Can we get a thread with motivational wallpapers going? Maybe some goal bodies as well

Can we get a thread with motivational wallpapers going? Maybe some goal bodies as well.

...mocking your peepee

Turns out that I have way more goal bodies in my collection.

10/10 movie

who is this?

Holy shit this is the sexiest body I've ever seen

>Anthony Fantano here

awesome, new desktop background detected

Aly Raisman, US gymnast.

thought the same lmao

>lift twice per day
>six days per week
>1h cardio per day
>eat 10,000 kcal per day
>outturtle izlee

can you just fucking imagine, getting up early having to go to bed early on like Saturday just so you can get up even earlier on Sunday, wear a fuking uncomfortable suit, drag your fukin ass to stuffy church and sit there listening to fucking drivel thinking about super mario

go away faggot

I fucking hate this generation.

>Motivation is a meme
>You either do it or you complain and tell yourself tomorrow I'll try again and thus the cycle repeats

I miss him brahs. Best tripfag on this shithole since Zyzz. Fuck the haters for driving him away and making this place even shitter ;_;

You are such a queer

getting up early is nice and refreshing
wasting time in churches however is the opposite

yeah ur right lol these dumbass white Crhistians are so old and stupid they should jus all die btw Muslam is beautiful religion of peace more refugees please ok got to go my wife's son's girlfriend's dad's wife's bull is here and I gotta prep him

I don't think you understand nietzsche user

these threads are so sad, but they make me feel good for not being a part of you guys.

motivation is for fags

Fuck the Celtics

Wait, where is this guy now?

>if you're not christian you're a muslim and a cuck
get your head checked, retard

I don't think you understand life.

>tfw never

You could, brah. Those kinda girls work out somewhere. Get into swimming. Work hard at your job. Work at being a decent human being and you could have a shot with some 10/10 girl with a crazy work ethic.

What ever happened to supermong?

Aww that log is so cute! Ole misery turns the boys into men, not that little toothpick.

holy shit....

>if you're not Christian you're Muslim

You just made a motivational quote right there

are all the logs that big at bud/s?

Disregard this post. Checking to see if I'm still banned, and why.

nice , i like it
really gay thread op
read a book you fucking niggers

Na,the regular logs are around 180 lbs for a team of around 5-6 guys, if they are not putting out, they get put on ole misery which is that huge log which is 400+ lbs. "Log pt in buds is the closest thing to experiencing god I have ever experienced" Don Shipley retired navy SEAL

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHHS

You- I mean, he sure stirred things up, but he was a pretty shitty person overall. Too much negativity.

Patrick pls go.

>forged in fire

>41623948
>if you're not Christian you're Muslim

You're a horrible person

Kanker, daar wil ik mijn worst wel inhangen.

hello? Is this the cancer I ordered?

remove these middle-aged smoker single mom posts faggot

>dgv geen nederlandse vriendin die vindt mn engelse accent leuk

Is it? Saw it on Netflix been thinking about watching it. I'll have to watch it tonight or maybe tomorrow if I don't have the time

Wow making fun of church goers for listening to 'drivel' how original and hillarious of you user. I applaud your superior sense of humour and implore you to continue making great jokes.

why don't they just roll it?

You enraged a lot of dumb Christians breh

There's a right way.

There's a wrong way.

And there's the ARMY way.

Bitch.