Is lifting for girls even worth it? Why not lift for yourself?

Is lifting for girls even worth it? Why not lift for yourself?

If your goal is to attract more women how is lifting for girls not equivalent to lifting for yourself?

I lift for my dog

This girl is alpha as fuck

The guy looks fucking hilarious.

wait does she have a mirror right near her bed?

the angle of the phone does not really match, who the hell is taking that pic?

Yeah plus the guys tattoo is on the wrong side.

Something doesn't add up here.

>ring on her left ring finger
if this is real then the OP texter is a dumb beta cuck

Lifting helps with girls, but now how you think it does. Women don't care about how big your muscles are, but you do. If you are shredded/swole then you are going to be more confident. This not only helps in the relationship/sex world but every aspect of your life.

>tell girl she's girl of your dreams
>get pic of her tits immediately

fuck yeah

thats wrong, its both

If this were real you know this loser beat off to this, you just know he did.

Pic related.

Lifting for girls is like living for sleep.

Lift such that other men do not want to fuck with you.

Lift to bring discipline into your life.

Among other things ofc.

top kek

is she taking a picture of her laptop screen as it is videoing them using the cam?

lmao bitch went to a lot of effort

and yet he's the one who is balls deep inside her

It's a wardrobe mirror idiots.

I have never seen a more generic chad and stacy than these two. They're both 5.00001/10 af and look like they ate lead paint as children

>censored

get the fuck out

My dog was going through some severe separation anxiety so I decided to invest in a home gym. I put it together in the garage on a Sunday as he tiredly watched me. That was the last day I got to spend with him. He didn't wake up in the morning.

I miss the hell out of him and think about him when I'm struggling on that last rep. So, yeah, I lift for my dog.

>implying I don't feel smaller and more insecure than ever after lifting for years
Do you even body dysmorphia?

I'm sorry user, doggos are great. Mine pretty much stabilizes me these days since I'm under alot of stress.

I lift and do martial arts so one day when one of you beta orbiters decide to come at me I'll be ready. With the amount of betas that I cuck it is only a matter of time until someone has had enough.

I think she just has a mirror in the corner of her room. Don't give women that much credit.

She was kind enough to give this loser some 'bating material.

this

at least she made it clear.

I hope to one day be as Alpha as this female

That is pathetic.
I can understand why she did that desu

dude look at yourself? no wonder she that to you. You came off as: Begging, desperate, CLINGY, in need of her, boring with no life, not a worthy partner (even if she's not looking for a relationship, she would still want someone worthy for her)
my god...

Me on the left

Look at ugly DYEL fucking Erica, why do you even lift Veeky Forums?

At least you got tits

The word you're looking for is normies you middle school bully victim. Chad and Stacy are goals

At least he got to see her tits. There's a silver lining to everything folks

Im sorry for your loss user, but it's nice to keep yourself motivated, maybe get a big dog and lift to be strong enough so you can carry him like a baby.

Good God I hope he made it

T. Virgin

How is everyone in this thread?

Exactly

>muh vanity
Shut up you fat failure

Man its not a wedding ring. So many girls have rings on that finger

This is the retarded assumption that made the just b confidunt memes happen

Your confidence increases because people react more positively to you since you became attractive. NOT the other way around
Its sure nice telling yourself otherwise, but reflects poorly on your self-awareness

They both look like they have some kind of disorder.

And yet he is pounding pussy while I'm here fucking my own hand for the (n)th time.

>ugly guys with hot girlfriends don't exist, but if they do they must be loaded and if they are not there is some other bullshit excuse.

Find some confident guys on youtube and just listen to them. At some point you almost stop seeing how they look and just perceive their energy.

I guess there is some cutoff point of extreme, inhuman ugliness but i can't imagine it. Energy beats all the other bullshit.

>Your confidence increases because people react more positively to you since you became attractive.

I don't believe a person who wasn't attractive from the get-go can transform as simply as that: they will constantly think that people are joking or that they are wrong or that they don't know what they are talking about (like when people are saying that you are a big guy but you just KNOW that it's just for them because they are plebs and that guy in the gym that is totally not on gear is much bigger than you ergo ur a failure). Unless they will get a streak of extreme validation with no rejection for a few months I don't think a person can become confident from external sources. Even super attractive lad that mumbles and looks at the floor because he was fat will confuse most of the girls and won't get all that far.

I mean work on being the best you, sure, but the trick is to spin the narrative of your life into something that you can consider positive. Life is a story and there is a place for all kinds of stories (virgin - no baggage and stds, never went to college - no debt, no retarded confidence in your nonexistent knowledge etc.). Spin to win WOOO

Implying any girl would give a beta orbiter faping material by sending him nudes. No way.

He deserved it

Riley?

He deserved the free fap material?

>fucking at 2:20pm in the afternoon
damn some people have the best life

He deserved to get cucked

because you're lifting to impress somebody else and not solely for your own improvement. It's "I want chicks to think i'm hot" rather than "i want to think i'm hot"

Gotta have that self esteem bro, only opinion that matters is your own

>girl of dreams erica
i just think it's mad that people are actually like this, and they like people called erica to boot

I bet he jacked it to that pic tho.

