Does every man have the ability to squat 100kg with sufficient training? (assuming no illness or disability)

Does every man have the ability to squat 100kg with sufficient training? (assuming no illness or disability).

Yes definitely.

Should take 4 months tops.

ive been stuck at 150lbs for 6 years, not even kidding

what are your stats

He's probably suffering form an aoe STR debuff

Tbh every male has the ability to squat 140+ naturally with good form. 180 is the difficult one unless ur some kind of femur Chad or played American football in school.

If you weren't squatting ATLEAST 225 lb on your first day at the gym you're not A REAL MAN and you should KILL YOURSELF

>t. squats every 6 years

>he's so fat only AOE debuffs work on him

Ive been working as a PT for 5 years now and have never seen a beginner squat less than 315. Literally kys if you cant squat 100 kg

This

But 315lbs is an intermediate weight.

First time squating i was 16, 65 kg and got 100 for 3

this nigga has to be super strong to be able to lift weight an inch from the ground from that position

just goes to show that strength =/ size

225 isn't much at all...

if I can do it, anybody can

Thats pretty easy even if you fuck around and do atg

holy fuck this, usually the average is 400 lbs on the first day

kek, fucking dyel
First time I squatted i took 550lbs

kek are you my grandma?

this

if it's you are on Veeky Forums and it's not at least 700 lbs, then get the fuck out

>This guy is doing a front raise with 4 plates

I do 750lbs right now for reps, 550 was what I started with
Calm down bitchtits

There are people who need longer, there are people who need only a few weeks/months, there are people who can squat it in their first squat session ever, but every healthy man should be able to squat 100 kg at one point.

No. Most people in commercial gym can only deadlift 100kg after training for a year.

half reps prolly...

100 kg squat is NOTHING. The only people who have a hard time achieving that are the people who skip leg day. Just fucking squat and you will get strong big legs.

are you serious? it took me 4 months but fit tells me i should deadlift 100 kg from day 1

just wondering if im not the only weak one

this is normal. they're estatting. also things are a bit easier with dl/squat if you're fatty mcfat

Every man can squat 500lbs
Every woman can squat 300lbs
Most men can squat 600lbs
Most women can't squat 400lbs

Is that half a bodyweight squat for you?

I could deadlift 100kg from the start, but you don't see many people deadlift more than that in a commercial gym. Most dyels are impressed with a 100kg squat.

not happening for me

i squat 2 times a week and i am still stuck ay 85 after a year

i did my first ever weightlifting session yesterday (SS. i'm a 33yo, 6ft2 185lbs asslet btw). deadlifted 90kg 3x5 pretty easily but could only manage to squat 55kg 3x5 (with strict good form). it seems like i have absolutely no ass.

That's okay, everyone has a weak body part. Mine are the bench, I needed 3 years for 100 kg and in summer my bench press lifts goes down for 5 kg, while I started deadlifting with 120 kg for 10 reps in my very first session and squatted 80 kg in my very first squat session.

Fat people have such an unfair advantage when it comes to beginner strength, its much easier to start fat

nice meme fellas

Kek

It's just mental at that point.

>750 pounds for reps
>making it

Pick one

>t.literal handicapped people
on my first day i saw a barbell with 550 outside the gym so i clean jerked it then squated it 3x10 before even entering the gym
>implying you will ever make it

Deadlifting 100kg first day is easily possible if you're big or athletic. Squatting 140kg first day will send you to ER, though most athletic people have the muscle mass to do it, they just have too much neural inhibition.
In my experience in their first day a normal, not strong 90kg male can squat around 70kg for reps, a 70kg male can squat like 50-60kg, a 50kg male like 25-35kg

This desu. Only women and literal skeletonmode guys start off squatting under 200lbs.

5'4"
130lbs
A vagina

An adult male who is 70kg+ bodyweight and had a vaguely injury free, active life should be able to squat 100kg first time. It's just training the movement pattern that's needed.

If you disagree with me you're part of the problem of our sedentary society.

yeah its normal.
Veeky Forums is full of shit, who would have known!