/fat/ General - Losing weight is the first step to cleaning your room

Previous Thread over 300 scoops

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Clean your room.

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many of you /fat/ anons walk for exercise?

It's 9:35pm and I think I'm hungry. Too late for a meal, what do I eat?

>When the Ephedrine and Caffeine starts to kicks in

First off, where in the world are you that it's that late at night?

Second, some greek yogurt. Or a banana.

I walk on my treadmill pretty regularly for 20-60 minutes depending on what's going on.
Try to do 2 day son 1 day off. Tend to get some knee trouble if I do it every day.

Australia.

I was thinking sultans.

What's in your fridge, /fat/?

My dad has been doing it nearly every day and bugging me about not walking a lot. Gotta get me a gym membership but I don't want Planet Shitness, Anytime Shitness, or any of the places where I can't grunt or make noise.

Hardly anything. Most of my food is in the pantry.

you already have membership to a gym bro, it's call outside. start walking.

Really? All I have in my pantry is oatmeal

Man, they have pit bulls in my neighborhood. Fuck that. I have another thing too which is called a vehicle.

A shit ton. Two eggplants, broccoli, leeks, peppers, a chili pepper, potatoes (that I can't touch), onions, and that's just the vegetable section.

I keep a lot of canned veggies

What are you planning on doing with the eggplants?

I check the scale like clockwork even after I've eaten and it's maddening to see that even though you eat low calories foods/drinks, it's mass is still equivalent to a few pounds.

>start 211
>current 192.8

I hope to be under 185 by November so I can wear my favourite t-shirts on the trip I'm saving for (the Amazon)

What are your guys goals once you have a different body?

I walk my dog for about a mile every day but that's not my main exercise.

I do. Half an hour to four hours every day. It's all I do so far.

don't die

Martisl arts

that's a lot

Having a really tough time deciding what to eat.
Either some fruit & nuts or the chicken stuffed with Camembert cheese and cranberries that my mother cooked for dinner.

dang that's a huge time range lol

Question my fatsos

If eating over 2000 calories a day Makes you gain weight, how many calories does your body use up if you're literally just sitting all day??

About to prepare them, you have to cut off both ends and salt them, then I squish em to get rid of the gross juices. They are delicious in basically any savory meal.

I just like walking around, seeing the weird cracked out hobos and listening to my lady talk. If I'm alone I listen to music.

It's called BMR or Base Metabolic Rate you dingus

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Here, bro

>all those cholesterol cartons

You're a ketard aren't you.

Neither, eat Greek yogurt.

True. I had some sliced potatoes last night with some sriracha and some creole seasoning. Didn't need the carbs but oh well.

Your mom wants you fat. Eat some fucking cereal or something. Or oatmeal.

Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect your blood cholesterol.

Fuck bros, it so hard eating right when you still live with your parents.
My mom gets mad when i don't eat what she makes for dinner.
How the hell Am I gonna make it?

Eat less.

>Greek yogurt.
No. I gave you my options.

It does affect your serum cholesterol though.

no, just 2 eggs for breakfast daily

Tell her you're full when she makes you a large plate. Or buy smaller plates and force her to use them.

Eat half of the chicken and half of the nuts.

>Your mom wants you fat.
I'm well aware of this. I've been calling her out on her bullshit for months and things have finally kind of clicked.

I know your pain user. If you HAVE to eat what she makes, eat tiny amounts of it. Good luck.

Make dinner yourself, for everyone. I've allowed my mom to cook dinner once in the last three weeks.

fine be a forever fatso. That chicken sounds like it has like 400kcal per piece. Fruit & nuts wont fill you up, just 50g of nuts is over 300kcal.

Same. My mom pisses me off but I love her to death. She's in her mid sixties and asks me every night "what do you want to eat". It takes a lot not to tell her a fucking big mac or taco bell. Thank fuck that I have an electric pressure cooker.

If he portions it out and doesn't eat the entire fucking thing, he'll be okay.

For the past two weeks i've experienced hamstring pains after running that stays for a day or two, but it happens only in my right leg, should i be worried?

So what is a good beginner gym to get out there and get the rust off besides PF or any of those feminine gyms? I need some place to go, sitting inside sucks and I have no room for a home gym.

>but I love her to death
there's your problem
fuck people. the only person who matters in this world is (me) you.

A little. I'd hydrate more and check with your doctor to see if you've got a muscle strain.

True, but he will be getting only 10g of protein or so and a whole bunch of fat from the cheese. If its a cheat meal then its okay. Eating chicken stuffed with cheese isn't a really good idea when trying to lose weight.

5 scoops whey
1 banana
1 tbps pb
1 cup of 5% milk

A man can't cut out his ma, though, user

Then his fucking mom needs to stop making him fat ass foods.

@Apple change my Goal Weight from 150 to 170 since manlets think 6'0" is tall and I would look like a skeleton.

