>Boogie will never lose the wei-

youtube.com/watch?v=yR1h3uSsuvs

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/s/39sx
youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I better not be paying for this fat fucks surgery.

too late

I honestly hope he fucking dies at this point

I remember listening to him talk on some stream about how he's a fat fuck and everybody was telling him he's a burden on those around him and that he's hurting his loved ones, so he knows what he is but 'IT TASTES SOO GOOD FEELS GOOD IN MY TUMMY :((('

Christ what a peice of shit

this is so fucked up
removing an eye because you hate the colour makes more sense than cut your fucking stomach because you're fat

I can't shake my head enough

As if mental disorders are that easy to fix...

PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN BOOGIE HOLY SHIT ITS NOT THAT HARD YOU WASTE OF FUCKING AIR

Veeky Forums should band up and drive that one surgeon out of business, or have him fuck up the surgery or something.
Remove this welfare draining, fat cunt from existence. We'd be doing everyone including him a favour

he needs to do some kind of mind altering controlled substance

We can't let this fat piece of shit get away with this. Lardass McTubb Tubbs must suffer, not that he won't regain the weight again.

>literally all he has to do is stop eating disgusting amounts of disgusting food
>can't even do that

>detailing the entirety of the round but not the individual parts needed to build it
for what purpose? Art?

How old is this piece of shit?
He has graying hair, how is he not dead yet?

Probably for accurate 3d modelling/printing.

his intro would be much more realistic if he used

>what's up ladies and gentlemen of YT, boogie2988 coming at you live once again through the power of my clogged arteries and a heart that somehow still manages to keep me alive. isn't human body a true marvel or natural engineering? how much more can it take?

>i-it's not the easy way out
>but it's the only way I am going to lose weight
fucking retarded

>had to visit like 50 doctors before he found one hacky enough to do it

dying on the table 100%

Kind of hoping he dies
t. not edgy kid

then art, because if you print that as is is wouldn't be a functional bullet

holy shit he has actually deluded himself into thinking he is going to become skinny, that's pretty sad

He'll loose a lot at first but his stomach will just increase more and more and he'll be back to his original weight eventually.

What's with all the hate on this dude. Sure, he's a fat guy, massive by any standards, but I just watched that video and he seems fairly intelligent. Although gastric bypass is a cheating way to get in shape, of all the people I have seen get it (medical professional) he is one of the better ones that need it. He's making money, he's not using drugs, and (hopefully) he won't go right back to eating like a fat shit. Plus the main part, he's actually hoping to get in shape.

I hope he recovers from his mental illness. If he can't, I hope he dies because it's the humane option.

he's spineless, never stands up for anything and is just a slimey cunt in general.

this. boogie has said that he believes that NO exercise is required beyond the point of getting surgery, the complete dumbass.

Disgusting fat fuck who manipulates viewers.

People hate him because he's got the easier fucking life in the world, yet he bitches and moans that he can't eat 10 large pizzas a day instead of 11.

Veeky Forums sure has gone down hill

what happened to the days of supporting the people that are trying to make it? does a fat guy losing weight and finally being happy intimidate you cringy edgelords so much to the point of hoping he dies? what did he do to deserve the hate and negativity?

if losing weight was easy everyone would be skinny.

excercise isn't required for normal people to lose weight
but boogie is such a fat fuck he'll stretch his stomach back out to 50 gallons and get fat again from doritosmoothies

>did keto 3 years ago and got to his lowest in years
>stopped and put it back on

why doesnt he just do keto again and keep doing it

He has been "trying to loose weight" forever and keeps making videos about it to rack up youtube moneys. Preys on the sympathy of his viewer

who even is this

you fags are online too much

wonders of modern medicine

>being this /pol/
Honestly just go back

It's not that he's too big to have the surgery it's that it's standard protocol to require the patient to lose like 100 pounds on their own before they're allowed to get the surgery. This is so they know the patient has the knowledge and discipline to keep the weight off long term after the surgery.

Why is he acting like its a 100% for sure thing he's going to be skinny after this?

I did not know that, I've only ever watched that video and those Francis videos. Meh, if he returns to being fat, whatever. Deconidtioning and heart disease will get him if the diabetes doesn't.

I think the tipping point was this tweet

Losing weight IS easy for the vast majority of obese people.

t. former obese fuck.

At this point, wouldn't it be cheaper for taxpayers to just imprison the criminally obese and forcefully limit their access to food down to a perfect diet?

