/fraud/

using steroids to become fat fucks general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on beta gf shit general:

Ordered my adex and nolva, and another vial of test. Should be getting here in a few days, then I can FUCKING FINALLY actually start my first cycle.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that having higher test helps you sleep better. Is this true or did someone bullshit me? I haven't had a good night sleep in years and was just curious.

>inb4 a mean user makes fun of ole Poor Cunt

plz be nice i am very sensitive

do u lift

Test has nothing to do with your sleep retard. Just get up early, cut out stims, put away the computer/phone, take some melatonin and go to sleep at a decent hour. It's simple.

melatonin is a meme

just use antihistamines

Red pill me on EQ, does it build mass?

Yes but being unable to sleep severely limits gains

Yeah that's what I thought. I follow all that advice, the problem is I have a fucked up nose and sleep apnea. Never tried melatonin tho, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

It's short for equalizer, you change the eq settings to make the music sound different.

>just use antihistamines
friendly reminder that benadryl turned glands into (even more of) a drooling retard

>just use antihistamines
yeeeeah that's a bad idea

something something early onset alzheimer's

dude if you have sleep apnea, a cpap will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. much more than a cycle of test will.

taking a benadryl before sleep isn't the same as trying to get fucked up on it because your life sucks ass

Ok sleep apnea is a different ball game, not sure how much melatonin will help if you're suffocating in your sleep.

Get medical help lad

I've considered getting one, but they're a little pricey. Nothing that saving for a bit couldn't cover, but still. Also my dad has a CPAP, and he's said it works great. Only difference is that he's 50 and not actively looking for a gf, while I am. Still, if I have to choose between getting laid and sleeping, I'll choose sleep.

I'm heading in to the doctor's office tomorrow to get this shit under wraps. I'm hoping getting my nose shit fixed up will help with it, but if push comes to shove I'll try to get ahold of a CPAP.

I know a lot of married guys with cpap machines

but I know that feel. I just snore a whole fucking lot (no sleep apnea) and it makes sleeping with girls a problem because they always get shit sleep

>letting them go to sleep in the first place

How fat are you

>Letting them sleep
>Not kicking them the fuck out once you fug them

But really, the snoring thing doesn't bug me as much as feeling like death every single morning. Breathing through your mouth for 8 hours straight leads to morning breathe from hell.

Only fat part of me is the fat stacks of cash I bring home

Just kidding I'm poor ;-;

I think my trenbologna is starting to mess up my digestive system. I'm shitting like 4 times a day, a lot of fucking gas and diarrhea.
250 test e 800 tren e/week. Anything I can take/do to counter this?

eat more fiber

At least the scalp oil meme kit made me not get a static shock from touching literally every door handle

psyllium husk, moar fiber, check diet for unrelated causes

btw it will get worse for a bit if you add the husk and more fiber, but simmer down over time.

Dunno if this is a coincidence or not, but my shits got like this ever since I started eating oats and cereal for my pre-work out meal. Before that my shits were really sticky, like I pooped claydoo.

How much fiber we talking here? I eat 100g of oats/day. That's my only fiber source, the rest of my meals are only protein based

I try to aim for 30-40gg of my carbs to be insoluble fiber and whatever arbitrary amount of soluble ones I get with the rest of my carb macros. no idea if that actually holds against any recommendations, I found that's what does my digestion best and I stuck with it.

>30-40gg
gg indeed. meant grams obviously

Planning on starting a 500 mg test e a week cycle over the summer. I'm only 19 but have Clomid and nolvadex for PCT and have asin as an AI while on cycle. I hear a lot of people advise against it on Reddit. Is it really that unsafe?

Yo how much am I supposed to be tipping these Czech qt3.14s? I saw 10-15% online is generous but tipping like 50czk on a 500czk tab is literally a 2usd tip and I kinda feel bad

Advise against which part? bc most people I've seen frown on people younger than 21 hopping on a cycle, since you'e still got room to grow. But whatever, idgaf what you do as long as you realize the consequences.

