Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, what a creep!

>Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, he didn't even talk to me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, he talked to me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, so many seats were available in the office but he sat near me, what a creep!
>Oh my Gawd, there were so few people in the office but he chose to sit far from me, what a creep!
>He asked you out and didn't even get to know you first? Ew, what a creep, does he get tips from movies or something?!
>He asked you out after getting to know you? Ew, he's one of those nice guy psychos that cause mass shootings! What a creep!

>He's ugly and I would be ashamed of being seen with him... H-how much money does he make again? He's really sweet and caring

She didn't text back because she's not interested user, get over it.

This is what Veeky Forums lifts for.

>>He asked you out after getting to know you? Ew, he's one of those nice guy psychos that cause mass shootings! What a creep!
No girl thinks like this, go outside and stop believing every meme you find on a mongolian carpet weaving board.

So you agree with everything else?

There is nothing wrong with wanting financial stability in a partner.

>Oh my Gawd, we randomly made eye contact, He's sooooo cute!
>Oh my Gawd, he didn't even talk to me, He's sooooo cute!
>Oh my Gawd, he talked to me, He's sooooo cute!
>Oh my Gawd, so many seats were available in the office but he sat near me, He's sooooo cute!
>Oh my Gawd, there were so few people in the office but he chose to sit far from me, He's sooooo cute!
>He asked you out and didn't even get to know you first? He's sooooo cute!
>He asked you out after getting to know you? He's sooooo cute!

Op these are all in your head

I have a related story
There's this attention whore cunt at my job
>Stopped giving her attention
>She's tries to talk to me and I only give 1 word answers a noticably fake smile
Lmao cunt too bad other people talk to her too
She's not even Stacy tier but she gets full of herself easily

Who cares what 3DPD thinks?

>things that no one thinks ever and are just strawman statements /r9k/ fags came up with because there are too boring/creepy to be around
this is not Veeky Forums related in any way. mods pls delet this thread

shes an attention whore in what way? because she wants to talk to people. you genuinely sound autistic. Im sure she was absolutely BTFO be your poor social skills m8

I was literally called a "fucking creep" by a girl in High School and I wasn't even talking to her

I sometimes talk to random girls outside and they are always friendly and responsive.

This thread is garbage

>I only train arms and abs, 7 days a week.

are you freaking kidding me lad...?

About what do you talk?

>t. roastie

Simple rule bros

When being less than 6'2"
>OMG he [insert here], seems like someone is overcompensating, what a creep!

When being 6'2" or more
>OMG he [insert here]

Nah I'm just a dude with a good job that I use to hook women with. How successful you are is part of who you are. Nobody wants to date a loser with no motivation that needs mommy to buy his groceries.

>He discovers that women's feeling-noises only superficially pass for language as men use it
>but he's still frustrated by this and complains about it

Get rid of that second part and you will be seen as less creepy. Accept that (most) women don't use language to convey literal information but rather the information they seem to convey is irrelevant filler and really it's about everything but that information. When interacting with the average woman you can and should flatout ignore anything that sounds logical and focus entirely on how she talks and how much and general body language / mood. React to that, not to words.

In all your examples the only information conveyed is "what a creep" which you can translate to: "Unattractive man, potential threat". The other stuff is just filler, random, ignore it completely.

Warning: Even if she seems at first to communicate like a man, remember this is most likely a trick she was taught and - this is the important part - is performing reluctantly! She does not enjoy this so if you react positively to it she will smile but on the inside she will curse because she hates this male way of communication. Eventually she will grow tired of it and you will wonder why she didn't want to continue that interesting conversation. It wasn't interesting to her, she was merely mirroring your interested emotional state. Western women are putting on a show because we train them to do so from a young age. They don't sincerely think the way men think and they don't sincerely wish to talk that way either. Circumvent this trap by treating those women just like any other women and see if they react positively. Very few women will insist on a logical, rational communication style if you give them the opportunity to drop the act.

>when height is your only redeemable quality you apply it to everything
Here's how it actually is: Don't be ugly

im really wondering like are you even kidding me lol

or are you serious?

im a beginner but im pretty sure i could out do that boy easily, wouldn't even be that hard. is that really all you have to do?

put a big ol pair of breasts errr i mean pecks on that young man AND THEN you'll be stuntin fresh ;).