New to the gym

/pol/lack here, I'm going to an actual gym(planet fitness, only non shady one in town) for the first time and getting a membership. What're some good work outs to help build core mass and upper body strength

Pic related it's me(I no longer smoke)

Other urls found in this thread:

jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is good bait

It is.
I almost want to give a (You) for effort.

No im actually serious. Never worked out in my life, I'm tired of being out of shape

>seemslegit.jpg

your thread is fake and you are gay

Op here. I'm not a fake, tired of being a weakfag

Go back to /pol/ and let your hate consume you.

I was a nerd in school, only athletics were track. I'm just trying to better myself.

so you no longer smoke?

funny, because it looks to me like that picture was taken somewhere in California. since you live here, you'd know that this year ended a long, long drought, and all the rivers are at record highs, just like the river you're sitting in.

you'd also know that, despite our warm, sunny climate, our waterways are all fed by snowmelt, and tend to be much, much colder than one would assume until late spring.

so there's no way that picture was taken before mid-april, at the absolute earliest. I haven't been swimming in the river this year yet, but I would never even use my pool until april.

i concur that that picture was taken today, at a memorial day barbecue; and that you, sir, are a liar and a scoundrel.

read the sticky

and deadlifts

I live in Tennessee. That was taken at Percy priest lake. It was a few months ago and I haven't smoked since

Here's another picture. It's at a summer camp I worked at last summer.

Lol fucking sherlock holmes up in here fucking faggor

So fucking cringe, how did you base California on a fucking river?

Calm down inspector autist

Bait thread

Alright OP, I'll take the bait.

The reason nobody is giving you advice is
>/pol/
And because any of the routines we'll give you will get you thrown out of that shit hole you call a gym. Drop the Planet Fitness membership, and get a real gym.

Also, read the fucking sticky.

Guys, this is actual autism, the stuff you get diagnosed with

ye

Hey user, sorry everyone is being a faggot.

First of all, read the fucking sticky. Start doing deadlifts, bench, squats, and ohp.

Also start eating more. And read the fucking sticky

You should follow a program that focused on compound lifts for 2-3 months (12 weeks usually) and combine it with interval training (High intensity for short intervals with short breaks) like sprinting 50 meters and jogging back, repeat 8-12 times. Your lifts should be increasing with each session.
jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/

Chang you macro nutrients too, you eat too little proteins. Reddit had a good FAQ for this.

Fuckken rollin'

>autism, the post
I especially love how proud he must have been after typing out all that shit and expected that everyone will be cheering on him.

"FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE"

>reddit spacing
Didn't know reddit was this autistic

roll

sudden death roll

Do people actually identify as being from /pol/? That's the stupidest shit. No one cares faggot. SS+GOMAD

3 gyms in town, one of this is in the middle of the "urban core" and the other closes at 10, I get off work at 11.

good evenin' sir

Thanks.
No, been depressed for a long time, finally went to a psychologist, not carrying around the hate I used to, just trying to improve my body image in general. Half you people are just as bad as /x/ and /pol/ shills. Op out

>slows claps/steps out from the shadows: The post

You live in a 3 gym town, but have an urban core? Are you the only white guy in your 50,000< town?

holmes stop

This was funny.
Thank you for posting this.
>/fit calls everything fun autistic

Columbia River?

1. read the sticky
2. read stronglifts.com/5x5/
3. stop being a /pol/ ideologue

Go to a "shady" gym you giant faggot. I'm racist myself, you make me sick.

Urban core gym will have cheap boxing. Don't be a pussy, buy a lock for your shit, nigs are awful to live around but fine to visit.

Also go before work moron.

2nd stronglifts. main thing is to do those five main compound lifts, and do at least one legs, one pull one push exercise each time. and eat at least 2 grams of protein for each kg of body weight, and 0.5g of fiber per kg of body mass. avoid the machine and isolation exercises, they are a waste of time. good luck.

rrrrr

Fml

Fuck it roll

Rolling

Why not

Do your worst faggut

I'm 12 and what is this

Rollinggg

Davy Jones tier abomination get

I'll sage this time

Rolling again

Give me pirate.

Every roll I've done has been shit.

Bitch please

>This ugly retarded loser is the guy claiming to be masterrace

KEK

Fucking pathetic.

97 or 10!

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

Roll

Why not

rollarino

Fug

rell

rerellin

back to /pol/, fit is anarchist

learn to breathe through your balls . you will thank me later

Yeet rollin

Yeet rerollin

Son of a bitch stop making me roll

Rololo

rolling

Get a pull up bar from iron gym. Then get a massive fucking heavy tyre.

The aforementioned two will get you a lot further than planet fitness. Until you have better options, stay away.

roll

Wee woo

Rolling for gf

Reroll

roll me up nigger

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

Rolling for SUCCubus

Roll em

Do a linear progression program exactly as it is written (I recommend pic related or alpha destiny's novice program) and in the meantime learn as much as possible so you are prepared for the next stage of training.

rollan

Rolling

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

Reroll

roll

rooln

Let's gooooo

roll#

reroll...

Roll

henry rollins

>Ask where the free weight room is
>Wait for gym staff to go back to the desk
>Go around to the people in there and ask
>I need some vitamins, can you help me find someone who sell them?

Rolling.

rolling bois

Do you wanna be my friend? Haven't laughed this hard in a long time

reroll