Alright fit, I'm 5'9" and 280lbs, and i'm sick of it...

Alright fit, I'm 5'9" and 280lbs, and i'm sick of it. If i started doing a 15 minute jog every day would it help me lose weight?

Pic unrelated.

With a proper diet

>read sticky
>calories in calories out
>eat less
>running will help you lose weight but not alot

Fucking fatties make this thread every 3 days

Honestly, will it kill a fatty if they didn't eat so much everyday?

See food? DON'T FUCKING EAT IT.

diet. start slowly, cut out soda and sweet first
dont jog, that would just fuck up your knee
take long walks instead in the beginning

Yeah, sticky was tldr
Elaborate? Also, what kind of foods and exercise would i need to drop to around 140ish by early 2018.
I literally eat 1 meal a day because i work 16 hour days and i also sleep a fuckton.

if youre too lazy to read fucking sticky youre too lazy to get fit
sage

Or maybe i hate reading long tedious paragraphs and would rather converse and get advice from people who have gone from fat to flat?

I don't know how you'd go about losing half your weight precisely but you need to eat less than you spend, and jogging 15 minutes at your current weight burns about 200 calories and your TDEE is around 2700. Eat 2300~ and you'll drop weight

>I literally eat 1 meal a day
Okay this may be true but you wouldn't be fat if you burned more calories than you consumed. You may be snacking on high calorie foods and not realising. The biggest reason fat people don't lose weight is because of forgetting shit they ate or lying about how much they ate. Pick which one you are and change your diet

>if youre too lazy to read fucking sticky
>Or maybe i hate reading long tedious paragraph

kek

if you can't use google, and you're 280lbs and 5'9 you should hang yourself

The high cal shit has got to be it, so i need to cut out sweets, junk, and soda, right?

Roger that, i am so focussed on doing this, like, i want to do this more than anything, i'm tired of being a fatass.

>cut out sweets, junk, and soda, right?
Bingo buddy

youre not only lazy, but retarded too
I bet youre underage

Download myfitnesspal and count your shit, you don't even have to exercise

Are there any other foods i need to watch out for? I think i read somewhere that fried foods are a big no no too
Let's focus here please? I really want to do this and won't let dickheads like you break my stride.
But i want to exercise too because i heard it gives you energy and stuff

you weigh 7kg/15lb more than I did when i started my diet.

Dont know the imperial for this but my diet was 100g Chicken Breast, 250g Broc Cauli and Beans, 250g white rice(I prefer it to brown)

Did that for 3 months before decreasing rice to 100g and 400g of the same vegies. Squeeze a lemon onto the veges to make them not boring to eat and some chilli and spice of your choice with the chicken. Ate that two times a day, drank as much water as I could and cut out anything that wasnt either of those things.

If you feel you need to have a cheat day go buy a chocolate bar once a week and take 30+ minutes to eat it. I did this but stopped a few weeks in because I started taking the diet seriously.

Ive jogged exactly 8km in that time though my job is pretty hectic and im on my feet the entire time.

Ive lost 20kg/44lb so far and am about to hit 99kg/218lb

Its not that hard my guy, you just gotta start and really commit.

exp: Recovering /fat/

My job requires me to be on my feet a lot and i'm tired of being out of breath at the end of my shift, thanks user, i'm literally writing all the good advice i get from this thread down.

You sound motivated. Remember the motivation WILL fade, make sure you replace it with discipline. I hope you make it user, good for you

Keep in mind what worked for me could be drastically different for you. Find the spot that makes you feel comfortable for the meal and stick to it for a few weeks till your body is used to it, supplement diet with fruits and once you get it to the point the diet becomes a habit and your body is ready you start making changes. Different healthy meats, different vegies, different portion sizes. Do what works for you and once you have hit your first easy goal ramp it up. My first goal was to lose 10kg. When I weighed myself and saw i had lost 10kg that was the best day of my life. I hadnt been bellow 110kg in 5 years and now my weight is lower than it was when I was 15 years old 10 years ago.

You can do this as long as you dont fall into the classic pitfalls like "its just one snack" "ive been good all week time for a cheat day". Its going to fucking suck at the start but once your body starts changing it gets way easier.

THIS

The best advice I can give you for motivation which has helped me greatly is updating my wardrobe and taking a few progress photos.

Fitting into a large shirt after wearing XXL for almost 10 years was an incredible boost.

>15 minutes
So you want to burn half the donut you had for breakfast?

I don't think i'm gonna ever go back to being fat or have the motivation fade, to be completely honest, before work today, i saw myself naked in the mirror and puked, i never ever want to do that again.
I figured it was a starting point.

Read the sticky

>motivated
>break my stride
nice stride & motivation if you couldnt spend 5 minutes reading sticky

spoonfeeding retards are what is wrong with this board