How do we fix beta cucks?

How do we fix beta cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we don't. we want more of them so competition is lessened.

At least he told her what he thinks of her.
Not his fault she led him on.

We don't fix beta cucks, natural selection fixes them for us.

he probably didn't make his intentions clear

>Genuinely told her off
>Asked her for reimbursement
This guy wasn't beta. This chick was just a bitch.

It's his fault for paying for her dinner like a beta and expecting sex out of it. Meanwhile she probably got pounded by Chad later that same night and he's never spent a single cent on her.

asking for a reimbursement is beta as fuck

You meant he overreacted and immediately started whining about money.
Being a man means taking control of your emotions :)

both extremes of letting women walk all over you, and being hateful/disrespectful of women stem from the same place. putting women on a pedestal. if you teach kids to treat eachother then same regardless of gender, they'll grow up without a skewed perception of what women are/arent

Continue?

>$86 for her portion

This chick is making gains, dump her.

>he overreacted
Nigga you best be trollin'. If I took a chick out to dinner and paid for her $86 meal and she said "oh we are just friends haha" I'd lose my fucking mind. If she really thought this was just as friends she shouldn't have let him pay.

Trying to kiss her is not clear enough?
Not everybody is versed in the ways of subtle mind games that women seem to love so much.

>spending $86 on a sloots dinner

LEL. Beta phaggot got what he deserved

>spending $86 on a bitch using him just for food
>not beta

Beta detected

This guy is a fucking whiny bitch.

What a fucking retard to take out a bitch on a dinner for 86 bucks to impress her. Then get mad when she isn't intrested. Even before you've even kissed her.

Maybe it's because that I'm from europe. But honestly. American dates seem so retarded.

If you barely know a person, do something simple ffs. Go on a walk/go the movies. Do something fancy when you've sealed the deal

it's really not

if a man bought YOU dinner, would you think "he bought me food, looks like Ive gotta suck his dick now, nothing I can do (no homo)"?

>if I call every woman a bitch and act like I never actually want to date one I will be alpha
>little do they know I don't even talk to women heheheh, devilish

>paying for chicks you aren't in a committed relationship with
Just don't do it. Nothing good comes of it.

If a man who I barely knew paid for my 86$ dinner I'd be a little suspicious, yes

I wouldn't let him fucking buy me dinner if I didn't want to suckle his pretzeldick in the first place.

Sure he's at fault for taking her out like this before sealing the deal first, but she's just as much of a cunt for letting him do this.

>betas who still pay for women, despite feminism

>not calling every woman a bitch

Beta detected

War.

Women think people just like doing genuinely nice things for them because people keep doing nice things for them their whole lives.

Never pay for a western woman's meal. We live in a feminist society now. Actually make the woman pay for your meal too. It's empowering them.

Not all women are feminist zombies, user. I love treating my girlfriend to a night out. She's incredibly appreciative.

>eastern women are different
t. amerilard who's never left his state

>How do we fix beta cucks?
enforce mandatory father son bonding time and execute single mothers and their spawn

>execute single mothers and their spawn
Brilliant. It also solves overpopulation and poverty. AND has the benefit of killing off all the coal burning whores.

Hard times make hard men. Hard men make great civilizations. Great civilizations make soft men. Soft men make hard times.

Notice the hard times are starting.

>Notice the hard times are starting.
Oh please. This most recent generation is the most coddled spoiled snowflake one yet. If you want to see hard times, we need another war. A real one, not that joke of a pissing contest we had in the Middle East.

>thinking of the upcoming race and religious wars

Fair enough. I agree with that. Still the beginning though. War is coming.

This. I am actually not against fat guys, guys who let themselves go, betas, cucks and all other trash

it's alpha af. only betas pay fully for what was supposed to be a COUPLE evening. i always tell them we'll split the cost of it and if they don't agree they can fuck off

>>thinking of the upcoming race and religious wars
is this projection? because there was nothing to indicate that in user's post

hmm i disagree. asking for a reimbursement gives her a lot of power.

its not

found the dumb bitch who would rather try to convince herself that she's not at fault than face reality and take responsibility

being a woman means not leading men on like a whore you whore. Take your ill conceived thoughts and kill yourself by making a noose out of the clothes daddy bought you

I think he forgot to add mfw

86 isn't that expensive for someone with a decent fucking job.
This is the strangest argument I've seen on this site - some guy called a girl out on her shit and you faggots think he's beta? This is just plain dumb.