Because he's one of those "muh trauma" guys that falls into a trap of self pity to justify their lazy or gluttonous behavior. It makes many of us here angry because many of us used to be that person, and seeing it now in another person makes it very obvious that he's attempting to frame his weight problem in such a manner where it's beyond his control so that he doesn't feel responsible for managing it. People engage in this all the time.

Part of becoming fit is recognizing that behavior and never giving in to that voice in your head that tells you it's okay to fail, cheat, or be lazy. That you are largely in control of your problems, and it's up to you to do something about them.

Boogie is not going to keep off the weight despite this surgery, because even if his stomach is fixed temporarily and he doesn't die, his mindset is horrible and childish. Our culture of glorifying illness and categorizing behaviors as illnesses is what produced a person like boogie.

This

i was 110 kg when i was 15, lazy as a twat, playing vidya and shit, only when i was almost 18 and left my Parents apartment i realized my Mother was enabler, cuz the bad food was always present.

U need to suck it up if u want to improve, i cycle every day, i run almost every day and i still have that eternal hunger and craving for food, i could easily rack up 5k CAL on 1 day if i would listen to the voice

you are right user

and he refused that?

JUEUSUS FUCKING CHRIST WHYDF.

ITS NOT HARD JUST EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON FOR 1 TIME IN YOUR FAT FUCKING LIFE. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO DFUCKING DIET JUST EAT NORNMALLY

>not knowing what that is

>on the Internet
>anons talking about someone on the Internet

Wow you guys use the Internet too much lmao how did you even find him you guys are dumb nerds haha xDdd

>1:55
>i will have smaller stomach
>this will guarantee me i will lose weight

so basically just eat less? i thought he said he tried that and it didn't work?

he plans on having a surgery that can cause him to die that has the same result if he just ATE LESS

>What Will I Do After surgery???

Decompose underground.

timeanddate.com/s/39sx

4 4 4 4

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

you're obsessed stephen

SOMEONE WILL PAY
SOMEONE MUST PAY
EVERYONE SHOULD PAY
SOMEONE IS GONNA PAY

good lord this

People can watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg

and still shame and hate boogie wtf!?

fuck off. dubs confirmed long time ago he will die

See you in hell booger.

This was the video that made me fucking hate him.

>Implying you can print something functional

The fact that you don't visit the board doesn't make your comment any less cringey

No one has tried harder than Boogie to lose weight he has OCED idiots

this

You left-leaning parasite. Do you really expect me to listen to this drivel? Nu-Veeky Forums is trash and your post embodies it. We always encourage those who want to make it to, well, make it, so long as they WORK FOR IT. Do you even understand where the phrase, "We are all going to make it" comes from?

If this guy stopped making excuses, or if this guy spent some of the MILLIONS of dollars he has "earned" on healthier food, nobody would care. If this guy spent some even a dollar on a pair of weights or a gym membership, everyone would applaud. The reality is though, that this "man" will never change, he will just keep crying out how much of a "victim" he is and then spin it so that his audience will actually come to believe it.

This guy is intelligent, rich, and has his whole life ahead of him, yet refuses to change and instead of making a protein shake, he chooses to make an excuse. I am not against surgery, just like I am not against steroids, but frauds will always be looked down upon, and for good reason.

Boogie is the definition of a fraud, yet over the years, has become something even worse than that, which is turn earns no sympathy from me and most of old Veeky Forums.

Go back to your SIPS thread, you Doctor Robotnik looking, happy because Hostess is back in business bitch.

Don't like what I have to say, then fuck you.

It's not the fact that he's fat, it's the fact that he uses his weight to be incredibly emotionally manipulative. It would be one thing if he never talked about it but boogie literally never stops bringing it up, and his sycophantic fans never stop showering him with pity and praise and compliments every time he does.

It wasn't my post for one, honestly the post I found "cringey" was yours.

He's thoroughly admitted that he cannot stop stuffing his face.

He's not being disingenuous in this respect.

He's using the surgery as a stand in for someone putting a gun to his head.

I watched that video, it got me in the Boogie support camp. His behavior after with the continuation of "i'm trying guize, it just doesnt go away", reversed that. If he ate like a normal human being, he'd lose weight. He's eaten himself to such a high TDEE that its insane he's "struggling" to lose weight.

>he seems fairly intelligent
He's fairly intelligent yet turned himself into a human manatee? Something does not add up.

Honestly I have some sympathy for Boogie if he was actually traumatized.
When I was a kid I was always fat and my parents use to bully the fucking SHIT out of me. I am still obese now despite dieting for 4 years.

