People in the gym

>that one loud guy doing shoulder presses in the Smith machine with two 5 kg weights

>that one guy deadlifting with the Smith machine

>that one guy even thinking about doing anything with the Smith machine

Why does that thing even exist?

It has its uses for calf raises. Outside of that all I see it being useful for is bodybuilding shit

i curl in the smith machine

better safe than sorry

Does your body move back and forth with each rep?

>the hollow soldier: a skeletal figure with dead eyes that wanders the gym alone and never interacts with anyone
>Bigfoot: a hairy giant that stalks the gym. Legends tell of him using the weights, but nobody has ever seen proof of it
>the four manlets of the apocalypse: Famine, Famine, Famine and Famine converge on an area and render anything in it completely unusable for over an hour

>the "shouldn't be here," a child of perhaps 13-15 years benching the bar or curling 10lb dumbells and completely ignoring the legs; often comes in packs that flood and render entire areas of the gym (usually the fucking bench) inaccessible; really fucking loud and obnoxious; shouldn't even be in the gym because you have to be at least 16
>"Stilts," an Arab of some nature who never bothers anyone, with biceps as big around as my head and a barrel chest, easily over 6ft tall, but with legs like toothpicks; proved to me that the memes are real and one must not skip leg day
>"Cardia Lardus" a fat fuck of a woman who always comes with a partner. Together, they hog two cardio machines. Rather than shut up and work out, they slowly walk on the elliptical or the treadmill and have loud, pointless conversations about nothing for an hour before leaving without doing anything else but cardio and eating three whole boxes of donuts each. Both seem to be over 30.
>"Lazymuscles," a guy who benches, squats, curls and presses just about ALL the weight, and can never be bothered to put any of out back, or if he can, he puts it back in the wrong place or all fucked up

>never interacts with anyone

What's wrong with that?

insecure people have a hard time being left with their own thoughts for too long

i wouldn't worry about it user

>that one guy even thinking about doing anything with the Smith machine
yesterday i saw guy squatting in smith with 3x5kg plates on one side and 1x10kg + 1x5kg on other side
>mfw

Nothing.
It just adds to his air of being some kind of fitness revenant.

I went to this gym the other week and it had no free weigts, just a smith machine. I did try doing deadlifts in the smith machine, I know it isnt as good and wouldnt pick it over free weights but didnt seem to bad.

I like doing skull crushers in the Smith machine. I see a lot of people doing incline bench in the Smith machine too if they don't have a spotter.

lel, my gym is a breeding ground for manlets of the apocalypse

>that girl that groans erotically while only doing hip-thrusters

>that Terminator guy who barely shows any emotion and remains completely silent throughout all sets, no matter if he's breaking pr or not

>that Terminator guy who barely shows any emotion and remains completely silent throughout all sets, no matter if he's breaking pr or not
that's me

T-That's me too..

me too, brehs

>elderly men in the change room who just walk around naked all day

>the balding middle aged man with glasses blow drying his balls after getting out of the shower

>the asian guys with huge massive bushes with little tiny penises poking out

>the kid who showers in his underwear

>the little kid who pulls his pants all the way down to the floor at the urinal

>the dad who brings his little girl into the change room

>the dude who goes in the sauna naked and doesn't sit on a towel

>the guy doing situps, dips, and pushups in front of his locker

>the guy who puts on a tshirt and makes sure to pull it down low before removing his towel

Shrugs in the smith machine are top tier desu.

>>the dad who brings his little girl into the change room

That's the only thing weird here. Other than that, you seem to be obsessed with other dudes' genitalia.

>That dude who curls in one of the only two power racks with an olympic barbell +5kg on each side, actually doing 3 exercises at once and leaving it there for a 5min rest period while the gym is crowded as fuck
>That dude who has been longer in the gym than you (several years) but did not make ANY progress, neither on weight or muscle
>Those two dudes who take up the only fucking bench or any equipment they use for atleast 1:30hour (happened) and then just end up sitting in a corner talking, also coughing right into their hands before benching
>That one bro as fuck dude who even goes back into the lockers to get his liquid chalk for me because of sweaty palms on weighted pullups
>The normie who just shamelessly stands next to you while you perform an exercise to copy it, which actually looks rather like he's trying to provoke you
>That 50 year old skelleton who talks about you to the PTs all loud so you can hear because he feels like you use the equipment wrong, who actually gets shut down by the PTs

Fuck I hate Germans.

>who talks about you to the PTs

Thank god my gym doesn't have Pts standing around. Nobody supervises and nobody has had any problems.