Legit 15 dollaroos more would get you a much hotter girl for 30 mins

Also unless that was a 5 kg steak each he overpaid for what is in reality 15 dollars worth of food.

No

People on this board are underaged or barely 18, they literally never had a well paying job and have no clue how adult dates look like.

86 was her half of the meal. It's safe to assume it was roughly $160 collectively. I make 70k per year and I'd fucking vomit if a girl wanted me to take her somewhere that ritzy and I haven't even fucking kissed her yet.

Wasn't there a dude who sued a timder girl for like $24 because she went out to a movie with him but stared at her phone the whole time?

Ive seen much worse

I real betamax would have apologised and tried to friend her in hope of pity sex

Also who the fuck takes a random slut to a 160$ dinner

how do you not feel shame in letting someone pay almost 100 bucks for your meal when you had zero intention of dating him?

kek
easy there Elliot
Did the big bad girls hurt your feelings?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

this.
what did she respond?

86 is nothing extraordinary, seriously user.
Adult business people date that way, simple.
Any decent restaurant will charge you that when you have 2-3 glasses of wine and a generic 3 part menue.

because they´re whores

why is Veeky Forums being overrun with /r9k/ fags recently (more so than usual). have they started to flock here because they want to get in shape for summer? you know lifting isnt going to make up for your awful personalities right?

he probably insisted thinking it would mean guaranteed sex

High school kids trying to get swole for that first college semester.

and you think that war will convert current generation young men? lmao. they would refuse to fight or even flee the country.

real men are too old to fight another real war

American women only care about women unless you're a Hood nigga

Found the cuck.

If you have less competition, you have less to sharpen yourself on. Not to mention fewer competent allies.

This entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Anyone that thinks war is in any way desirable or cool is a edgy fedora topping neckbeard cringe lord.

War kills people, it doesn't make people hard.

>2-3 glasses of wine
I guess my perception is skewed because my girlfriend and I don't drink. At most I spend like $90 on a meal when I take her out.

For the record, we are both 27.

>buying into /pol/ memes
They have been predicting the race war since forever, and there is no evidence we are anywhere near one

Where the fuck did I say I wanted a war? All I said was thay it'd make times hard. Learn to fucking read you numale cuck.

nothing wrong with taking advantage of beta losers

This shit is retarded.

Expectations for paying for dinner? Go get a fucking hooker, its less expensive.

People who do this are fucking cucked assholes who believe they deserve the world, when they dont put in an ounce of effort.

Go lift until you can get laid without feeling obligated to buy your women, or if you dont like lifting, go to school and get a great job where you can buy women without worrying about money. Either way you will have some semblance of confidence, and hopefully lose some of that entitlement. This world will give back exactly what you put in, and beating your dick to thik girls on fit all day doesnt give back much.

Now think of a situation where an amount of soft people was released into freedom, the government, the workplace, science, politics, that was equal to the total amount of men.

These people cannot be turned into "hard men", because they are woman. Long live the emancipation. The muslims outsmarted us on this one.

If you can't see how you imply it by your shitty cringe quote "hard times make great men, great men make great civilizations" then I can't help you.

And again: War doesn't produce anything "great". It kills people and destroys civilizations, that's all.

I wasn't the one who said that you fucking pavement ape. I was:

How? It puts her in the hot seat?

Fag

are all americans girls like this ?

I live in a place where (most) girls are thaught not to accept a guy paying for all their shit

Some girls will even get offended if you insist on paying on the first date , the culture is to pay your share of the meal

not the person you are replying to, but your lack of manners and limited knowledge indicate that you are still pretty young.
I can only hope that one day you will look back at this time and think about how stupid you were

>Asking a bitch what you rightfully deserve is BETA

>82 fucking dollars for a "friend"

I don't know who I hate more, roasties or thirsty betas...

This is really the wrong mentality to have. All of us should encourage and promote masculinity and ambition amongst other men. It drives (most of) us all to be better, and generally raises the bar.

The world will not improve if we do not aggressively work to make true men out of even the weakest among us.

>your lack of manners
You expect me to be civil when someone comes at me with:
>edgy fedora topping neckbeard cringe lord.
Yeah nah you're a cunt too. He started the bad manners.
>and limited knowledge
Oh please genius of Veeky Forums, show me where I made an error of knowledge. I am all ears.