The bullying was extreme stuff though. For example, they once locked me in my bedroom surrounded by clocks and made me start eating them (they said 'user you are so fat time to replace your struggling ticker with these ones'). Or they did other pranks such as making me eat compost then telling me I was manure-bidly obese.

it was horrible

Trauma as a kid, turned to food to help make himself less desirable in the eyes of his abusers, also to drown his sorrow with cake. Habit continued well into adulthood, boom 600lbs.

they've printed functional guns before retard.

They sent a 3D printed rocket into space this week.

absolutely /thread

so what happens when he starts to stuff his face few weeks after surgery with that small stomach? will he explode?

Have you ever had a family member with an addiction? Boogie is intelligent, well spoken, and he seems like a nice enough guy, but he has absolutely no willpower and this only becomes more evident when he goes into his "muh bad childhood!" sobbing. He's quit or given up on anything in life that required any effort or personal discomfort, at a certain point you stop feeling sorry for the sufferer and start to resent them for not taking any action to fix their situation. Boogie is like an alcoholic who attends every single AA meeting and talks endlessly about the evils of alcohol and how it takes him from his friends and family but then as soon as he's done with his spiel he goes right to the fucking liquor store.

>I NEED MY WELFARE MONEY FOR SODY POP AND DOWITOS! REEEEEEEEEE

>Honestly I have some sympathy for Boogie if he was actually traumatized.

He was and I don't feel sympathy. Everyone has had trauma to some extent, some more extreme than others. The difference is some people choose to let this swallow their lives(like you, apparently), while others recover from it. I've been relentlessly bullied in my life. I was secretly abused by my kindergarten teacher. It doesn't matter, none of it does. Those events are long past, and the only choice remaining for me is whether I waste my time bitching about the past and letting it run my current life or whether to let it go. I let it go.

This is partially why I hate modern psychology is because they often put these people in states where they spend forever legitimizing the victimhood of their patients and pretending it's going to take years of slow ass recovery to get anywhere. Put them on a bunch of pills and basically put them to sleep and make them okay with the idea that they suffered something bad in the past, so they're perpetual victims.

People have gotten their legs blown off in war that lead better lives than you. People who were kidnapped and raped for years that are leading better lives than you. There's no excuse. The simple reality is your weakness is continuing to reference that trauma as an excuse to remain obese. Suffering mental or physical abuse is not a valid justification for remaining obese.

Holy fuck balls this is stupid, to lay it all out in the open I'm fat 400 I was 425 I am exercising and I have modified my diet. Now since that is out of the way I talk to my doctor we talked about getting surgery here is the deal if you do not change the underlying reasons for why you over eat you will over eat and stretch out your stomach again making the surgery useless. Losing weight is a slow time consuming process one does not gain weight over night and one will not lose it over night either. I tired of this quick fix mentally this shit needs to end. Sorry for the rant just getting shit off of my chest.

boogie will likely die on the operating table because he's too fat for the surgery

"Guyz, I have ptsd" fuck off, he isn't the only one with problems in the world.

PAY

One can only hope

Good mindest breh, you're going to make it.

Thanks

at a certain point you have to take responsibility for yourself and grow up. Boogie still blames his parents.

You are correct sir.
You good sir get 10 internet point

>despite dieting for 4 years

no. unless you started off 3 thousand+ pounds, theirs no reason why you should be dieting for 4 fucking years. you should of had all the weight off in 1 and a half year max.

>actually expecting booger to exercise

His fucking legs are literally rotting. That's how fat he is, the blob is barely alive.

>intelligent people don't do stupid things

What planet are you on lad?

How old are you you shit stain? Kill yourself,now.

jealously. no ones gives a crap about some unknown 400lb hacker on youtube. but if you're popular and make fistloads of jewtube money than people will hate you for your success.

Ok so instead of eating 15 pizzas a day he eat a slice of pizza every 15 min.

yeah that will totally lose him weight.

>make fistloads of jewtube
not anymore thanks to the jews!

he's right you fat mint ogreload

Wait, don't these surgeons usually demand that you lose some weight before surgery, to show that the patient is serious and capable of making the change? Boogie doesn't have to do that?

>I've been relentlessly bullied in my life. I was secretly abused by my kindergarten teacher.
>Suffering mental or physical abuse is not a valid justification for remaining obese.

he still has company sponsors and pateron donors. he doesn't need the jewtube revenue

this but unironically

His wife is paying the doc to kill him anyways, why would he need boogie to lose weight?

Who has the image of him mixing some terrible sips with other terrible energydrinks next to the image of him complaining about the government funding for health care

It's literally in this thread