Why don't we give children hgh? Is there any downside...

Why don't we give children hgh? Is there any downside? We can finally create a society of high test mutants and leave humanity behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/korean-children-pressured-grow-tall/story?id=9074703
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

medfag here

because its a shit idea

medfag here

idk sounds like a great idea

medfag here

I am indifferent on this idea

medfag here
If you can afford it then go for it.

Regular fag here
Yea do it

every hormone in your body is responsible for a multitude of functions. Loading up children with a shitload of growth hormone will absolutely fuck with their growth and bone development. We replace it in kids who clearly have no endogenous production of it but adding extra just fucks you up if you dont need it

Strenght training during childhood makes you manlet cause bones grow in girth instead in lenght. Unless you want humanity to be left behind by manlets it's a terible idea.

computer sciencefag here
idk but i'd like you to know that i'm in computer science

yes goy, turn your kids into manlets who will never be able to breed

>expensive, at least the real stuff
>requires a controlled environment, refrigeration
>internal organ hypertrophy
those are the reasons I can think of off the top of my head

This is like supersoldier Halo tier experiment shit.

Halsey?

That kid is un fucking natural. No fucking way. What the fuck.

bullshit, footballers lift weight and grow tall.

myostatin deficiency

>Give kids HGH

Great idea actually. So when their kid turns autistic and spends all of his time on Veeky Forums the parents won't blame vaccines.

Yes, lets give kids HGH and cause them to have hyperpituitarism

Big organs

They do give growth hormones to teens that have problems producing it naturally, at least in my country.

Only in extreme cases though and during teenage years, you won't get free hgh just because you're a manlet at 30.

Too much HGH during child causes gigantism. I don't know if you heard about any gigant (and I don't mean by that just tall person) but pretty much all of them had some problems with spine.

we could create a lennylet army!

:DDD

HGH is 3000 dollarydoos a month
So only (((they))) can afford it

Is this the natty limit?

Medfag here

I've been doing this with my sons for a few years now and they all hit 2/3/4/5 and are sub 10% bf but the oldest is just now a teenager. I know they are dyel but give em a few years and you'll see

>HGH is 3000 dollarydoos a month
u wot

>not buying designer yeezy HGH
>ever making it

pick one, you daring homoerotic of the British Summertime Hours

abcnews.go.com/International/korean-children-pressured-grow-tall/story?id=9074703

based asian parents

lawfag here
It's a very very bad idea, don't even get me started

We just need every male to receive a daily mild dose of test to push society out of the beta spiral we are in.

He's a manlet. They have it on easy mode.

Retard here

Do it

I bet I can bench more than him

don't kids groomed for the NBA take it to gain like a foot?

How would the world fare against an army of golems?

Veeky Forums shitposter here
Good idea, but remember your kid will be able to sue you when he grows up so make him sign something.

Medfag here, care to elaborate?

OP here
We create a master race of swole people by injecting hgh into boys from a young age. Imagine an army of pianos.

Fuck off to Reddit