America has been stuck in between traditionalism and being jewish since the 1960s

Nothing makes sense

You can't fix when they don't see themselves as broken

EIGHTY SIX DOLLARS FOR ONE PERSON?! Where the fuck did they go? That's like a 5 Star restaurant? First off, yeah she's a complete idiot if she actually didn't realize it was a date (she probably did but wanted to save face.) But second, who takes someone on a first date to a place THAT expensive? I like to impress a woman and I know flashing cash is an easy way to sex on the first date, but fuck that's just unnecessary.

>we need war
Spoken like a true sheltered generation that has no concept of how awful and damaging a war can be

Way to take one fucking line out of context and base my entire fucking post on it. I was saying times are good now and only a war would make them hard. I was in no way advocating for war you idiot.

This. If you're paying for dinner with the sole purpose of getting in her pants you're a creepy idiot. Either go in without expectations that shell owe you a bj just because you bought dinner, or go buy an actual whore

What a fucking cunt

If he didn't invite her out to a dinner as friends, why didn't he make his intentions clear?

I think if you ask someone on a date and pay for the date it should be recognized as a date regardless of whether or not it was a success and she accepted your kiss.

going on a date and denying that you knew it was a date means you're a manipulative person or really stupid.

This. They have no idea they're living life on easy mode.

holy crap an ugly beta jew cuck

I am legitimately disgusted.

>easy mode
How so? Because guys are thirsty to put their dick in anything? You think getting a duck to fuck you makes life easy mode? I've got some exciting ews for you; you can get dicks to fill you up for "easy mode" too! Awww, what's that? Don't want to deal with being some fat old sugar daddies boy toy? Why dont you want his shriveled old cock to use ur anus as his personal flashlight? Still "easy mode"?
Tldr; r9k is not containing the contamination

Lol I've rarely ever even had my own BFS pay for me. Guys will pull this shit even if they didn't pay. I had this ugly guy try to grab my ass multiple times after he paid for nothing and mentioned nothing about it being a "date".

one aspect of life being easier =/= whole life on easy mode. theres more to life than people of the opposite sex wanting to date you. if having a hard time finding girls is what you consider a difficult life, its you who has life on easy mode t b h

He has no right to be mad at her.

She definitely knew why he was taking her to dinner, she knew he liked her, but he set a trap for himself by not making it clear from the beginning that it was a date since that's what he wanted. He invited her to a dinner, and that's exactly what he got.
You also should never take a woman to a $86 meal as a first 'date', even if you make it clear that it is a date, these kind of things are better reserved for long-term girlfriends. Taking a woman to an expensive first date -even if expensive is not a problem for you, will make her think you're trying hard to impress her and she will also feel kinda pressured since you're spending that money on her. A first date should always be casual and simple with each paying for themselves.

Women actually love when you are indirect or ambiguous about your intentions, when you leave it in the air, like the guy in OP's pic did. Let's suppose that girl did actually kiss or end up in bed with that guy, she would be able to deflect any judgement saying it was going to be only a dinner but one thing led to each other etc, but since she wasn't into him in the first place, she could also go out with him, eat a nice meal without paying for it and again deflect any judgement because it was going to be only a dinner, and it was.
I personally think being subtle, leaving things ambiguous or in the air is GREAT, when i'm sure or partially sure she's already into me, otherwise, bad idea.

If she's into you and you end up making out/fucking:
>It was supposed to be just X but things kinda happened, what was i gonna do?

If she's not into you and nothing happens:
>You didn't ask me out for a date, you asked me out to X and that's what we did, why are you angry at me?

Not him but he isnt wrong. Girls have an easier time getting jobs dealing with the public, aren't expected to do manual labor, don't have to register for the draft, don't have to buy an expensive engagement ring, win nearly all divorce and parental dispute settlements, are believed over men in false accusations of rape, are expected to be treated to free meals and shit by men interested in courting her, AND have a longer life expectancy.

Claim equality all you want, but women definitely have it easier in life.

I cucked a guy once. His gf loved it; he looked like he wanted to kill me the whole time. I'm glad we had him ball gagged and tied to a chair. I looked him in the eyes while I was fucking her doggy, pulling her hair, spanking her ass, and told him "THIS is how you fuck a woman." When I said that I could feel her pussy clench up and orgasm. He dumped her afterwards and she hasn't recovered, total mess. I think she was only with him because she has low self esteem and he was reliable. She took it pretty hard and her work in our lab has really fallen off. He moved out of town for work and if instagram is any indication he's been lifting. Sometimes you just have to hit rock bottom before you realize you have to pull yourself up. He's gonna make it bros. I'd feel a lot more guilty about trying it not for that.

so just become some twink boytoy for a rich faggot, and you can have the same easy lifestyle as a woman