Also lost 2.2 lbs since last week Friday.

Gold's gym is GOAT for commercial gyms at least. 24 hours is good. Family fitness is OK.

>Blame the mom meme
No he needs to man up and cook for himself or when his mom has already made the food he should choose a healthier option. (oats and yogurt).

Also why isn't there a /fat/ discord?

Sleep. Take tums if the heartburn gets too bad

damn son

how many calories are you eating
how much are you exercising?

Pic related

Gold's isn't around here. Neither is 24 hours or FF. Anytime, PF, and some others are.

True. Gotta say no to shit.

Because most of us breath heavy and that's not something you wanna hear on a discord

How much do you run? Cardio is a fickle bitch and you can hurt yourself easily by doing shit that appears like it should be fine

Because we don't want circle jerking you stupid tripfag. These threads are decent, I don't want them filled with a few regulars jerking each other off like plg or fraud.
Fuck off.

Y'all need to add a base metabolic rate calculator

Sailrabbit is on there

Bullshit as long as the calories work it's great. It barely has glycemic index at all (15) and the protein will take so long to digest it'll keep him full.

He could add some veggies for fiber but it's not at all bad for weight loss

For this week I'll try to get 1000kcal deficit daily but on 2 days I'll eat only 500kcal. Will this hurt me? Theres a party coming and I want lose as much weight as I can. Also I'm not buying in on the water fast meme.

Too late.

How much weight are you trying to lose?

im repeating for the third time the week 4 of the c25k program

>live with mum
>she has oatmeal with fruit and nuts for dinner almost exclusively
>got her into Halo Top instead of normie ice cream
>the last thing she brought me from the store was fresh broccoli
Thank you based mum

How is that Halo Top? Been meaning to try it but I haven't been to the store in a while

It's not nearly as bad. A discord will just breed autism and kill the threads.

i'm a fatty who can't be asses to cook every day so i need to meal prep

how do I into keto? i know my ratios and such but i can't think of good/cheap ways to get to them

Maybe in moderation but on a daily basis eating cheese that much is a bad idea. If you are committed to losing weight you will learn to eat healthy foods and change your lifestyle. This way the weight will stay off. But if your fasting a whole day just so you can stuff your face with cheese then just give up and apply to "my 600lb life"

Don't fall for some fad trendy diet, user.
Just count your calories, prepare your meals ahead of time, and plan them accordingly

Anything I can, but I can't really exercise because I recently had acl surgery. I'm not a complete fatso but a bit chubby so maybe 1-2kg max.

Well I decided on the chicken.

I'm on a DDP Yoga schedule (calisthenics, not sissy stretches) + swimming / jogging + ECA Stack

1200 (non workout days) 1400 (workout days)

Doing Keto + Intermittent Fasting

I consume Eggs, Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Salmon, Raw Conch, Pork, Bacon, Ham, Beef, Spinach, Broccoli, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Omega-3 Fish Oils, Vitamin B Complex, Black Coffee, Green Tea, Gallon of Water a day.

I could have lost more weight, but I've cheated for two straight weeks in this month of May, drinked a lot of alcohol since it was carnival, parties and election here.

Here's what was left.

Scooped out most of the cheese and the cranberries.

Well shit. What about a diuretic?

Heartburn? Whut?

When its breaded and there's that much cheese I would guess it has around 500kcal and 25g of protein. Also is that jam on your plate? Eat some veggies to fill yourself up.

Could try that, would keto help?

I ran out of milk and yogurt and the stores were closed yesterday.

Why are they being such autists about 47 calories?

Just take a break, you cant do the same workout everyday with running or you'll slowly start to injury yourself

Remember all that bullshit Arnie went on about with shocking and surprisingly your muscles? That meme actually applies for running. Keep it varied

why dont you just cycle instead of putting all your body weight on your soon to be blown-out knees?

You are implying cheese is unhealthy in which case i am inclined to call you an idiot

thats not enough. You need to be RUNNING, ok?

Not him but it ain't a fad diet. The benefit of keto is keeping your insulin very low and very stable since the simplest carb you'll be getting is vegetables. Keto doesn't even let you eat while grain since it'll knock you out

It's great for people who struggle with hunger

It's great. The first flavor I tried was peanut butter cup, and that was okay, but a little lacking. Then I tried chocolate, which was excellent. I would definitely mix it with the peanut butter. The only other flavor I've had was birthday cake, which is good but a little sweet for my palette.

>that's not enough

this is bad bait.

once i start running that would be a good schudeule

>breaded
>mystery sauce
STOP

it's good replacement if you love icecream
5 dollars a pint though

Possibly

i've been cycling since january, just started running like, a month ago, maybe more.

Already had a blown up knee for playing soccer a few years ago, lul. Anyway, started running because im at 74km and thought it was ok to start doing it now that im not a whale

But i'll take advice and take a break from it

Some people get heart burn when they stary losing weight cause their stomach is empty