4 months lifting from skelly mode, how am I doing? I really need to start training abs

4 months lifting from skelly mode, how am I doing? I really need to start training abs

post routine and lifts

How much gear are you on?

Nice delts m8

> Lying on the internet.

1-800 Come on now.

I'll take that as a complement then

>from skelly mode
either roided or not true skelly.

t. skeleton king

how long have you really been lifting?

>Lifted for 2 years, look only slightly better than this

>4 months

You're either lying, roiding, or previously athletic.

take it as you being called a liar

what is this t. shit that i keep seeing everywhere now

t. newfag

[spoiler]t. user is like saying "quote"-user[/spoiler]

This picture was taking with a pump and good bathroom lighting, I've legit only been lifting since January and I've gone from 69kg-78kg at 6'1 call me a liar if you like I don't care

Four months as well and I look like shit. What's your routine and what are you taking

Mass gainer shakes with whole milk + my normal diet, I've always had problems putting on weight so almost none of the weight I've gained is fat by the looks of it, I'd estimate I'm eating around 3500 cals

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR.

How was that?

Shame about the acne.

Tell me about it. I want to get rid of it but I'm not really sure what to do besides washing it with soap and water. Would normal acne medication work?

Stop juicing

I don't juice. The acne appeared when I began working out

Can we get a b4?
Also whats ur cycle?

terveisin

>t. newfag
lurk more

3 months here, if that's true OP I'm impressed.
Up from 140 lbs to 153 this morning, everything feels so much better.

You can stop lying about being natty no one cares, that said that's not bad for a first cycle of gainz

you either arent lifting hard enough or youre eating like shit/not eating enough

accutane

Okay are you really not going to share your routine, you dumb shit?

How do you even get that tanline?

Me without a pump.... still think I'm roiding?

God damn that made a difference

Yeah that pics from about a month ago, I've gained a bit since but I'm still skinny man

Wearing a shirt.

I go out to Moab and jeep fairly often, its a driver's tan.

Nice man we're all gonna make it :)

It's still great progress though. Now don't be a selfish meanie and share your routine

>Roiding for this

Breddy damn good. I can believe it you're natty. I was skinny fat at 75kg 6'3, pic very related. Thought I was ok but completely deluded. I had no muscle mass. Started working out, dropped to 61.5 kg in 2 months. I genuinely thought I had cancer or something equally horrible. Then realised no, I'm getting stronger, I just had so little muscle mass that when the fat came off I was emaciated. In the following 3 months of half-assing it I gained 10kg. The next 2 months I gained 5kg. Hit 82kg Then I got lazy with shift work and became skinny fat again, but not in any way as bad as before. Got more serious this January at 77kg. Currently 80kg and in the best shape of my life, but still kind of half-assing it and the gains have slowed down to around .75kg -1.25kg per month. Though I've also gone from 34" waist to 32" since the start of the year. Trying to develop more dedication, I really would like to hit 85kg by Christmas.

What these faggots:

if being unironic don't understand is that when you are skelly (not anorexic skelly) and have decent genetics, nooby gains are crazy for the first while and if you keep your routine and diet dedicated and consistent, this is entirely possible (especially if pumped). People just half ass training and diet, or go from one meme routine/diet to the next and lie to themselves a little on a daily basis. Then after 6 months of little to no results get bitchy with people who kept their shit together. Cognitive dissonance is other people's problem. Keep up the good work, but you are not far off hitting the taper of diminishing returns if you haven't already. Even so, power through.

Looking good actually, lose a bit more fat, work on chest and you'll be ripped for summer.

Good work.

Now they'll believe you.