>Become a Gluttonous fat piece of shit resembling a potato

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HrnWC8zBcE
instagram.com/abbychampion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steroids fuck up your genetic code and birth incels

>that leg

Why is he walking like he's carrying an invisible purse?

He inherited his fathers' sass.

Disgusting

No primobolan since 80s faggotz

Still the handsome-est fat dude I've ever seen

when he works out he wears gloves and does 3 sets of 3 curls with 2.5 pound dumb bells.

>not only he has the genetics of the best bodybuilder in history, by being his son he had the full god damn financial and social structure to be a top tier bodybuilder / model / actor or alikes, leading to a great life of adventure that only a select few in humanity can experience
>become an effeminated fat as fatass disgraceful living tube of lard

PIG DISGUSTING

Seriously, look at that shit
Motherfucker isn't even trying to be in a form that remotely resembles a human being and still he flaunts a top tier physical structure under that thick layer of mayonnaise

holy shit lmao is this real

reminder the illegitimate kid he had with some 4'3 central american maid turned out like this

He would be a total chad too if he was fit. What a waste.

Arnolds Veeky Forums brown son turned out better

tarzan

will he one day run for president?

This pic explains it all

yes, in venezuella. he has to go back.

Life was too easy.

>tfw good time man

Thanks d-dad

notice how in almost all his photos he's with his mom, that's right the reason he's a soft fat ugly mess is because his awful mother raised him that way just to spite his father, women's devilry knows no bounds...

>tfw i am a weak man...and im not talking about lifting...

Arnold was literally roiding since he was a teenager, there were no supreme natty bodybuilder genetics to pass down.

well i personally believe we are heading towards hard times anyways. perhaps i will be forged into a strong man

He wants to surpass his father by having legit big calves and his lifestyle right now is the best method for that. After this calf training phase by being a fat fuck he's going to shred down. This is called protocol Genova.

Every bodybuilder is roiding, the one thing that seperates them is genetics

his ankle is as big as his calves lmao. it doesn't matter that he's fat. he still gets more pussy that anyone

>strong men create good times
Thanks Saddam.

true he would be really good looking if he was lean

NOT FAT, BULKING

Look at the pic, even his fit mother is disgusted by him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HrnWC8zBcE

>leg
His arms are so long he can touch his knees without bending.

How many threads you going to post about a fat kid?

Sad!

Someone shoop pedros face onto her. The one that was looking a chloe

hes getting thicc. its smart to get obese and staying that way for 5~ years to get them big ass calves my man.

yeah, if he pigged down he would be incredibly good looking, but sometimes I wonder, had I got all the money and women I'd want would I stay fit or just let myself go like this kid.
I mean, he has no motivation whatsoever to become good at anything. Oh, what a waste

>>Be born with the genetics of the best bodybuilder in the world
>this is how genetics work

>you don't inherit your genes from your parents

yeah he's actually a chink but his mom tapes his eyes open at night to stretch them and make him look normal

>his mom tapes his eyes open at night to stretch them and make him look normal
which doesn't work so well as you can see from the OP

It was better under Saddam in Iraq than it is now.

>why?

Because he was born to a rich dad and has never had to work for, and will never have to work for, anything in his entire life. Some people aren't motivated unless they have to be.

>tfw your illegitimate son turned out to be the one who does you proud

>tfw big & strong like daddy

exactly, she made him that way because she hates him and his father
it's all a disgusting way to get revenge on Arnold

>tfw worthless dyel cuck son

>the best bodybuilder in the world
kek this stupid meme

... He's American you dumb fuck. Born here. I swear you /pol/ fucks are living retards.

Do you ever wish that Arnie fucked your mom and birthed you?

Fuck off Trump

>alcohol

heh...not gonna make it.

On May 9, 2011, Shriver and Schwarzenegger ended their relationship after 25 years of marriage, with Shriver moving out of the couple's Brentwood mansion. On May 16, 2011, the Los Angeles Times revealed that Schwarzenegger had fathered a son more than fourteen years earlier with an employee in their household, Mildred Patricia 'Patty' Baena. "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in a statement issued to The Times. In the statement, Schwarzenegger did not mention that he had confessed to his wife only after Shriver had confronted him with the information, which she had done after confirming with the housekeeper what she had suspected about the child.

