Veeky Forums im an 18 year old, skinny, 125 pounds, 6ft faggot. I want to bulk...

Veeky Forums im an 18 year old, skinny, 125 pounds, 6ft faggot. I want to bulk. Do I need to get fat(ter) before working out properly, or can I just start working out and diet right.

You have to be 30% bf before they let you in the Gym for the first time

Pros and cons. you could get fat first with a dirty bulk and then start working out, you'd probably be stronger, but you'd also be fat for a few months if done incorrectly.
IMO i would do a clean bulk and start exercising ASAP. if you want to gain weight make sure you eat healthy foods in high proportions, the less processed shit, the better. lots of rice, peanut butter, milk, potatoes, oatz. also get plenty of protons and you'll make it buddy.

Eat fgt. Add butter and salt to your foods bitch. Eat 6 small meals nigger, seconds not included.

i eat so much, like im not even kidding. i just dont gain weight.

>add butter and salts to your food bitch

i drink about 4, 4-liter bottles of milk within the week.

Do you piss out your ass afterwards

another think id like to mention is my metabolism is like super fast. kinda stupid how fast it is. anyway of me slowing that faggot down

if haven't been doing any sports before it is going to take time before you see reuslts, you also have to start slow and build up gradually, you won't see any results ifyouhop straight on on some pro prgram and shit, also don't believe the hype and all those fancy transformations you see online, these are all steroid induced

yes, literally.

>i eat so much, like im not even kidding. i just dont gain weight
eat more faggot. 3000 calories a day minimum

what exercises do you recommend?

This isn't real. Read the sticky

>tfw drinking one liter of milk a day has made my shit liquid and solved my hemorrhoids problem

haven't had an ass bleed in ages lads

really? my ass bleeds sometimes... like not even kidding.(OP)

what exercise should I start doing right this very moment in my room

because you are eating bunch of bullshit... show us what you are eating throughout the day

Thats not how it works you Auschwitz mode skeleton

I eat shit, true. And when I eat good shit, its not constant. Im a poor fag too

Yes, really. In general if you have hemorrhoids you need to try and keep your shit soft so it doesn't tear your ass up.

checked

fuck you, you fucking nigger

that image made me want a cheeseburger with that weird ass mcdonald's ketcup

and also a big mac

fuck yeah mmmhh

I hardly eat fast food. but I don't eat well. I'm a poor fag getting that shit aint easy bro

Start counting calories. Use the app myfitnesspal. Also are you even too poor for shit like pasta? As far as I know it's cheap af and got a decent amount of calories.

I eat dry pasta a lot if that counts.... don't ask, started when i was a kid

just downloaded that app, thanks bro

>dry pasta

what the fuck

You need to eat and drink high calorie dense food bro. Like peanut butter for example. I'm a former skelly so I know your struggle man. Just keep going. We're all gonna make it brah.

yeah... emotional issues, pain relief bla bla bla. I will cook my pasta from now on

don't worry lad, I'm a recovering skelly. 143 lbs @ 5'9 (176 cm).

get it bro. Do it for us

I'm doing it for myself and you. Being a skeleton is even worse than being overweight, strength wise.

Used to weigh 121 lbs, that was pure suffering. Now I'm skinnyfat with human sized arms.

aw man, you got arms? lucky fuck. hopefully ill get there one day bro. when I was 10 i weighed 2-3 stone(im UK fag) then i played sports for a while and got up to like 5 and as i started growing i stopped playing sports and sat at a computer all day. Now im 18, 9 stone

>stones

Well, I have slightly smaller arms than average, but they're not aushwitz mode anymore and if I flex I can see muh biceps

Read the sticky, faggot

suck my skinny dick

No you don't. former 126lbs 6'1" skelly now at 140lbs skelly.

You don't eat as much as you think you do. Immediately once I started eating the correct amount the weight just piles on. It's spooky. I don't want to get fat.

>126lbs 6'1

jesus christ, that's proper aushwitz mode right there

I went from 121 to 165 in 2 years and maybe put on 5%bodyfat, im at 15% +/-. You dont need to get fat, bulking is a meme. Just eat enough, a 200/300 calorie surplus will be enough to build muscle, especially in the beginning.

Just get stronger, eat and sleep enough to keep doing progression. Eating more will make you fat, sleeping more is fine. Sleep as much as possible.

So I'm skinnyfat myself right now (trying to gain but it all goes to my stomach and nowhere else) and my arms are depressingly twig-like. I have baby sized wrists. Are you saying there's hope?

Yeah. Some of that weight is going to your arms, just keep at it. If you're getting too much gut fat too fast then tone it down. Mostly just train your biceps and triceps with dumbbells (along with your main lifts, obviously) so you don't get T-Rex syndrome.

>tfw thighs have started to very slightly touch when I stand now with muh pants down

what a world