Is there a better protein powder than this?

Is there a better protein powder than this?

>tastes delicious even without flavor
>cleanest on the market
>affordable and mixes well

Other urls found in this thread:

nutri-plus.de/shop/nutri-plus-shape-shake/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5qYndwd1nyvyFMSynmypy8Z/will-protein-supplements-help-me-put-on-more-muscle
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3778704/
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll pay you twice as much as they are for you to fuck off and never come back

Does anybody else notice that scoops of protein are always more than the serving size? Is this just a ploy to get you to use more and therefore buy more or am I retarded and can't use a scoop?

yes

>caring this much
just dump whole scoop there, more protonz

>>cleanest on the market

WDYMBT?

The ON scoop is actually 1-2g less than a serving so you always have to have a bit going over the top which sometimes falls off as you pour it it's annoying as fuck

Best tested I presume. Which is true.

I buy it because it's inexpensive and the taste is tolerable. It doesn't mix as well as I'd like. If I money was no object, I'd get ON Gold Standard.

>Is there a better protein powder than this?
Yes, pea protein isolate from MyProtein. Same weight pouch, almost same % protein, near identical amino acid ratios, yet 40% cheaper than whey
Truly a gift from the gods
Is unflavoured so just gotta put in a scoop of flavoured creatine there as a first thing in the morning shake, or some berries and bananas as a pwo

No, and this is the best protein bar

t. the friendly shill

I use NoBullSups and they've been nothing but amazing

Dyel fag from Austria here. I use this German product nutri-plus.de/shop/nutri-plus-shape-shake/
The neutral tasting type without added shit. I think it's very clean and not bad tasting

It is good, Just stick with the basic flavors like chocolate or vanilla though. I bought the coconut one once and it tasted really chemically.

At the moment I got the unflavored one and just use a tiny bit of water and drink it in one gulp.

This desu

does not mix well, does not taste well at all. other than that, good brotein.

lol stop lying poor fag

the unflavoured tastes violently disgusting along with 50% of their flavours

Nice try shill
but you forgot rule of acquisition
#3 Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to.
Magerquark is cheaper than whey
# 74 Knowledge equals profit.

and of course, we know supplement companies follow
#239 Never be afraid to mislabel a product

also since we are talking about making gains never forget

# 95 Expand or die

i tried muscle feast chocolate 100% whey and that was hands down the best chocolate ive ever come across. worth checking out

Yes, pic related

only a dyel dumdum would buy the powdered jew

How is it a Jew when meat costs many times more?

Sorry man can't eat steak to get 160 grams of protein a day.

I use the active women's protein from here and the marshmallow flavour is the best shit in the entire fucking world. I don't care if there's a better protein out there, this shit tastes like dessert

A flat scoop is 30gr when the serving size is 25.

>he thinks hes getting the same nutritional benefits from fucking powder
you dont even know if it works you just copy what other retards do

newsflash: they spike the proteins in protein powder so it looks like theres more protein on the nutrition label, but it actually has way less useable protein. Its called aminospiking google it

if you eat eggs in the morning, a meat variation or even fucking beans for dinner and some greek yoghurt or whatever before sleeping youre already getting more than enough protein stop wasting your money you will see no difference from cutting out protein powder. Plus youre compromising your health consuming that shit missing out on real vitamins plus those powders contain heavy metals

Use your fucking brain why do you think they advertise like 200 different protein powders. Whey concentrate, isolate, hydrolate, caseine, pea protein, egg protein, meat protein. Its a joke

>and of course, we know supplement companies follow
>#239 Never be afraid to mislabel a product
So what it has toxic chemicals in it? The price per gram of protein is great. Never forget rule #23:
Nothing is more important than your health... except for your money.

Syntha 6 was the best proton shake I've ever tasted. Fucking delicious

>you're getting more than enough protein

Source? Because everywhere says you need 1g/lb of lbm.

>missing out on real vitamins
I eat other food and take a multi.

>those powders contain heavy metals
[Citation NEEDED]

>American realizes using volume to measure non liquids is retarded.

According to some studies the maximum you really need is 0.82g/lb, beyond that there aren't any benefits. 1g/lb is a "myth" originated by rounding that amount.

>ignoring my point about the mislabeling and if it even works
youre beyond saving

you dont even fucking know if it works, you just drink it like a dummy. Stop taking it for 2 weeks and see if you see a difference, you wont

1g/lb is the biggest scam out there. tons of studies show about 1.2-1.5g/kg of bw is more than enough

here 1 sec googling I fond an article saying protein powders are useless
bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5qYndwd1nyvyFMSynmypy8Z/will-protein-supplements-help-me-put-on-more-muscle

I used Bulk Powders and make protein cakes out of the Chocolate Cookies flavour.

I use like 150g a day because those cakes taste amazing and have godly macros. Starting to spend too much money on protein powder but i can't stop :(

Their soy isolate is 10x better and super thick and yummy.

>implying im not taking aromatase inhibitors

That article is retarded. It tests if protein powder has some magical musclebuilding effect when it's just a food item - a milk byproduct.

>tons of studies show about 1.2-1.5g/kg of bw is more than enough

Cite them. Show me these studies saying 1.2grams of protein is more than enough for someone trying to build muscle with a strenuous lifting routine.

The choc banana flavour is actually really nice

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3778704/

heres an article comparing 2g/kg and 1.2g/kg in college football players. These are 10 times the athletes anyone on Veeky Forums is so they obviously would need more protein

The study basicly says they saw now difference in the 2 groups in terms of strength gain except the 2g/kg group saw an increase in their 1rm Squat but this is obviously not due the protein intake (or would you imply that more protein just boosts your squat lmao)

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Numerous studies(cited in article) show ~.82g/lb is what's needed, and it's better to be on the safe side.