What is your opinion on Infinite Elgintensity? Quality content? Shitposter? I am fairly certain he goes on here

What is your opinion on Infinite Elgintensity? Quality content? Shitposter? I am fairly certain he goes on here

Fuck off England

Elliot please you can hear it in his jokes

>pls go
>pick one
the guy literally speaks in greentext sometimes

It's gotten stale.

>the guy literally speaks in greentext sometimes
Yeah the traplord has some very good bantz that I'm sure he unleashes here from time to time.

really boring

Massive insecure faggot.

really obnoxious troll who calls people douchebags for squatting an inch above parallel

used to watch him but i changed my view and now see that a youtube channel dedicated to chitting all over other people is lame

is he Veeky Forums personified?

>manlet (claims 5'7'')
>lawyer
>pretty good strength, even in older videos
>can't seem to cut, never shows body
>calls other people in his gym fucktards for doing things like walking in front of his camera
>hates bad form
>hates crossfit
>makes Piana jokes
>makes Blahino jokes
>le epic drink bleach may-may

I find him entertaining

boring as fuck

Annoying retard. Hard to imagine this guy is an adult let alone a lawyer. But hey whatever pays I guess.

Browses Veeky Forums and roasts himself in the thread so he doesn't do and eliot rodger.

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

Yeah

>cheat rows are bad meme
>always have to have perfect form even when pushing a PR meme
Meh

everyone he was able to get decent jokes of has already quit YouTube and in some cases life
His channel has run it's course imho tbqhfamalamadingdong

Angry hapa lolyer

I prefer Mystic Nigga for my mentally unstable mixed race fit advice

Every one of his videos is exactly the same. Sometimes repetition can make things funnier, but this isn't one of those times.

He got jokes.

Elgintensity is the YouTube channel you think is the absolute pinnacle of comedy for your first six months to a year of lifting. After that you realize he's just insecure and annoying.

Vince G is a phucking phaggot

I find him really annoying. He's taking the piss on some idiots, that's for sure, but he also tries to take the piss on people who lift twice as much as him.
He's a weak faggot. Like who am I to make fun of Gordon Ramsay when I can barely cook boiling water. The same applies here.

His life's mission is to be unfunny

I didn’t like how mean-spirited he was at first. Then I realized he pretty much always has valid criticisms.
Witty guy, like him a lot.

he's pretty funny and I'm subbed but it's hard to call it anything other than shitpost

Legitimately a comedic genius who can jam more references into a 3 minute video of someone working out than an entire episode of Family Guy. The only people who actually hate him are invariably ass blasted because they do the same things as the people he mocks in his videos.

Says something funny every once in a while but he literally spends his time making fun of random casuals which is pretty pathetic. Also has 0 (zerro) notable accomplishments of his own yet polices literally everyone else around him whether they're objectively better at lifting than him or not.

>all of these Vince G proxies
give up Venice, your channel is over. No use complaining about it on Veeky Forums

Did he do a service by attacking so many channels? Would rather side with Elgin than Elliot any day of the week