Also I'm starting on that same cycle with adex instead. Can I call you my cycle bro or would that be gay

I always gave like 25-30% if they were cute. Didn't really tear a hole in my budget and made their whole night more often than not.

Doing my third cycle with tren tbol and test. First day and I already feel the shit going through me. Missed this feeling.

>tfw supplier accidentally sends 5x100 tab packets of proviron without me ordering it.
Idk what to even do with it

I use 18 antihistamine pills a day.

I have better memory than you.

Well shit now I feel bad. Tbh most of them are pretty qt but I'm not hanging around the old city right now.

Their English is sketchy though.

Not really gay I wouldn't think. I'm probably just going to wait until 21 or 22 to start my first cycle. I will have another 3 or 4 years for natural growth and gains, where roids could affect me in the best years of my life. Steroids are definitely something I'm interested in but not really willing to take the risk that comes with them at this age. I would love to start injecting the 3 bottles of test that I have in my closet right now, but I'm not sure what the long term consequences of that short term thinking might be. Good luck on your cycle :)

well I was cunted at by the local guys for flaunting my """""""riches""""""" in front of the girls so ymmv, kek

>I have better memory than you.
ok pal

Injecting yourself now would, at the very least, close your growth plates, meaning you'd stop growing as much. I'm sure it's not too healthy for your organs to start so early, so yeah I'd wait. You're smart enough to realize starting early might be a bad idea though, so you're smart enough to spend the next three or four years reading up on this shit so you'll be ready when the time comes.

And hey, at least you're working out. Most of my friends didn't workout until they turned 25, So good on you dude, and good luck with your gains.

they're gonna be expired in 3 years

time to start pinning

It cost me little over 100 dollars from a reputable vendor with gallons of blood work to his name. 4 years from now, when I graduate from university with a degree in petroleum engineering, I'm sure I will be able to scrape together 150 for test, AI, PCT, and pins

>when I graduate with a degree, I'm sure I will be able to scrape together 150

Yeah that's what I thought too ;-;

on the tail end of a blast (gonna be cruising after, not pcting) and I have epi, var, sdrol, and dbol on hand. only ever tried dbol

what should I try now?

Petroleum engineering. Going for ROTC for Air Force too so will probably just ride that train for 20 years.

If the Var is legit Var, go with var, dose it up to 80mg.

I feel and look great on Var.

How doe's NPP compare to deca for stopping the bloat. I've heard the shorter ester isn't as bad.

>cut out stims

in europe especialy eastern europe its not realy common to give tips. thats some american invention cause you dont pay your waiters shit.

10% is plenty mostly we just round up to an even number. remember they get like 500per month so 1-2€ is actually a good amount if you onlh need 300 cost of living

How does training philosophy change on steroids?

I've always been a guy who emphasizes time under tension, which has gotten me far.
I usually do 3 sets and then stop, even if I feel like I could keep going.
On steroids will you see better growth if you do 5 sets of each exercise? Or should I keep training like I always have?

kek we had tabs of like 10k czechgold anyway so giving a huge tip was just an additional way of saying I'm rich bitch suck my dick. I mostly agree that for smaller sums, less might be advisable.

volume is always better on roids.

Continue doing what works for you right now.

You'll probably go up in weight quickly, but 3 sets is fine.

if you got it, give it.
got any of them qt to fuck?

do what has worked so far. after a while on you probably start doing more anyway
>tfw 3h gym session cause it felt right

mirin digits

yeah a few, four on my own and one I shared with a buddy (not gonna do that again, he's into some questionable stuff, no homo though). funnily enough, none of those were qts who got a massive tip. well, except the one in my pants :^)

I bet that bitch is smelly

Fuck nothing better then adding on more and more excerices and sets in the same session just to keep that amazing pump going.

d e g e n e r a t e

you best be cycling for a minimum of 16 weeks or else im gonna go pythagoras on your ass

I feel sleepy as fuck on 1g of test but my energy levels are trough the roof when physical activties start.

