Redpill me on pre-workout Veeky Forums. Is it a meme? What ingredients should I look for? Which should I avoid?

Redpill me on pre-workout Veeky Forums. Is it a meme? What ingredients should I look for? Which should I avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.olimp-supplements.com/13/0/redweiler,289/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All garbage.

Caffeine has proven effectiveness prior to athletic endeavours and is widely avaialble. You can take it as coffee, sip it it in energy drinks, or (probably more cheaply in the long run) pop it as a pill.

Beyond that just fucking eat an apple or something. This shits pretty much overpriced garbage in all cases.

>sip it it in energy drinks
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Must have minimum of 200mg caffeine.
BCAAs
Beta alanine
L-Theanine
Anything else is extra.

DMAA or DMHA for max pump and focus but not for regular use. Best used for PR days or 2h+ gym sessions.

I use preworkout as a coffee replacement since I workout in the morning.

>BCAAs
>Beta alanine
>L-Theanine
The fuck are those?

Where the fuck is Citrulline malatate and Creatine?

They're great for pumping you up mentally and giving you extra motivation to go to the gym

So no, they're not really necessary, but they're one of the most fun supplements to use, especially if taking it together with your gymbros 30 minutes before working out and hyping eachother up

Yeah Citrulline is good. I avoid creatine since I'm balding.

Just tell me what's a good brand, damn it

Legion Pulse is good. It's expensive though and that's why I started making my own. I pretty much copied their formula and added creatine with some BCAAs

Mesomorph
Dust extreme for no creatine

Legion pulse for no DMAA

Its just caffeine and a bunch of other shit. Beta alinine is usually that shit that makes you tingle that tells you its working.

I like it because some of them taste great. I like having a little sweet taste before a workout

I take a nalgene bottle, mix my pre workout with ice, and throw it in the freezer for a while. It's awesome to have a refreshing slushie.

I bought a preworkout and only felt it the first workout and it wasnt that great. I got some samples and i found an amazing one, its called redweiller, i normally go to the gym at lunch time and have it to myself, was dancing around like an idiot between sets, it was great, it reminded me of mdma but it with a hell of a pump, when you are not dancing you'll be making love to yourself over the gym mirror.

>buying expensive sugar water with added caffeine

This is the board of brainlets.

we're not all as poor as you m8

Calum von moger's new pwo (koala freak) is actually amazing. Pretty expensive but it's legit. No proprietary blends and everything is clinically dosed.

His first one is still very good too.

>but it's legit

Just drinking coffee you dope.

Are you all teenagers or something? Stop wasting money on this garbage.

>just drinking coffee

Coffee is acidic, leaves a gross taste in your mouth, stains your teeth, a lot of options aren't cheaper than PWO.

Creatine, beta alanine & cittruline malate are all cheap on their own and have been tested to have benefits.

PWO also tastes good (some of it) and is nice to drink before a workout instead of a hot cup of coffee.

I do it too, but when i make it cold it gives me a stomach ache if i go straight into working out. I wait like 30 mins aftwr consuming.

>and have been tested to have benefits.

by whom?

Coffee is dirt cheap and tastes amazing. I'm sorry you have the palate of a child that needs his sugary shit drink.

A giant tub of Costco ground beans are less than $10.

try gnosis singularity, made by omar isuf, its cheap as hell ($25 for 30 servings) and it has everything that actually works in it

I'm not doing the fucking research for you, why do you give a shit if people drink something that's not coffee?

Coffee gives a lot of people the shits, and it doesn't taste 'amazing'.

A jar of caffeine pills is cheap as fuck also.

You have a really shitty personality if you think you're superior or more 'manly' because you like bitter coffee instead of something that tastes sweet.

I'm trying to get you retarded teenagers to not waste the little money you get from your part-time job on bullshit "supplements"

is exactly right

If you say that it has benefits then the burden is on you to support that with research.

I'm working from home making $40/hr right now so fuck off.

The burden of research isn't on me because I don't give a flying fuck what you put in your body. YOU care what I put in mine for whatever autistic reason.

>I'm working from home making $40/hr right now so fuck off.
So hes a brainlet, AND a larper

The burden is on you because you said it has been tested to have benefits.

People in the fitness industry prey on retards like you.

$40 an hour isn't even a lot of money where I live, just saying how much I make to show you saving money by buying coffee is negligible in my case.

hue same

Look for the caffeine content and DMAA. Anything that isn't total shit will have the rest of the bases covered regardless, and those are the two that you'll actually notice.

If you're an actual athlete, bodybuilder, and/or genuinely concerned about increasing performance, then you should take a preworkout. All you need is 5g creatine, 3.2g beta-alanine, and 6-8g 2:1 citruline malate. You could add in a couple grams of ALCAR if you need some extra focus and 200-300mg of caffeine anhydrous if you like/need stims.

If you're just lifting for the enjoyment and/or general overall health, there's absolutely no need for preworkout.

what do you do

Check out NutraBio PRE Extreme. Hands-down the best PWO I've ever seen, ingredient-wise, followed closely by the ones from Transparent Labs.

make your own

-- 6g citrulline malate
-- ~3g Beta alanine
-- BCAA (6g? i dont know, honestly dont even know the timing, i take 6g in my pre and 6g in my post)
-- 5g Creatine Monohydrate
-- 200mg caffeine (pill form -- take it if you need it)
-- Gatorade Powder (preferably lemon-lime, also gives some electrolytes + calories for during workout)

Also started taking tyrosine in pill format (1g?) i dont feel anything, maybe i should up the dosage or say fuck it.

>
>Mesomorph
>Dust extreme for no creatine
>Legion pulse for no DMAA
This natty user knows

>Calum von moger's new pwo (koala freak) is actually amazing. Pretty expensive but it's legit. No proprietary blends and everything is clinically dosed.
>His first one is still very good too.
Shilling his own shit what a faggot

holy shit this one actually has really nice doses of everything and only 25$ pretty good deal
too bad its on backorder

meme words for protein

He probably does contract work so he gets cucked on taxes and benefits. Oh the desire I have to work from home though.

Animal fury
Amino x
Con cert hci

Nitraflex for no creatine.

i swear to god if u are memeing here i am going to find u. guess i must buy this shit now

Pwo are for lazy faggots who don't even break a sweat. Don't forget your belt and wraps for your 300lb deadlifts too faggots

Not mememing. It was fucking great and its 30 euros for 480g. I took 12g but 6 will be enough for me, will last ages. Just need to finish the one i bought first.

True ubermensch pre workout:
Caffeine(dust)
2+scoops
Mix all with a nice SIP.

The amount of power on this will make arm wrestling piana ez

>eu.olimp-supplements.com/13/0/redweiler,289/
>12g
>200 mg caffeine
That's baby shit right there. FUCK OFF.

Bulldose Rush. Bretty good stats and is my favourite PW to date.

$1.20/serving. 42 servings.

looks like 42 HALF servings. that means you're looking at only 20 servings for the full dose. still not bad though

>Caffeine(dust)
>2+scoops
Enjoy your death. Anyone has that pastas about that one user who took 20000 doses of caffeine by accident and lived?

Vivarin

Im not responsive to caffeine, so the less caffeine and more other shit the better for me