So fucking hot

cant find the uncensored pic anywhere

>ishugddt

i put their first name then a percent number based on how easy I could get in their pants when I save a girl's number in my address book

example; Erica 80%

i have equally attractive friends who are virgin and who fucked at least 5 girls so far and has been in a serious relationship
your hyperbole makes no sense, thats like saying you dont have to study at all in an average engineering school because there are people like bill gates who would do it without putting any effort. doesnt apply to 99,9% of people therefore its not worth bringing up

BETA
E
T
A

F

I'm 25 now. I used to be really insecure about my looks when I was 16. Looking back the pictures, I wasn't bad looking at all. In fact, I was pretty fucking good looking. I've never ever tried hooking up with girls, yet I managed to get laid with a few. Still, I was highly insecure.
Confidence is not a meme, I honestly think it's the most underrated thing you can achieve. I'm graduated at a top-school and I see really dumb people making really good money and a lot of smart people doing average. I have a really, really overweight friend who can get laid at least once a month with a good looking girl.
The thing about confidence, it's not some Ryan Gosling tier movie shit where you clench your jaw and keep your head high. It's about a mentality and attitude. And those two define everything, your thoughts, your actions and how you get perceived. It's not something you can achieve in a day or two, or something you can brute-force like when you try to memorize a lot of things.

>Is lifting for girls even worth it? Why not lift for yourself?
Dick's too short to fuck myself in the butt

What a fucking cringy retard

He reminds me that I too stare at my wifes ass hole.

whenever I'm texting someone and they don't reply and I start to see my texts build up, I immediately put the breaks on. 3 texts in a row at most. Anything beyond that is starting to come off as clingy.

Nothing ever is worth it. You will rot in agony, might as well just off yourself right away.

Holy fuck, kill urself how can you be that desperate?

i look normal except im 6'2 and swole, nothing fancy. but i get hot girls because im confident have a secure job(army) and are not desperate as OP.

got a friend who is 5'10, chubby asf but holy fuck that guy is so confident and funny he gets so many hot girls its insane. pic related, its him.

we're all gonna make it, just be confident.

Because one day you're gonna wake up in your mid to late 20s and realize that you've fallen behind on your plan for life and your autism can't handle that so you use lifting as an effort to jump-start normie life of dating, marriage, family, etc...

I call it fake

>Gotta have that self esteem bro, only opinion that matters is your own
For memtal health? yeah, for results? Not in a million years

Funny as shit but no way it isn't.

Those are the same exact thing bro.

>you get better results by caring about other people's opinion
lmao do you want Brad Pitt's Fight Club physique too you circus monkey?

What's wrong with wanting that physique?

Non-censored version?

erica says fuck off bud

Is there an uncensored version of that pic?

This is Alpha as shit.

Im gonna tell every girl in my phonebook theyre the girl of my dreams and get a hot pic of them getting railed by some chad. Then im gonna fap myself silly over my big collection of sluts getting slammed.
Even my mum and sister

May he rest in peace with his 42 virgins.

F doggo

>you're the girl of my dreams
>fuck off! with a picture of her fucking a random dude
>okay, now if you don't let me fuck your ass balls deep i'm printing those and sending your whole family, not only that, i'm sending it to everyone you know

>okay, now if you don't wear only a diaper to all your classes for the next week, i'm showing your blackmail/rape attempt to the police

If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you, you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

I have no idea why this is so funny.

>oh sorry my friend had my phone, hi

I agree becoming swole doesn't automatically drowns you in pussy. But the truth is, lifting gets alot of people that confidence boost. For most people, its the most they've ever done for themselves. Some people get that confidence from being standouts. Everyone has their ways of increasing their confidence. And confidence is not the only thing woman want. Women want alot of things, each woman is different. Some women like guys who are self conscious. Some women like shredded guys. Some women like guys with money. Some women like betas like them. And the list goes on. Be the best version of yourself.

i don't hear a diaper being fastened to a bad little boy's butt...

Shit anything past 2 I feel like a fucking autist. If they dont reply after 2 fuckem they might as well be blowing some other guy that moment to me.

Holy fuck thats cringy as fuck

The worst part is that he IMMEDIATELY disqualified himself. His mistake wasn't spamming her, he was already completely fucking done after the first text. Hell, even the first sentence is probably cringy, depending on context. Chances are "last night" with this beta fuck was completely mediocre and in no way exciting which means the phrasing "off the chains" is irritating to the recipient. Why is he pretending we have some wild experience in common? Did he think when we met yesterday and talked for 1 minute that was exciting? Why would it be, it was just smalltalk.

And then he thanks her for giving out her number and you just want to sink into the floor. It's one of those pics you hope is fake / set up, it's so bad.

Right, we all had the experience of reading it. But thanks for sharing your feelings.

OP was that much of a cuck that he didn't want the rest of the internet to see her tits.

>I felt honored
Fucking lmao

rip doge

I like how so many people on here try to tell themselves the reason they work on bettering themselves is not for sexual gains.

>lifting for a woman when it can leave you at any given moment
>lifting for anyone else other than yourself
>whining about not making it

You do it to yourselves.

Yeah like that guy is a chad with his shitty body and retard face aesthetic