Baena is of Guatemalan origin, she was employed by the family for 20 years and retired in January 2011. The pregnant Baena was working in the home while Shriver was pregnant with the youngest of the couple's four children. Baena's son with Schwarzenegger, Joseph, was born on October 2, 1997; Shriver gave birth to Christopher on September 27, 1997. Schwarzenegger says it took seven or eight years before he found out that he had fathered a child with his housekeeper. It wasn't until the boy "started looking like me, that's when I kind of got it. I put things together," the action star and former California governor, told 60 Minutes. Schwarzenegger has taken financial responsibility for the child "from the start and continued to provide support." KNX 1070 radio reported that in 2010 he bought a new four-bedroom house, with a pool, for Baena and their son in Bakersfield, about 112 miles (180 km) north of Los Angeles. Baena separated from her husband, Rogelio, in 1997, a few months after Joseph's birth, and filed for divorce in 2008. Baena's ex-husband says that the child's birth certificate was falsified and that he plans to sue Schwarzenegger for engaging in conspiracy to falsify a public document, a serious crime in California.

At least my legs have some >fit definition and don't look like literal stumps

>Reeeee I'm too young and overindulgant to enjoy the occasional beer! GIVE ME MY HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP COLA NOW!!!!!

Fatasses have muscular calves. It's a given.

He has a skinny brother who is dating Miley Cyrus (not the illegitimate beaner half-brother).

>Living in your fathers shadow
>Except that shadow is shaped like God and belongs to one of the biggest personalities of our age
>Know deep down you'll never come close
>Subconsciously rebel by rejecting that lifestyle
>Become fat

Do you guys even basic psychology?

>strawman

>who is dating Miley Cyrus
why would anyone do this since she became a tranny and did the wrecking ball song?

nigga just hit the gym or don't pig out
his brother basically did the latter and came out less of an embarrassment

Remember that it's all about the face.

The other son.

She looks great now

Being born into such an influential and well known family must fuck with your head. Dad is Arnie, Mom's family are the Kennedys.

>Their teeth

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

teeth can be fixed easily

yeah but genetically bad teeth are still a defect

still way better than the fat fuck

personally speaking if I ever have a son I'll get him into fitness early on and get him to start lifting at 16-17. I just hope he doesn't get my weak connective tissue genetics so I can craft him into a superior man.

NEWSFLASH, RICH MEN'S SONS ARE LAZY, UNINSPIRED WASTRELS.

MORE AT 9.

Your penis smells sooooooo bad bro lol like sooooooo bad.

Not everyone has the same priorities in life. He'd probably look really attractive (no homo) if he lost a lot of that weight.

he is one good looking dude
n-no homo

Mom is a Guat

Go visit L O N D O N if you think those teeth are bad idiot

>He'd probably look really attractive (no homo) if he lost a lot of that weight.
same is true of everyone, thats like saying he'd be really wet if he jumped into a pool

HE LIVES IN MOJAVE IN A WINNEBAGO
HIS DAD IS AHNIE, HE LOOKS LIKE A POTATO

He's a homo so he might be into you

Go blue tho

>miley cyrus
that was way back he is dating this girl now
instagram.com/abbychampion/

Sergio Olivia Jr to see genes passed on doing it right

i'll be back

FOR SECONDS

I looked at the picture in the OP, wow he sure is a big guy!

Because white American men, albeit mostly working class white American men are a joke. Fat, lazy, disgusting and useless. Look at the useless fat treasonous sack of shit these retards elected ffs. No wonder it took just one generation for murica to ruin Arnold's genes. Luckily there still his Mexican bastard.

Ok so if a cat is born in a stable does it make it a horse?

>that
>not white

Top kek, retard. Just fucking kill yourself you filthy degenerate. The tech you're using right now was made by whites. The gun you're going to kill yourself with eventually will also be made by whites.

why do i think he looks more attractive than both arnold's sons with shriver?

>world wide web invented by a Brit
>posted on a Japanese cartoon forum
>viewed with a Korean made
phone

Don't conflate white with white American men. I love white people.. See Chris Rock's black people vs niggers speech for the difference between white people and white American working class men.

Meanwhile the bastard son must strive to prove he is worthy of Father's legacy and so imitates him in every way.

>Genova
>shredding down

No, but if a baby is born in America it is American.

Ok so if a mexican women who is 9 months pregnant jumps over the fence and gets the baby in the US, the baby is an american citizen?
Its that easy?

some girls love chubby bearmode
he is handsome, i dont think he has problem getting laid

Literally yes, the chinese do it to, time their vacations to the US during their due date

He has made it

Good to know