Why does Russia always ends up as a dystopian hellhole?

After the fall of the czar they had a chance to get their act together.
And what happened ?
They became a totalitarian dystopia.
After 70 years of that they had a chance to get their act together again.
What do they do?
Become a corrupted dictatorship again.

Almost as if when your country is a large percentage of uneducated non skilled people things don't turn out well.

see also: Africa

how come US army after 2008 remained the same and Ru army evolved from wearing 1970s equipment to the most advanced equipment wise army in the world?

The US army already had the best shit at the time. Russia needed to catch up, and they did. So it's not a surprise that the US looked the same these past two decades while Russian forces went from using outdated Soviet equipment to modern and effective systems.

If only one could say the same about their vehicles though

Russia had a chance in 1917 to redress the massive inequality that has ruled over its land for centuries, since the beginning of its recorded history, but the revolution became caught up in the fervor of ideology and it just ended up setting the country back another century. More than the disastrous effects of a badly implemented command economy, I think the most lasting damage to Russia was the brain drain caused by the mass executions, imprisonment, and exodus of intelligentsia from the country. By the time Stalin died who was left to guide the country? Thugs with guns. Everyone capable of thoughtful critique had been killed, gulag'd, or fled to the west.

Either this is bait or you are actually retarded.

I see the ruskies are trying to top the brits in terms of doofy toad stool helmets.

>dictatorship
>bad

Depends on the dictator.

>After the fall of the czar they had a chance to get their act together.
Their act was together and they fucked themselves.

>thinking the modern US Military is remotely well-run or equipped

It makes Nazi Germany's fucking war machine look competent by comparison.

>The US army already had the best shit at the time.

US Military hardware has been of declining quality since 2001 at the very least. Not for any of the traditional reasons such as lack resources or a industrial base collapsing from the pressures of war mind you. It's literally just because of rampant corruption and complete lack of accountability in the Pentagon.

always massive drinking problem

Oh, man. Are those two whole pictures?

Not an argument.

Braindead it is.

>Russian conscripts are physically abused and pretty much enslaved by other soldiers who have served longer than them

>file name: niggr

>wearing 50 kg of poorly distributed armour weight that only serves against pistol rounds
>shooting an hilariously expensive and complicated meme rifle whose only gimmick is that it fires two round bursts
>spend ludicrous ammounts of time doing useless CQC training with a shovel
This is what russiaboos actually believe is "advanced"

I'm a Russian guy who served in the Navy at the Eastern part of Russia - Kamchatka.

And this is completely true. There were 10 boys in my conscription and 70 older soldiers. It was a fucking hell.

How much dick did you take?

No, we didn't have any rape accidents. But you could become like "non-touchable" if you'd clean toilets.

Usually, older soldiers checked your strength by giving you a task to clean a toilet. And if you're weak then next half year becomes a nightmare for you. If you're strong enough then you can find other person and make him this toilet for you, lol.

*fix clean toilets instead of you

But not all Russian military bases have such crazy soldier relationships.
I have a lot of friends and most of them did not have what I experienced. They drove tanks, jumped with parachutes, traveled in the world by military ships and so on.

Seems that I have a pretty bad fortune.