Why don't adults Play any more?

In nature most higher order animals play. It's a great way to practice skills and exercise as well as bond. For some reason the media likes to promote that children should play with programs like "Day of Play" and such but why not adults? Why is playing considered a childish thing? Playing sports is a great way to stay in shape and a lot of fun to do and so are non structured forms of play like playing tag are straight up Cardio exercises. With obesity on the rise in all first world nations and with the average adult having more and more free time by generation it seems like most people don't want to exercise not because they don't have the free time but because exercise isn't fun. So why not promote group play as a form of exercise? It's healthy and fun and I don't see why it should be considered childish by an ever more obese public.

I see tons of adults playing sports like basketball faggot. Fuck off.

all pro sportsman are adults

makes you think

I get plenty of playtime with you mum's tits, m8

I'm in an adult dodgeball league and I love it. Played kickball and softball for a while also but they're a bit boring for me... too much standing around.

Great quality of the thread so far

>I see tons
Well according to data only about 15 million adults people in america play recreational sports regularly. This is a small percentage of the entire US. Not only that but I was also talking about non sports form of play as well like Tag.
All Prosportsman make up a percentage of a percentage of the US population so don't effect America's average health.

Veeky Forums seems to be in a shitpost mood this morning.

>exercising instead of playing in nature
its like you people are literally negative iq

Playing is exercise

>almost 2 decade old study
A fucking generation has passed retard, get with the times

>Get with the times
You mean current America which is even more obese and goes out even less? Wow, I bet these results will totally be so much better today.

yeah but i meant doing mindless repetitions of the same exercises or even worse conventional cardio

Adults should definitely play more and outside if possible, it's healthy and builda social bonds. It just needs a catalyst or a initiative, people are often lazy to start games themselves

Cringe

If you are fat cardio is what you need

OP, it is because of stigma.

When me and my equally fat brother started our weight loss the workout we did was playing hide and seek in the woods. We decided it

>allowed tree climbing, running etc
>helped our eyes get better (we are both going blind from diabetes)
>thinness makes it easier to hide so there is motivation

The first few times were fun as fuck. But then one day I was hiding under a pile of leaves and some fucking punk teenagers came and set the leaves on fire then ran off laughing 'WE JAPANESE BBQ WHALES' I tried to chase them and they kept making japanese slant eyes with their fingers and faces to mock me

It is depressing to be bullied so we stopped, I have lost weight since, he hasn't

I play with my dick every night.

Japanese people can't be fat.

Ask a stupid question get stupid answers.

Japanese-Americans can.

>Why don't people make exercise fun so they can exercise more
>Why are only kids expected to have fun exercising
That doesn't sound very stupid to me.

>WE JAPANESE BBQ WHALES

JUST

>'WE JAPANESE BBQ WHALES'

>In nature most higher order animals play.
adults play with their children
just because you're an objective failure in natures eyes doesn't mean all adults are

I'm iffy on whether this actually happened or you're just trying to start a new meme, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and a nice (you) since you got trips.