Which one is worse?

Hungry skelly or fatass?

As a starting point?
Fatass

It's easier to eat shitloads and workout than to lose weight and exercise when you can barely move

Skelly 100%

Yes

Skelly is worse on every way
I was a Skelly and I'd rather have been a fatass

Fatass because they want you to pay for their healthcare.
Hungry skeletons don't burden the healthcare system as much as fatasses.

People who aren't/weren't actual skellies don't know how bad it actually is.
I'm not talking about skinny but still normal, if you're a legit skeleton then it's pretty bad, but I don't really know how bad being fat is so I can't say.

Skelly ,atleast becoming a fatty is a thing i can comprehend ,its just laziness ,being a skelly is god mighty insane. Just eat some food goddammit

Both persons are equally ill but the fatass is more of a drain to society. For one she eats an amount that could sustain 4 other people

fatass is worse b/c ur uglier

I personally hate skellies more because at least fatties have the excuse of starvation feeling bad. Skellies starve themselves for no reason though all the time so they can look like shit.

Skellies are usually less offensive to my eyes, but I'd rather see a slightly obese person than a super skelly, those are honest to goodness spooky

Please define hungry skelly and fatass in terms of both BMI and body fat percentage.

I would rather be a skelly. Why is it so bad compared to being fat?

Skelly : ~17 BMI - 8/12% BF
Fatass : ~30 BMI - >25% BF

Even the spookiest of skellies can be fashionable and will always look less bad than the fattest fatties...body-wise anyways. Fat people don't usually look that bad in the face if they put any effort into it.

idk user Ive been so desensitized to fatties that it doesn't really bother me that much unless they're morbidly obese.

but let me tell you, I saw a legit skelly yesterday at Winco. she didnt have any teeth and her lips looked like they were being sucked into her mouth. was very disturbing and I wasnt ready for it.

Fatass bc even if you lose the weight you'll have loose skin. Skelly can bulk and remain lean for a long time

To skellies, eating feels as bad as I imagine starvation does to fatties, it's legit painful. As a former Skelly, I honest to God didn't even know it was possible to *enjoy* food until ~6months into my first bulk

fat is a waste of resources maybe hungry is just not hungry

fat ass
and here is why... because a fat ass must first loose the weight in order to build muscle fibers

skinny
all they have to do is eat and train to build muscle fibers

in the long run the skelly has an advantage in terms of fitness pottential because they generally start at phase 1 which is building whereas a fat ass must take a step back in order to get to phase 1 on average a year

#facts

Lots of fatties start out strong though
Stronger than skellies at least

Fatass is worse. Hungry skelly is easier to fix and most likely doesn't cause permanent damage to his body, unless he goes full anorexic.

you can cover skinny arms with a sweater, not with a fatass

Fatass, skelly will have much less of a health issue.

Worse how?
Generally? Fatass
As a starting point? Fatass

Unless we're talking about actual clinical anorexia. In which case skelly is worse off

Skelly can get ripped and he will look great, fatass can get ripped but will look like shit with gyno, saggy skin and stretch marks

fat ass is great because you already bulked and can.

skeleton is great because you use up less resources.

Skelly because I can't fathom in this day and age how people have trouble putting on weight.

Skeletr0n is definitely better but has some disadvantages, such as being weak as a girl or having a hard time eating as much as their dietary needs.