Former Veeky Forumsizen here

Hey Veeky Forums, can I have a quick rundown on how to reach the look on the right from my current state (on the left) in a month? I'm in a 700cal deficit but I don't think that's gonna cut it.

I am primarily concerned with losing fat and getting that beach body, spare the bulking lesson.

Test, tren, diet, and lifting weights

Do what you were doing before? are you retarded lol
You can water fast if you just want to cut fat quick

I'm in a bit of a rut for the past few months, not getting very far with my usual routine. I'll try water fasting, I do IF already.

Take a few thousand mgs of dnp everyday for a couple weeks

I don't have access to vitamins. I'm doing the best I can with caffeine and nitrous oxide.

Winny and Test or Anavar and Test is much better for cutting IMO.

If OP wants natty cut, look up natty stacks.

This has to be bait

Why? I am genuinely trying to see if anyone on here has a tip. I apreciate the natty stack suggestion from , haven't used these before.

450-600 mg of test a week maybe? You also got wide hips, so will never actually "look" like the guy on the right. Search up VitruvianPhysique to get a more realistic representation of what you might look like (he is natural btw, but similar bone build like you). Not saying you won't look great, but you won't look like the picture on the right unless you chip your bones off.

Vitruvian looks better imo, I was referring to the bf% in that pic.

Well, at the moment you are kind of skinny-fat. "Shredding down" is not going to do you a lot of good in my honest opinion. Your bodyfat % is not high, it is the lack of muscle that makes it seem that way. If you still want to "shred down", cut out most carbs. Oh, and by the way, a 700 kcal deficit would make you lose a lot every week, no matter what, so you are most likely over-estimating the calories burnt and under-estimating the calories taken in.

>re: natty stack

Go with some Cardarine GW 50156, S-4 Andarine, HCGenerate, and N2Guard.

That's about as extreme as you can go before hitting pro-hormones and straight up steroids.

While it's not neary as important, PCT is always needed when you meas with your hormone feedback loops. So look into some light PCTs that people run after a natural stack.

Plan for 12-18 weeks, not a month.

God bless you, will follow through.

Take a multi

You do realise taking actual gear will yield better result and not give you cancer like "SARMS"? All the SARMS that are sold on those shitty websites are spiked with pro-hormones LUL.

No access to gear.

SARMs don't seem to cause cancer. There's a study that massive doses of Cardarine GW 501516 in mice can cause cancer, but GW isn't a legit SARM. Oddly, there is preliminary evidence to suggest legit sarms can be used in specific cancer treatment.

yeah and those mice that got cancer were fed something like 100 times the daily dose for months so it's really fucking unlikely

Point me to a place that sells legit SARMS, and I will start taking it. They are all a fucking scam.

The one that sounds like an old school chat program. All the ones with SARM in their name are garbage or spiked with prohormone. I'm not going to put up links.

Gotta do your own research.