Let's face it Veeky Forums, beans is the ultimate diet. Doesn't make a sound when you shit, keeps you hydrated...

Let's face it Veeky Forums, beans is the ultimate diet. Doesn't make a sound when you shit, keeps you hydrated, fuels your body with protein and delicious tomato sauce. Can't argue with that logic.

4 CANS CMOOON

I like a can of baked beans, but they're basically drown in sugar sauce. I've been meaning to try making my own low-sugar version, but never gotten around to it.

beans are pretty great.
I have kidney beans but no idea what to do with em.

they might not make a sound when you shit, but what about when you fart?

>not getting pic related
fucking juniors man

>fuels your body with protein
Lmao. 100g of baked beans have about 5g of protein. For example, 100g of beans and one slice of cheese gives you the same amount of protein. I love that shit as much as any other dude, but you shouldn't eat that for muscle growth.

>baked beans
Found your problem. They're also full of sugar.

Chickpeas, soy etc. are GOAT.

Kys.

>Looked at the nutritional facts of soybeans
Holy... I need me some of that. But the only canned beans I eat a baked ones

Look at the phytoestrogen content dumb ass.

>inb4 they do nothing
>inb4 you realize japanese look like effeminate boys because of soy

Sorry, but I'm pretty new, just starting coming here and trying to get fit for about 2 weeks. On my nutrition I only look at the following
>No, or as low sugar as possible
>High protein (been buying different meat products, cheese)
>Fat and carbs serve to get my calories
That's it. Will I make it?

>every japanese consume soy, there can't be exceptions
>implying soy consumption 50 years ago was even remotely close to the level it is now

Thos bens

They make me get diarrhea for 1 week

no thanks

>Beans helped him cutting
>He's ungrateful for it
You don't deserve the power of the bean

Full of carbs , and since they've been sitting in water & shity sauce for years they're far from complex carbs , this is pure junk food and should be avoided at all cost , no better than white bread .

>no better than white bread
got no other choice, when every other bread costs 3x as much

>gay manlet who killed himself after a major spaghetti spill
checks out

>delicious tomato sauce
>tomato sauce
absolutely kulturbarbar

>"Oh user, I didn't expect you home so early! Hard day at work? Why don't you join your big sis in this refreshing beanbath? Go ahead and take your clothes off, no need to be shy in front of your big sister! Come on user, the beans feel great...

Or y'know, rinse them with water then add spices and soy sauce like everybody else

>1 can kidney beans
>1 can tuna
>1 small onion
>salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder
>a bit of olive oil and vinegar

Mix and enjoy.

What the fuck? This might be slightly more autistic than /b/. And why is this giving me wood?

There are so many bean varieties to pick from and spice up. It ain't difficult. I eat no sugar no salt beans and I think they tastes pretty damn good.

What country are you in? Because its sure not the US.

Every generic bread has both a white and wheat version.

Who /lentils/ here?

>no body hair
>minimal muscle mass

Yep, this checks out

t-thanks!