Give me one reason you're not doing his novice program

Give me one reason you're not doing his novice program.

Protip: it's better than Starting Shit or Ahmedlifts.

becos i dont know what it is

outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program

I'm above the height 5'3

The routine is better than whatever you're doing.

>no normal squats
>no normal deadlifts
>"Overhead Barbell Extension"
>(((preacher curls)))

0/10 kys yourself you 5'4.5" hyper manlet stop shilling on my board

>alex located

leave manlet go put more rogaine on your face

1. Don't need "normal" squats
2. Don't need "normal" deadlifts
3. Helps with ohp.
4. What's wrong faggot?

>one low volume peaking shitprog better then another low volume peaking shitprog
lol

No it's not.

Hey beta bottom SUCC for subs

>Give me one reason you're not doing his novice program.
I can't take anyone with facial hair like that seriously.

do you take his traps seriously though

he might be a manlet but still looks far better than ripetits and ahmedi ever did

i'm doing a routine heavily inspired by his naturally enhanced program. im otating volume and intensity, swapping exercises often, doing high volume on assistence, finally stopped neglecting neck and forearm work. its the most fun ive had in my 3.5 years lifting career and im making great progress. gonna try 2plate ohp on my next intensity day.

Wanna know how I know you're DYEL?

what do you do for forearmds

ive made a wrist roller, drilled a hole in pvc pipe and put a string through it. its brutal but the pump is crazy. i do direct forearm work and neck work on non-gym days, i also do static holds after shrugs and farmer walks on lifting days.

Not him but I literally made one an hour ago.

How do I use it correctly? I added 7.5lbs to it and did like 4 reps. Doesn't feel like much desu. Am I suppose to do the unrolling portion controlled too?

Westsides is better

yes, you do the eccentric the same way you do the concentric. make sure the handle is at least thick enough so that you cant close your hand over it. i do a couple of reps and when the burning in the muscle is too much i keep holding on to the handle as the weight lies on the floor, rest literally 6-10 seconds and start rolling again, repeat this for like 10 reps.

How heavy should this shit be

I'm not taking advice from a guy who has been accused of child molestation multiple times

i use a 5kg weight

Not convicted tho

Where do you think you are?

why?

Plus he's the same height so only fair. Probably got thrown into the gym daycare instead of manlet pit by mistake

sauce

All the best looking Veeky Forums users were manlets tho