>it actually was small as fuck

End me

measure it

>always thought face was ugly
>lose 50lbs
>I actually am ugly.

That's my fear

keked
At least the reduction in plaque in the penile arteries will give you less ED risk

>Always thought was 5'7
>I am actually 5'7

Welp

>always thought dick was a little bigger than average
>lose 20 pounds
>it's actually a lot bigger than average

how are you people not getting peen gainz after losing weight
actually how come some fat guys don't get ED, is it because they're dicklets?

Kek

16 cm

Have the same dick breh is literally above average don't sweat

ive lost around 35, looks a litle better but still lots of fat to go, im 6 inches but very thick and ive accepted it because i dont think im going to gain any significant length

>16-17cm when I don't fap for a few days
>14-15cm right after

Literally this...you fuckers need to quit jerking off so much...it literally makes your dick smaller due to soft tissue damage...

I don't buy that mane it looks so so small in my hand

need a petite asian gf with small hands then

I thought losing weight made your penis longer

Above average means above average including all the micro penis forever virgins, which means your dick is actually below average in among normal penis sizes.

This. The average penis size among healthy young males is 7 to 7,5 inches. I mean it's not like being under is the end of the world, but it's below average.

How do you know? I'm bi, been with loads of guys and I'd say this is wrong

>7 to 7,5 inches

>always thought I'm bi-curious
>get Veeky Forums
>am actually full blown gay

no no no NO NO NO NO NO
ITS NOT FAIR

Most studies say bullshit like 6 inches being the average and then you see the average age of the sample is 50 or 55 years, when the penis loses a lot of erectile strength. So imagine if a fucking 55 old fuck is still 6 inches, when you're 20 you're looking at 7+, easily.

But I'm not into asians, I like girls that play piano with long, slender fingers.

I got an extra half inch, does this count as peen gains?

im 6 inch with 1.5 of fat left anyone know what bf% do most guys lose fat around the dick