine