Workout Clothes

Where do you guys get your workout clothes from? I want to get some cheap shorts/shirts that are breathable, but also that won't deteriorate after a week.

i generally just buy tanks and sweatpants from uniqlo when they're on sale, seem to be fine

thrift stores

if you're grossed out by people you don't know wearing your clothes before you do like me
Walmart sells 10packs of white Tshirts for 9 dollars

the basic t-shirts and tanktops that Reebok makes are really good, and you can usually find them for super cheap (relative to other brands)

just check sporting goods stores

also thrift stores, just make sure you wash them well first

100% come from Winners, can't beat dem prices nigger

H&M are great. cheap breathable. i prefer the synthetic materials when it comes to workout clothes as they are light, breathable and easy to wash and dries quickly.

i got my gym shorts from sportsdirect for like 10 euros. t-shirts 95% cotton 5% elastine are like 3 euros each from every discounter. not sure how usa compares though.

I have a hook up from someone working at under armor so i get all my clothes there.

I usually just stay in my generic Hanes single color (grey, white or black) shirt and either my work uniform pants or blue jeans

>jeans

What should I wear instead? Why are jeans bad?

do you tuck your shirt in too?

I wear my gym shorts from high school. With a mesh tank top. I don't think jeans would be comfortable desu.

My undershirt ya

Do you button your vest or leave it open?

It's called a uniform, you neet

Forgot pic

>calls me a neet
>his name tag is printed backwards

shirts too big

>What is a front facing camera
I lost about 20-30lbs after working here and haven't bothered ordering new shirts

>ebay
>plain tank top
>$2 tanktops
>$10 sweatshorts
>$15 shoe

But do you work out in your uniform shirt?

holy shit you're dumb

No

If you don't give a fuck about what sports team logo you have on your clothes most sporting goods stores will have clearance racks full of shirts, hoodies and sometimes shorts and pants when the off-season of that sport hits.

But I don't wear shirts with logos or designs on the senpai.

Generic walmart shirts and track pants. Near as I can tell, in spite of all the marketing to the contrary Under Armor clothing will not directly add to my athletic capacity.

Use the money you save on proper footwear for your goals. Eat well and don't stress about looking like the twats taking selfies after every set as they hunker down on equipment for 40 minutes to do one lift over and over and over again without ever actually performing a single proper rep at any point.

Plain stuff might go on sale for time to time but learning to love the clearance rack is how you can get a bunch high quality stuff on the cheap.