Why 16 specifically tho?

Also what does that mean

Fair enough. Just wanted that debunked before I started getting my hopes up.

Honest might as well extend it to 20 weeks.

i've researched it a lot and you just get the most bang for your buck @ 20 weeks.

like 20 weeks is not gonna change your PCT at all and you should have enough AI anyway on a 500mg blast.

Take 20 tabs per day obviously

15.9 weeks = no gains, 16 = gains

>be in Nippon
>Slutty school girl into me
Wut do?

xd

if you need to ask...

What are you gay?

Tfw blood tests for TRT every 3 months so can only blast 10 weeks

Im looking to hop on gear here soon , any sites that could give me info on the different kinds/ info on each individial one?

Every single one of these threads starts with a link that you should read.

If you're not feeling it, steroid.com has all the info on each compound that you could ever want.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

lolis are BUILT for sex

not yet

What should I name my ripped fistfighting WoW character? Trenbolone is taken.

dying game man get off the bus, down to like 2mil subs world wide

I've played for over 10 years if I quit I have to admit I wasted my life FUCK OFF

trennis the menace

or pic related, the biggest alpha male to ever walk the earth

all blizzard games post 90s are absolute shit you should be ashamed of yourself

wrong way of looking at it

time enjoyed is not time wasted

the mentality of every drug addict ever

trip on kahuna

Volume, volume, volume. Gear makes it to where you can just keep on lifting, so why not do it and reap the gains?

there is a such thing as too much volume

i bet you think 10x10 gvt is actually a decent routine

I do my own high-volume routine that works for me. In the past 2 weeks of this Tren bulk, my Withings scale shows 4.4 lbs of lean mass gain and 0.2% BF increase. I think I'll stick to what I'm doing.

6th week of cycle and gotten what appears to be my second abscess.

First one kind of flared up, died down and is still firm but very small (maybe .5cm across)

I mistook this one for a pimple because it's on the extreme outer quadrant of glute and I don't remember pinning there, so I popped it and now it's starting to puff up (normal pimple sized head, redness underneath maybe 0.5" across.)

Could it be allergic reaction to the gear? What's the go, I'm padantic with sterile injection.

you got any pics lil guy?

>run out of breath having sex
>can't cum because can't thrust anymore
I REALLY LOVE THIS TREN MEME

Anyone else get like a cold chill that runs down their leg when pinning tren?

should we tell him

It's just cystic acne, ignore them, they'll come and go

I don't post pics of myself on anything AAS-related, but even if I did, I have nothing to prove to you, bud. Find someone else to make your passive-aggressive comments to. All I did was say that high-volume works well. You've been confrontational from the get-go.

awwwww wittle user afwaid of getting doxxed?

its ok i make excuses too sometimes

cool jerrbears

All good, bro. I'ma let you keep thinking up these awesome little jabs while I continue to give zero fucks. I look forward to your next reply! :)

Don't forget to call him a chicken and then start going "BOCK BOCK BWAAAAK CHICKEN BOY"

That'll each 'im.

Haha, this is a perfect example of what I mean when I say that Tren sides are overblown. If Tren really turned you into this crazy rage monster, dumb shit like this should be pissing me off, right? Instead, I'm just kinda chuckling and wondering what he'll try next!

Maybe your tren is bunk then

But really, These threads give me hope that maybe the stereotype of everyone who uses this stuff isn't some roid rage tard that blows up every little thing.

Besides, his b8 wasn't even good, just retarded. And there's only room for one retard in these threads, and that's me.

This happens to me every time and not even on tren
>tfw shit cardio

I think natties are the angry ones. It's because they can't make gains.

Hitler was natty and weak, and he was always like super pissed, so you're probably right.

Haha, no bunk tren here! ECLIA E2 is up around 200 and LC/MS-MS E2 is in range (I'm a bloodwork fanatic).

I think a lot of times people just blame gear (especially Tren) for their own asshole-ish tendencies. Anyway, you seem pretty cool, man. Keep fighting the good fight!