Progress thread skelly edition

Progress thread skelly edition

kwl

lookin really really good buddy, keep up the damn good work!

Thenks bruh

Time frame? Routine?

3 month progress, gained 8 kg

this will get replies

my progress has taken longer than i'd care to admit but I'm still happy, I'm not lifting to compete with someone else's timeframe

Routine advice for skelly?
I feel like I've hit a wall with brosplit now

you look like bjergsen

Grats on your gyno gainz

can you guys post how many months youve been going to the gym?

Damn. Your progress make people have spirit OP. Keep that up.

Good. Now it's time for that chest to raise.

What's your routine and diet?

....your body is estrange, mate. Looks like a swimmer on roids. But if you like that, good for ya.

lookin good mate keep it up...

you mind posting height and weight I'm just curious cus i look like ur starting pic and just started lifting not too long ago

115 -> 175lbs at 5'10

someone explain why getting Veeky Forums makes your jaw better? never understood this. used to think its all about the bodyfat but many people get a lot better jaw after getting fit from skelly mode

It's just angle. He still looks like a dork from the front.

4-5 month progress, flexin in the pic but still

Looking great. Your before was disgusting, great change.

183 cm/6'0 52kg/114 lbs skelli here.

I've decided to finally stop simply existing behind this monitor and get gains. What sort of diet would you ex-skellis recommend? Is the bulking diet of my daily calorie expenditure + 500 cal what I should go for or should I try something else? Was also considering getting some protein powder to help me get started and see some results to help start the snowballing for wanting even more gains. Also gonna start with running to get some endurance going.

I want to make it and finally feel like a man.

>lifting for half a year with pic related as the outcome

Probably shit results, what do I focus on? Is GOMAD worth it in this case?

thanks lads

Read the fucking sticky, results wont come easy,
I was your exact height and weight and decided to start, the picture above my 4.5 month progress

Don't have before pictures but was 260 lbs. 6' 1" and now at 210.

I'll lose my man boobs aftter another 10 pounds r-right guys?

Lifting for four months. Natty, I'm just trying to get rid of my disguisting chest. It seems that my body loves to store fat there. Once my arms reach around 16 1/2 inches I will begin a cut.

Stop eating like a pig and maybe, yes

b u m p

>roiding since start

holy shit what the fuck are you doing?

start hitting the bench and then get on a diet, you should not look this shit after 6 months

>natty

cut your fucking fingernails

I should actually update this..
130lbs on the left, 166lbs on the right. 6'1"

Honestly good job. Proud of you bro. Just get rid of your tats.

Hell yea brother. Congrats on escaping skelly.

You'll lose the at like 170.

The top one is from high school but I retained that physique until my sophomore year of college and the bottom is my Jr year of college

>those tats

You're neglecting your delts.

Fatass edition

I'll make it someday

>those tats
Saved to my cringe pic folder

Yes I see you got some tattoos. Next time try adding some mass.

Gerard?

Guys, I think I fucked up and put on too much fat. 6'2" 125lbs/145lbs/165lbs. I think I hit the end of a dirty bulk and need to eat clean because it has gotten retarded in the last two months.

that's fantastic progress for less than a year dude! Keep going!

...did you put on any muscle? You just look fatter.

You went from skelly to skinny fat. Bravo.

Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps (right now I look more like the left pic) mirin brah inspires me to keep going

HOW

i need to take a new pic
i've been bulking
i'm at 180 now

Something about this seems really fucking off but I can't tell what it is

Good on you. You also avoided the stretched skin. Would you say it was due to it being a slow progression over a year that allowed you to avoid it?

Finally look human edition

Nice buldge bro, no homo

jelly of your small hips

One is gone, other is still being removed

You should beat yourself up.

I just turned 18, I swim but never have lifted much, just some light DLs and squats at dryland

I want to get bigger but I've always been skinny as fuck and I just can't gain weight without feeling like shit any tips

you're just as cringe

I could drink my proteine shake out of your chest cavity

A-any progress pics for skellies with pectus excavatum... ?

gomad

just hit the 3 year mark and oh my the gains are slowing down ive always done more of a lean bulk though

You really need to do some tricep work too my dude.

Would have been lifting for 1 year 6 months tomorrow. How am I looking bros?

Before

what time bens

My 9 months progress.
Gained 30lbs

R8/h8

In for fatass edition, awesome job user
Tried to put a gif together. 2.5 years, going slow, still fat, but going forward
30yo 190cm 90kg

After.

kek those fingers in the second pic

Do you shit in your sink? Disgusting man

Please don't fall for the +500 meme unless you want to get to 20-25% BF and look like shit. Stick to 200-300.

Yeah dont fall for the bulking meme.

Just clean bulk, extra chicken, broccoli, brown rice, add milk/peanut butter to proton shakes and you're set

Mirin all, gj boys

why do you have two horizontal lines on your abdomen?

Nice.

What did you do and how long?

Op here first pic was when i was about 16-17 im 20 now. So i guess some facepuberty gainz. Still have a babyface though

It's been 4 months, 5'9" and 156. Also gained some fat

Gr8 progress brah
Natty?

hard to not EAT BIG without feeling like shit sometimes. It's difficult especially if you're a tall skelly like me. I'm assuming since you are 18 and it's late may you are out of school and have a summer ahead of you. Take the time to start eating more (doesn't have to be three feasts, just space out your meals so that you hit your surplus).

>tfw gonna go on roids after 3 months of lifting because roids are legal where I live

why does it look like the right photo is heavily edited

If you're here fellow pectus bro.

I'm a skinnyfat skellington with pectus, seeing some alright results in filling in the gap. Mostly it's just hiding the fucking flared ribs. Our only hope is to get hueg and ripped, it's the only way. But there is hope, depending on how deep your gap is.

Looking real good user. Nice job on that tan lol, hope it was from working like a man outside or doing something fun.

Skinnyfat skeleton here.

My arms are still skinny, but I have a gut. Do I eat at 200-300 or maintenance to get arm gains and lose the fat?

200-300 surplus enough?

I am like 163 right now

good effort senpai

3 years started with stronglifts did some beosplit bs did some phul some icf and now I am looking to do ss after my cut until I am back at my maxes . maybe I break some plateous. If I stall I switch to a modified texas method. This was by no means optimal progress but I am ok with the results.

TINY NIPS

you got tiny nips!!!!!

nah nigga. atleast 750-1000. You're not going to get fat overnight, and if you start getting too puffy you can tone it down.

honestly you looked best two weeks (am grill)

pls dont bully

How fat should I get

away with you, gains goblin!

I'm really jelly of skeletons really. they can just lift and eat a shitton of food and the calories which mostly will just go to the muscles.

Starting from a fat fuck, I honestly think starting from a skeleton than a hambeast is much better.

>was skelly but still fit and did sports
>now gained about 10kg of muscle while adding no fat
>body has always been so warm that i wear t-shirt and shorts in winter at

Are you tucking the flabby skin in your boxers?

I have lost about the same amount, but my skin is flabby around my waist, and i was smaller than you were...

>in 3 months he figured out how to use a filter

whats wrong with your left hip/leg?
Good work user! what operation did you get?